剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
接下来我们怎么办
So... what do we do now?
等着
We wait.
盯着它 干扰机
Keep your eyes on him, Jammer.
丢掉目标 就输了战斗
Lose sight, lose the fight.
我盯着它呢
I got him.
太近了 不能发射导弹
Too close for missile launch.
我准备用机炮
I'm rocking the guns.
要高准度点放
Fire in short bursts.
我们只有五百发
We've only got 500 rounds.
该死 刚才发射了多少
Shit! How much was that?
-差不多两百发 -操♥他♥妈♥的
- About 200 rounds. - Motherfucker!
它绕到我们后面了
Oh, he's getting behind us.
飞到我们后面了
He's getting behind us!
向左急转 向左急转
Hard left! Hard left!
该死
Shit!
操 刚刚又发射了多少发
Fuck! How much was that?
全部都打完了 兄弟
That's the end of it, man.
机炮没子弹了
Cannon's empty.
天 李施德林在我胃里搞搅翻天了
God, that Listerine is fucking my stomach in the ass right now.
乌马尔
Umair...
我明白你的感受
I know what it's like to be you.
我真的明白
I do.
我没有朋友 你也没有朋友
I have no friends. You have no friends.
我们是同一类人
We're the same guy.
我妈妈 永远都不满意
My mother, never satisfied.
就我从拉贾那打探到的消息来看
And, from what I've gleaned from Raja,
你妈妈也有一些问题
yours had a few faults of her own.
我讨厌那个婊♥子♥
I hated that cunt.
对吧 总让我们觉得自己没用
Right? Makes us feel crappy,
贬低我们的自尊
lowers our self-esteem.
我们要怎么应对呢
And how do we deal with that?
我靠大♥麻♥
Me-- weed.
你靠大屠♥杀♥
You-- genocide.
都不是什么好办法
It's not healthy,
也不能解决我们的问题
and it doesn't solve our problems, does it?
我们已经接通了飞行员的无线电
We've been patched through to the cockpit radio.
飞行员不肯说话
The pilot won't talk,
但他能听到我们
but he can hear us.
乌马尔 拜托了 跟他说
Umair, please, talk to him.
它去哪了 去哪了
Where'd he go? Where'd he go?
在我们六点钟方向 六点钟方向
He's on our six. He's on our six.
操
Fuck!
它锁定我们了 锁定我们了
He's got lock. He's got lock.
它装载了什么导弹
What's he packing?
我看到机翼下有两枚霹雳-5导弹
I counted two PL-5s under the wings.
中国热导导弹
Chinese heat-seekers.
导弹来袭 导弹来袭 齐克
Smoke in the air! Smoke in the air, Zeke!
它朝我们开火了
He's fired on us!
我准备旋转躲避
I'm gonna spin it.
发射诱饵弹 发射诱饵弹
Fire your flares! Fire your flares!
没被击中 我们没事
Oh! Negative impact. We're good.
不 一点钟方向 下面
No. One o'clock, low.
我探测不到它的红外特征
I can't get a heat signature.
太近了 没有锁定警告音
Too close. No tone.
去他的警告音 兄弟
Fuck tone, man.
娘炮才需要听锁定警告音
Tone is for pussies.
瞄准它然后开火
Aim that shit and fire.
好吧 来了
Okay, here goes.
H19 发射先进中程空对空导弹
Hammer One Nine, Fox Three.
发射导弹
中 中 中
Go! Go! Go!
操
Fuck!
紧跟在它后面 齐克 紧跟它
Stay on his ass, Zeke. Stay on his ass.
好 我跟着它呢
Yeah, I've got him.
特拉维夫
抱歉 沃尔特
Oh, sorry, Walter.
我们打来的不是时候吗
Is this a bad time?
老天 沃尔特
Oh my God, Walter.
我得走了 我得走了 让我下去
I gotta go. I gotta go. Let me down.
我们可以等我半个国家被炸成残渣
We can call back after half my country vaporizes
融入地中海之后再打来
into the Mediterranean Sea.
总理先生 我能做些什么
Mr. Prime Minister, how can I help?
请通知纳瓦罗总统
Please inform President Navarro
那架破飞机已经进入我国领空
that the rogue jet has passed within
一千六百千里之内
a thousand miles of my country.
我们已向伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
So we have launched a nuclear missile
发射了核弹
towards Islamabad.
搞什么 阿维
What the fuck, Avi?
弹着时间 大概还有二十分钟
Time to impact? About 20 minutes.
如果我们把那架飞机打下来
Listen, if we shoot that plane down,
你会让那枚导弹落进海里 对吧
you're gonna dump that missile into the sea, right?
沃尔特 你没时间了
Walter, you are running out of time.
有点成年人的样子[直译为把裤子穿上]
Put some pants on.
我♥操♥
Fuck.
好吧
All right.
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary?
肯德拉 你和总统在一起吗
Kendra, are you with the President?
在去地堡的电梯里 先生 可能会没信♥号♥♥
Heading down to the bunker, sir. I may lose you.
在折扣价的基础上再打八折
Twenty percent off the already marked down price.
这休闲裤基本上是批发价了
These slacks were practically wholesale.
这可不能错过 你买♥♥了什么
Can't pass that up. What did you get?
抱歉 先生 继续说
Sorry, sir. Go ahead.
我给我妻子买♥♥了这个
I got this for my wife.
-这裙子确实挺配你妻子的 -当然
- Well, your wife can wear something like that. - Oh, yeah.
你刚才是说
Did you just say
以色列向巴基斯坦发射了一枚核弹吗
Israel launched a nuke at Pakistan?
先生 喂
Sir? Hello?
喂
Hello?
以色列肯定会反击
Israel will surely retaliate,
核攻击以色列就等于是核攻击巴基斯坦
so, really, nuking Israel is the same thing as nuking Pakistan.
但我想你当时那么做也是合情合理
But I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt
而且我猜你当时还没考虑那么远
and guessing that you didn't think it through all the way.
我们准备好了
够了 站一边去
Enough of this. Step aside.
等等 等等 不要
Wait, wait. No.
乌马尔 拜托 别让自己成为
Umair, please, don't go down
促成史上最残暴大屠♥杀♥的凶手
as the biggest mass murderer in history.
如果有来生
If there is an afterlife,
我无法想象这会给你带来什么样的报应
I can't imagine this sets you up for wonderful things.
把电♥话♥给我
Give me the phone.
好的 他要电♥话♥
Yes. He wants the phone.
这样做是对的
This is the right thing to do.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
不要
No!
我能看出来你以前从没做过这种事
I can see you've never done this sort of thing before.
我想我锁定他了 发射响尾蛇导弹
I think I got him. Firing Fox Two.
靠 第三枚导弹浪费了
Fuck! Missile three trashed.
我们只剩一枚热导了 伙计
We got one heater left, man.
-你打算怎么做 -我要后退
- What do you want to do with it? - I'm backing off.
后退 他在加速
Backing off? He's speeding up.
他加速 我就能捕捉到更强烈的红外特征
He speeds up, he gives me a bigger heat signature.
你真打算从自家球门射门得分吗
You really want to throw one from the back of the end zone?
我们没别的选择了
We don't have much of a choice.
他说 "你们是烈士 去死吧以色列"
He said, "You men are martyrs. Death to Israel!"
然后他就开枪自杀了
and then he blew his brains out.
我不知道他枪哪来的
I don't know where he got the gun.
好了 好了 好了 该死
Okay. Okay. Okay, shit.
马上从那离开
Get out of there, now.
别说话 只管走人
Don't talk. Just go.
他们在说什么
What are they saying?
他们在担心以色列反击
They're concerned about an Israeli counterstrike.
他们要让所有人都挪去城郊外的
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表