剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
How soon can you get me some more?
长官 货源出了点问题
Sir, having a little supply issue!
很快就能解决 我再联♥系♥您 长官
Should be all straightened out shortly. I'll be in touch, Sir!
很好 不用我提醒你 如果我睡着了
Good! I shouldn't have to remind you that if I fall asleep,
我们的飞机绝对会两两对头相撞
our planes end up crashing into one another.
不用 长官
Sir, no, sir!
这是 亚历克斯
This... is Alex,
我跟你们提起过的那位
the one that I was telling you all about.
没错
Oh. Yes.
真高兴终于见到你了
So happy to finally meet you.
-我也是 -我们儿子说
- Likewise. - Our son informs us
你对巴基斯塔的一无所知
that your ignorance of all things Pakistani
达到了一定境界 真是难得一见
is truly astonishing, a sight to behold.
我等不及要亲眼见识了
I cannot wait to witness it for myself.
奈伊玛
Naeema.
而且你为什么要虐待我的小拉菲
And why is it you treat my boy, little Rafi, so badly?
闭嘴女人 得到这份工作是他的幸运
Hush, woman! He is lucky to have this job.
但自从为你们工作以来
But he has gained so much weight
他胖了好多
since he started working for you people.
-你们都给他吃了什么 -别理我妻子
- What are you feeding him? - Ignore my wife.
我儿子很高兴能为你们工作
My son, he is very happy working for you.
-请问下你的职业是 -我是个作家
- May I ask what you do? - I'm a writer.
他写流行小说
He writes popular fiction-
间谍小说 惊悚小说之类的
spy novels, thrillers,things like that.
他的小说被翻译成了七种语言
He's been translated into seven languages.
兰登书屋给我报价了
Random House has an offer on the table.
非常不错的价格
A very generous offer.
我拒绝放弃电影和电视版权
I refuse to give up movie and television rights.
中东题材现在很火
The Middle East is hot right now.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-他是谁 -他是
- Who is this? - This is...
拉菲美国大使♥馆♥的朋友
Rafi's friend from the American Embassy.
这是我伯父哈桑
This is my uncle Hasan.
他是位知名的心理学家 在大学教书
He's a renowned psychologist, teaches at the university.
你是中情局的 对吧
You work for the CIA, don't you?
什么 我吗 不 天哪
What? Me? No! Oh, God.
说实话 我
Honestly. I-I-- I am...
跟中♥央♥情报局
in no way affiliated
没有任何关系
with the Central Intelligence Agency.
我是国♥务♥院♥最低级别的公务员
I am a functionary of the State Department at the lowest level.
他说乌尔都语吗
美国国♥务♥院♥的官员怎么会去学地方语言吗
开什么玩笑
他是中情局的
是的
Oh, yes.
我深表怀疑
他不是中情局的 对吧 拉菲
如果他是中情局的 我们就举报他
那肯定会毁掉兰登书屋的合约
你们在说什么啊
What-- what are you guys talking about?
我们只是在讨论
We were just discussing
我们有多欣赏美国的外交政策
how much we admire American foreign policy.
好吧
Yeah.
你们谁知道外面是怎么回事吗
So, do any of you have any idea what's happening out there?
我是说 有什么消息吗
I mean, has there been any news?
只有点零碎的消息
Uh... just bits and pieces...
针对那些被认为跟中情局合作的人
Of people they believe to be CIA collaborators.
很好
Good.
开一点巴基斯坦式的小玩笑
A bit of that droll Pakistani humor
你和你们民族讲笑话可不怎么出名
you and your fellow countrymen are not so famous for.
不是吗
No?
巴基斯坦电视转播恢复了
Pakistani TV is back up.
白宫战情室
-声音呢 -正在努力修复
- Sound? - Working on it.
他是谁
Who the hell is that?
乌马尔·扎曼 前将军
It's Umair Zaman,the former general.
前巴基斯坦三军情报局的头
He's ex-ISI leader.
他是我们的人
He's our guy.
他是我们挑中的
He was our handpicked guy
结果后来他太激进了
until he turned radical.
现在他在军队还有很高的支持率
He's still got a lot of support in the Army.
他是巴基斯坦统一♥党♥的头
He's head of the Pakistani Unity Party,
参加了上次选举 输了
ran in the last election, lost,
质疑选举结果
contested the results.
我看他懒得等重新计票了
I guess he's not bothering to wait around for a recount.
看来他现在已经掌权了
Looks like he's in charge now.
有... 有声音了
There... Ah, sound.
-谁会说乌尔都语 -我会 先生
- Who speaks Urdu? - I do, sir.
太完美
Lovely.
请帮忙翻译
If you could translate, please.
他说巴基斯坦领土境内发动的
He's saying that the drone war being carried out
无人机战争是非法的
inside Pakistan's sovereign borders is illegal.
上一届政♥府♥是这些罪行的共犯
The former government was complicit in these crimes.
他说美国无人机战争是犹太主义者的阴谋
He says the US drone war is a Zionist conspiracy.
他只是在蛊惑大众 总统阁下
He's just playing to the cheap seats, Mr. President.
他说美国-犹太人的无人机
He says the American-Zionist drones
在巴基斯坦境内散播出了
have spread dangerous electromagnetic activity
危险的电磁波
across Pakistan, and...
然后呢 继续
Yes? Go on.
这种电磁能量
This electromagnetic energy
是一项秘密的恶毒计划
is a secret diabolical program
用来改变我们国家女孩的生殖能力
to alter the reproductive biology of our girls
并且使我们国家的男孩绝育
and to emasculate our boys.
我们没有真的那么做 对吧
We're not really doing that, are we?
-他在说什么 -我不知道
- What's he saying? - I don't know.
说什么 无人机是
Something about the drones
以色列用来控制我们生育之类的
being a form of birth control invented by the Israelis.
他彻底发疯了
He's completely off his rocker.
是的 乌马尔·扎曼确实有病
Yes, Umair Zaman is certifiable.
事实上我给他确诊过
In fact, I certified him.
五年前 他遭受了全面精神奔溃
He suffered a full psychotic break about five years ago.
你为他看病的吗
You treated him?
他是我多年的病人了
He was a patient of mine for many years.
他的病历就放在楼上 相当厚
I have a file upstairs-- quite thick!
他有急性精神分♥裂♥症
He has acute episodic schizophrenia.
典型案例 真的
Textbook case, really.
你这医患保密协议遵守得真不错
So much for doctor-patient confidentiality.
武装分子会对他这无稽之谈照单全收
The militants are gonna eat this nonsense up.
会发生暴♥乱♥
There's going to be rioting.
达美乐比萨店又会被夷为平地
They will burn the Domino's Pizza to the ground again.
我们以后只能从拉瓦尔品第点外卖♥♥了
We're gonna have to order from Rawalpindi.
那要等好久
That's gonna take forever.
你们看电视了吗
Have you been listening to the television?
我想我们还不认识吧
I don't believe we've been introduced.
亚历克斯 这是我妹妹法蕾达
Alex, this is my sister, Fareeda.
你肯定就是我哥哥
You must be my brother's
那令人厌恶 纵欲过度的上司了
insufferable, oversexed boss.
真遗憾你得了性病
Sorry to hear about your STD.
老天 你没说我什么好话 对吧
Jeez, you didn't do me any favors, did you?
听着 我他妈是认真的 好吗
Hey, listen, I'm not fucking around, okay?
你离她远点
You stay away from her,
否则我会割了你的喉
or I will cut your throat
把录像传上视频网站
and put it on YouTube.
我的朋友
Whoa! Hey, my friend,
-没错 -我们度过了一个紧张的夜晚
- Yeah. - We've had a very stressful night.
-大家都放松一点 -我就说给你听
- Let's just inhale and exhale. - I'm just saying-- yeah.
真♥主♥保佑我们别被这个疯子祸害
God save us from this lunatic.
这疯子不就是真♥主♥造出来的
It's God who is responsible for this lunatic.
怎么了 我看都不能看吗
What? I can't look?
-我只是看着她 -不行 别看
- I'm just looking at her. - No, don't look.
我又不是畜生 我不会下手的
Look, I'm not a dog, okay? I'm not gonna do anything.
-那也收敛点好吗 -知道了
- Just keep it-- okay. - Okay.
他们如此威胁我们国民的生殖能力
"We cannot stand by while our ability
我们无法袖手旁观
"to reproduce is attacked in this way.
我们将动用远程武器作出回应
"We will respond by using our long-range power
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表