剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
So, who the goddamn fuck are you?
奥古斯丁·吉尔斯探员 国际刑♥警♥
Agent Augustin Gilles, interpol.
国际刑♥警♥
Interpol?
他妈国际刑♥警♥跑来南瓦济里斯坦干什么
What the fuck is interpol doing in South Waziristan?
她是老牌走私犯
She's an antiquity smuggler.
我们追踪这对夫妇好几个月了
We've been tracking this couple for months.
这女人的丈夫一直在联♥系♥我们
This woman's husband has been in contact
讨论他自首的事儿
with us negotiating his surrender.
操蛋马丁
Fucking Martin!
我早就说他们绝对有电♥话♥
Told you they had a fucking phone!
-对不住了 -什么
- Sorry. - What?
谁敢动 格伦就得吃枪子
Anyone moves and Glenn gets it.
-抱歉 格伦 -我他妈干嘛了
- Apologies, Glenn. - What the fuck did I do?
-瓦妮莎 -什么
- Vanessa. - Yeah?
我他妈特别想家
I miss my fucking family.
你以为毙了他就能摆脱这个局面了吗
You think shooting him is gonna get you out of this fucking mess?
也许不能
Well, perhaps not.
但此时 这是唯一
But at the moment, it's the only thing
能阻止我被他们抓走的方法
that's standing between me and being taken into custody.
所以我想我会在这站一整天
So I imagine I'm gonna be standing here all day...
禽兽不如的混♥蛋♥
Fucking assholes!
恐怕我等不了一整天了
Afraid all day doesn't work for me
我现在快要失血而死了 亲爱的
when I'm slowly bleeding to death, love.
现在谁能
Now, would somebody please take both of us
马上他妈带我们去医院
to a fucking hospital right away?
这些人真♥他♥妈♥疯了 伙计
These people are fucking crazy, man.
这可真疼 马丁
That really stung, Martin!
刚从赵那里接到消息 我们的计划成了
I just heard from Zhao and we are a go.
太好了
Yes.
你会因此丢了工作 是不是
You will lose your job for this, won't you?
可能 肯定会 理应如此
Probably. Definitely. Deservedly.
谢谢你 亚历克斯
Thank you, Alex.
我喜欢这个崭新的你
I like this new man.
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
是的 看到了
Yes. I did.
你是不是会说这说明不了什么
And you're gonna tell me that means nothing?
一般来说我会的 但是今天
Normally I would, but today,
你真的挺像个好人
you have shown great character.
可不是嘛
I have, haven't I?
-二十分钟后在这儿会合 -好
- Meet me back here in 20 minutes. - Yeah.
好久不见
Long time no see...
朋友
friend.
去购物了吗
Been shopping?
鞋不错啊
Nice shoes.
在这里你无权管我
You have no jurisdiction over me here.
我在哪里都无权管你
I have no jurisdiction over you anywhere.
我要继续走向我的房♥间了
I am going to continue on to my room now.
给你
Here.
接下来的事只需要我跟他知道
This is gonna be off the record.
你个操蛋巴基佬
You little Paki fuck!
我给了你八千万美元
I got you 80 million dollars.
让你成为奥古斯塔的高尔夫球会会员
I got you a membership at augusta national.
而你除了耍我以外还为我做了什么
And what did you do for me besides fuck me through a fence?
-我喘不上气了 -我知道
- I can't breathe-- - I know you can't breathe!
我勒着你呢
I'm choking you!
你知道让一个非白种人进入
Do you know how hard it is to get
奥古斯塔高尔夫球会有多难吗
a non-white into Augusta,
更别提一个彻头彻尾的莫斯林
let alone a full-blown Muslim?
-是穆♥斯♥林♥ -我们谈好的
- It's "Muss"-lim. - We made a deal.
现在你最好滚上飞机
Now you better get your pussy on a plane,
马上滚回伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
back to Islamabad right now.
我受够了 沃尔特
I'm done, Walter!
我离开是因为你的计划烂爆了
I left because your plan is shit!
我的计划一点也不烂 我的计划好得很
My plan is not shit. My plan is great.
所有人都这么认为
Everybody thinks so.
总统 中情局 国防部 所有人
The President, CIA, DOD, everybody.
沃尔特 我是间谍机构的头头
Walter, I'm the head of a spy agency.
你得承认我的实力
Give me a little credit!
你竟然答应给我一艘俄亥俄级核潜艇
You promised me an ohio-class nuclear sub.
你骗了我
You lied to me.
我的人答应给你一艘俄亥俄级核潜艇
My guy promised you an ohio-class sub?
-是的 -操 操♥他♥妈♥的塔尔伯特
- Yes. - Fuck me! Fucking Talbot!
如果你连亚历克斯·塔尔伯特的
If you can't even control
所说所做都控制不了
the words and actions of Alex fucking Talbot,
那你就该明白为何我对你的信任急剧下降
then you understand why my confidence in you is severely waning?
我会给你弄来一艘该死的潜艇
I'll get you the damn sub.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
不 我不会的 你说的对
No, I won't. You're right.
但是这事早就过去了 不是吗
But we're beyond that now, aren't we?
我听说你们绑♥架♥了七名巴基斯坦女孩
I heard you kidnapped seven Pakistani girls
把她们锁在美国大使♥馆♥里
and locked them up in the US Embassy?
我们没绑♥架♥那些女孩
We didn't kidnap those girls.
在那之前 两名美国飞行员被击落
And before that, you let two American pilots get shot down.
现在扎曼不仅是一个
Now Zaman is not only going to be the man
将要拯救七个巴基斯坦女孩于水火的人
who will save seven of Pakistan's children,
还是位战争英雄
but a war hero,
能够空手击落F-18战斗机
pulling F-18s out of the sky with his bare hands.
你一直给那个神经病
I mean, how can I make my move
递上王牌同花顺
when you keep handing this mental patient
让我还怎么出牌
royal flush after royal flush?
-操♥你♥妈♥ -操♥我♥妈
- Fuck you! - Fuck me?
操♥他♥妈♥的罗纳德·里根
Fuck Ronald Reagan.
爱操你操去吧
You fuck Ronald Reagan.
跟罗纳德·里根有毛关系
How the fuck did Ronald Reagan join this conversation?
他的人当时给了伊朗钱和武器
When his people traded money and weapons to Iran.
[伊朗人♥质♥危机 1979-1981 很多人认为当时的美国总统吉米·卡特因此危机才竞选连任失败]
让他们等到大选结束之后再释放人♥质♥
To delay the release of the hostages until after the election?
1980年
1980.
哈龙 你嗑药磕高了把这都忘了吗
Haroon, you so fucking high on cocaine you forgot all this shit?
沃尔特 我不知道你到底想说什么
Walter, I do not understand what you're talking about.
我们把那些女孩留在我们的大使♥馆♥里
We hold onto the girls at our Embassy,
直到你掌权为止
till you take power.
然后你成功让她们获释
Then you release them.
你成功营救了人♥质♥ 你会是国民英雄
You free the hostages. You're the hero.
你就是巴基斯坦版的里根
You get to be Reagan.
不错吧
Good, right?
我会是巴基斯坦版里根
I get to be Reagan?
去他的罗纳德·里根
Fuck Ronald Reagan!
那行 那就执行备选计划
All right. We'll do plan b.
备选计划是什么
Oh, and what is plan b?
备选计划就是我告诉你哥哥你人在何处
Plan b. I tell your brother where you are.
然后当你走在街上时
Then, you're walking down the street.
一位倾城美人向你走来
A gorgeous woman is walking towards you.
她向你微笑 跟你擦肩而过
She smiles at you. Brushes past you.
你感觉被什么东西扎了一下
You feel a little prick.
24小时候 你就死翘翘了
Twenty-four hours later, you're dead.
这一手普♥京♥玩得再熟不过了
It's a plan right out of the Putin playbook.
-你不会那么做 -我会的
- You wouldn't do that. - I would.
为了阻止你那疯子哥哥用核弹夷平以色列
To keep your psychotic brother from nuking Israel,
我他妈当然会做
I fucking would.
女孩们交给我
Give me the girls.
我会夺回巴基斯坦
I'll take back Pakistan.
顺便说一句
By the way,
你不应该叫我们国家的人巴基佬
you shouldn't call someone from my country a paki.
-是超级侮辱人的话 -我知道
- It's incredibly offensive. - Yeah, I know.
我当时话一出口
The second it came out of my mouth,
马上就后悔了
I felt really bad.
我很抱歉 真的很不应该
I'm really sorry. That was inappropriate.
还有那笔钱还是归我
And I get to keep the bloody money.
当然 就帮我个小忙
Yeah, sure. Just do me a favor.
还记得你不愿掏钱买♥♥可♥卡♥因♥
You know all that money that came out of my wallet
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表