剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
no more selling drugs.
绝对走合法途径
Totally legit.
顺便问一下 你应该不会
By the way, you didn't, by any chance,
把我的药全部冲掉了吧
get around to flushing my pills, did you?
我冲了
I did.
行吧
Good.
-我是肯德拉·彼得森 -肯德拉
- Kendra Peterson. - Kendra,
我是亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Alex Talbot here.
谁 你是怎么搞到这号♥码的
Who? How did you get this number?
是一对亚洲金发双胞胎给我的
Uh, it was given to me by a pair of blonde, Asian twins,
而且哈龙·拉贾告诉了我他的一系列要求
and I have a list of demands from Haroon Raja.
拉贾利用亚历克斯·塔尔伯特当中间人
Raja's using Alex Talbot as a go-between.
-谁 -亚洲金发双胞胎
- Who? - Uh, blonde, Asian twins.
那个男的啊 我喜欢他
Oh, that guy. I like that guy.
说吧 塔尔伯特
Talk to me, Talbot.
拉贾准备对抗扎曼
Raja's ready to move against Zaman.
-什么要求 -两亿美元
- What's the ask? - $200 million.
那可是一大笔钱吧
That's a lot of money, isn't it?
不不 我们想要多少就能印多少
No, we can print as much of that shit as we want.
还有什么要求
What else?
我在努力回想 稍等
I'm trying to remember. Hang on.
拉贾不允许我记下来
Raja wouldn't let me write anything down.
对了 卫星
Uh, a satellite.
就是那种卫星 叫通截什么玩意的
You know, one of those, whatchamacallit satellites.
通讯拦截卫星 还有什么
Communication intercept satellite. What else?
-核潜艇 -弹道导弹核潜艇吗
- A nuclear submarine. - A nuclear ballistic missile sub?
对 就是那玩意儿
Yeah, that's it.
我去 他要求还真多
Christ, he's not making this easy.
拜托告诉我没了吧
Please tell me that's it.
大使先生 我们能借您电♥话♥一用吗
Ah, Mr. Ambassador, may we use your phone?
你们他妈在干什么呢
What the hell are you doing?
等等 还有一个要求
Hang on! Wait, there's one more thing--
你真不该把电♥话♥掐了
Ah, you shouldn't have done that.
我本打算开了你
You know, I was gonna fire you,
但我现在打算把你调去巴格达
but instead, I'm gonna ship you off to Baghdad.
好好享受驻扎在早已彻底
Enjoy being stationed in a city
丧失魅力的城市里的感觉吧
so thoroughly drained of its charm,
人们去那就只想着要引发自杀式爆♥炸♥
that people go there now just to blow themselves up.
我是基特里奇大使
Ambassador Kittredge.
赶快让塔尔伯特接电♥话♥ 基特里奇
Put Talbot back on, now, Kittredge!
-国务卿先生 他没有安全权限 -马上
- Mr. Secretary, he does not have any clearance to-- - Now!
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
-是我 -拉贾最后一个要求是什么
- I'm back. - What's Raja's final demand?
奥古斯塔的高尔夫球会会员
A golf club membership at Augusta.
这人超爱玩高尔夫
The guy's nuts about golf.
他疯了吗 奥古斯塔 不可能
Is he insane? Augusta? Impossible.
我试试行不行吧
I'll see what I can do.
国务卿先生 等到这破事了结之后
When this is all over, Mr. Secretary,
希望能给我一个巴黎大使♥馆♥的职位
I'd like to be considered for a posting to the Embassy in Paris.
塔尔伯特 现在我要你专心别搞砸这事
Right now, Talbot, you gotta concentrate on not fucking this up.
待在电♥话♥边上 等我回电
Stay by that phone, wait for my call.
我去上报总统
I'm taking this to the President.
了解
Gotcha.
去你♥妈♥的♥巴格达
Baghdad my ass.
连线白宫
Patch me in to the White House.
我得上报总统
I need to talk to the President.
国务卿拉森请求联♥系♥总统
Secretary Larson for the President.
飞机调头飞回新德里
Turn this plane back around to New Delhi.
我们去华盛顿 你得去看病
We're heading to DC. You need a hospital.
印度也有医院
They have hospitals in India.
你现在正疼得要命呢
You are in an incredible amount of pain.
-我没事 -那是因为你喝醉了
- I'm fine. - That's because you're drunk.
真♥他♥妈♥被你说准了
You're damn right I am.
总统先生 拉贾准备对抗扎曼
Mr. President, Raja's ready to move against Zaman.
现在我们有了扳倒那疯子的必要筹码
We now have the necessary elements in place to depose that lunatic
趁他现在还没发动核战
before he can start a nuclear war.
这才是我想要的
That's what I'm talking about.
干得好 沃尔特
That's great work, Walter.
好极了
Yes.
结果如何
美♥国♥佬♥自以为能掌控一切
就因为他们是老美
他们很快就会知道有一个人他们掌控不了
扎曼将军
莎敏想知道你明天还来不来吃晚饭
需要我带点什么吗
带瓶能下咽的红酒就行
再多花几卢比就成
我们要好好庆祝这场胜利 我的小气鬼哥哥
政局
边缘
第一季
第三集
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表