剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
我揍了皮尔斯的脸
I punched Pierce in the face.
什么 我的天
What? Oh, my God.
没事 我揍得挺开心的 多谢你的建议
No, I really enjoyed it. Thanks for the advice.
不客气
You're welcome.
-不好的一面是我丢了工作 -什么
- Downside is I lost my job. - What?
仔细听我说
Listen very carefully.
马上打给亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Get Alex Talbot on the phone, ASAP.
总统刚说让我去看心理医生
The President just suggested I get psychiatric help,
我就准备照做
which is exactly what I'm gonna do.
那建议其实挺对的 先生
Well, that's actually pretty good advice, sir.
几天前 塔尔伯特传真给了我们
A few days ago, Talbot managed to fax us
乌马尔·扎曼心理评估的前三页
three pages of Umair Zaman's psychiatric evaluation.
我需要剩下的27页
I want the other 27 pages.
好吧 这也是个好主意
Oh, okay. That's a good idea, too.
去这楼里找个不易被发现的角落
And let's find a place to lay low in this building
这样在我身为国务卿的最后一段时间
so I can spend my last few moments
能好好地做好本职工作
as Secretary of State doing my job.
先生 这里显示平衡杆的受力过大
Sir! Our stabilizer bar is showing undue stress.
我们得大幅减少载重
We're gonna need to lighten our payload significantly
否则我们绝对飞不到巴格拉姆
or we're never gonna make it to Bagram in one piece!
把她赶下去
Get rid of her!
还不够 得让这些姑娘们都下去
Not enough! You're gonna have to lose the girls as well!
不 不行 我需要这些女孩
No, no, no. I need these girls!
这些女孩就是怪兽
These girls are the beast!
先生 就算她们都下去
Sir, I'm not even sure
我都不能保证我们能安全到达
we can make it without them,
但这是我们唯一的机会
but it's our only shot!
该死的 让她们下去吧
For fuck's sakes! Let 'em go!
好吧 那好
Okay. Fine, fine.
中士 让女孩们下去
Sergeant, get the girls off.
我们走 快点
Let's go, move it!
在无上智慧行动将这个国家变成一片火海前
Just get back in the air before Infinite Wisdom
赶快升空吧
turns this entire country into a smoldering heap.
主啊
Dear Lord...
显然这些女孩并未被您选中
clearly, these girls are not your chosen.
不过她们确实是被那个废物塔尔伯特带来的
I mean, they did come from that loser Talbot.
亚历克斯·塔尔伯特没跟你们一起来吗
Alex Talbot is not with you?
今天真是太棒了
It's a glorious day!
爸爸
Father!
请原谅我曲解了您的神谕
Forgive me for misinterpreting your divine guidance.
都是我的错
My bad!
事情发生得太快了
Everything's happening so fast.
我保证下次一定完成您的旨意 阿们
I promise I'll get it right next time. Amen.
好了 让我们赶快离开这里吧
All right, let's get the hell out of here!
格洛弗·克利夫兰是谁
Who's Grover Cleveland?
谁他妈在乎
Who the fuck cares.
我们现在在哪
Where are we?
我伯父的小屋 姑娘们进屋吧
My Uncle's cabin. Girls, go inside.
我们得打电♥话♥通知你们家长
We need to call all your parents.
怎么了
What is wrong?
我刚意识到我之前完全误解了一个人
I just realized I have misjudged someone very badly.
而我可能永远都没机会感谢他了
And I may never get the chance to thank him.
我们得去通向中国大使♥馆♥的地道
We have to get to the Chinese tunnel.
从那里我们能回到街上 然后回你家
From there, we can get to the street and back to your house.
大使在哪
Where is the Ambassador?
他人不在这
He's not here?
副大使人呢
Where is the Deputy Ambassador?
他
He, uh...
也不在这
also, not here.
这里官职最高的官员是谁
Who's the highest official still here?
估计是我吧
I guess that would be me.
把美国人抓起来
杀了这个叛徒
-什么 -不 住手
- What? - No. No!
接啊
Come on.
快接啊
Come on!
快他妈接电♥话♥ 塔尔伯特
Pick the fuck up, Talbot!
政局
边缘
第一季
第八集
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表