剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
No, give me phone now.
沃尔特 现在可能不适合给乔安妮打电♥话♥
Walter, maybe it's not the best time to call Joanne.
拜托…
Ple--
以色列外♥交♥部♥
你好 以色列
Hello, Israel.
我不能和你说话
I'm not allowed to talk to you.
在皮尔斯抵达 你们搞砸所有事情之前
How long do I have before Pierce gets there
我还剩多少时间
and you guys fuck everything up?
我完全听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你又喝醉了打我电♥话♥吗
Are you drunk dialing me again?
我马上去找你 塔莉亚
I'm on my way, Talia.
待会见
I'll see you soon.
再见 沃尔特
Goodbye, Walter.
拿好我的导尿管 给飞机加满油
Hold my catheter. Gas up the jet.
-我们马上出发 -我的天
- We're breaking out! - Oh, God.
别再来我家了
Stop coming to my house.
因为你 我们全家人的生命都受到威胁
My family is risking their lives for you.
我知道 你们非常了不起
I know. You guys are awesome.
不 你没搞清楚
No, you don't get it!
他们现在没有选择
They don't have a choice now.
我们别无退路了
There is no going back for us.
你让我们变成了拉贾的共犯
You have made us Raja's co-conspirators.
如果因为你有政♥变♥从我家客厅发起
If you have us start a failed coup
还失败的话
from this living room,
我们全都会被杀
we will all be killed.
实话说 如果这事黄了
Well, you know, to be fair, Raja was going to kill you
-拉贾也不会给你们留活路 -什么
- if this thing goes south anyway. - What?
对不起 我没时间和你们商量
I'm sorry, I didn't have time to consult you,
情况变化非常快 我只能临场发挥
but things were moving very fast and I had to improvise,
这是我的长处 不过会有用的
which is my strength, but it's going to work,
因为我们是正义的一方 我们是好人
because we are the righteous and we are the good.
恭喜
Congratulations.
现在我们正式成为共犯了
We are now officially co-conspirators.
这是我小说的初版 我签过字
This is a signed first edition of my novel.
我听说拉贾是我的书迷
I've heard Raja is a big fan.
-你能帮我把书送给他吗 -你说真的吗
- Could you give it to him? - Seriously?
你就这么想留下文件线索吗
You want to literally leave a paper trail?
如果你搞砸了
You fuck this up,
他们就会无辜送死
and they will have risked their lives for nothing.
你♥他♥妈♥穿的这是什么
What the fuck are you wearing?
外科病房♥
走 走 快走
Go, go, go go.
快快 我们走
Go, go, go, go, go!
干扰机
Jammer!
印度不会惹事的 他们骨子里是和平主义者
India will be fine. They're natural pacifists.
他们绝不会主动出击
They'll never throw the first punch.
但换做以色列 再加上皮尔斯
But take Israel, throw in Pierce...
我们得赶在他们乱来之前阻止他们
we've got to stop that shit before it starts.
我向我们总理转达了你的保证
I took your promise to my Prime Minister!
他认为你是我们的人盾
He thinks you are our human shield.
现在我得去跟他解释
Now I have to go back to him
那都是扯闲淡
lugging a bag of horse shit!
如果你总是这样耍我们
What are we supposed to do
要我们作何反应
if you keep taking us in the ass?
我没有耍你 拉凯什
You're not taking anyone in the ass, Rakesh.
我们会不惜一切代价保护印度人♥民♥
We're going to do whatever it takes to protect the Indian people.
你会撤出你们的部队
You're going to withdraw your troops,
而我会给你一个价值44亿美元的原因
and I'm going to give you 4.4 billion reasons why.
你们美国人总以为能说服全世界
You Americans always think you can convince the world
接受你们那异想天开的替天行道
of your delusional righteousness.
你理解错了
You misunderstand.
你们国家每年向我国出口
Your country exports $4.4 billion in pharmaceuticals
价值44亿的药物
to my country each year.
而据我个人经验
And from personal experience,
药效棒极了
they work great.
但如果你们敢接近巴基斯坦哪怕一厘米
But you inch any closer to Pakistan,
我会让食品和药物管理局检查你们的工厂
and I will have the FDA inspect your factories,
找出违章行为并禁止进口
find violations and ban imports.
-你做不到 -我当然能做到
- You cannot do that. - Yes, I can.
但我是个好人 所以我不会禁止进口
But I'm a nice guy, so I'm not going to ban imports.
相反 我会不再让你们的药品公♥司♥支付
Instead, I'm going to end the 10% import tax
现在征收的10%进口税
your pharma guys currently pay.
我会给这个政策十年年限
I'm gonna extend that deal for 10 years,
能让你们国家最大的产业总共节省多少
saving your largest industry the grand total of?
44亿美元
$4.4 billion.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-你正在排尿吗 -这不受我控制
- Are you relieving yourself? - It's involuntary.
我们不能让巴基斯坦认为
We cannot let Pakistan think
他们能随意击落我们的无人机
they can shoot down our drone
而我们会坐视不管
and we will do nothing!
你们的无人机当时飞到多高
How high was your drone flying?
将近一万四千米
45,000 feet.
你真的以为巴基斯坦的科技发达到
Do you really think Pakistan has the technology
能击落飞到那么高的无人机吗
to shoot down a drone at that altitude?
我们的无人机是被你们打下来的
You shot down our drone?
别告诉我你根本没想到
Don't tell me you weren't thinking it.
是总统打来的
I think it's the President.
马有失蹄 失陪了
Accidents happen. Excuse me.
总统先生 是的先生 多谢您垂询
Mr. President? Yes, sir, thank you for asking.
我很好 谢谢
I'm very fine, thank you.
我希望你在那家医院多休息几天
I want you to rest a few days in that hospital.
总统先生 我已准备好
Mr. President, I'm ready
重新为美国人♥民♥效犬马之劳
to go back to serving the American people.
你说过你会待在印度
You said you were going to stay in India,
而你一定要说话算话
and that's exactly what you're going to do.
-我可不是跟你商量 -但先生
- This isn't a dialogue. - But, sir--
该死 沃尔特
God damn it, Walter!
没问题
Of course.
抱歉我♥操♥之过急了
I apologize for jumping the gun.
需要我在这里待多久我就待多久
I will stay here as long as is required.
-你一定要给我做到 -是 先生
- Damn right you will. - Yes, sir.
我们说到哪了 拉凯什
So where are we at, Rakesh?
我们会撤回军队
We will withdraw our troops,
但你得让哈龙·拉贾掌权
but you'd better put Haroon Raja in power.
这我能打包票
That I can promise.
肯德拉 上飞机
Kendra, on the plane.
-等等 什么 -我们去特拉维夫
- Wait, what? - We're going to Tel Aviv.
-等下 这是总统的指示吗 -准备起飞
- Wait, is that what the President said? - Wheels up!
格洛弗·克利夫兰
Grover Cleveland?
克利夫兰先生们只是预付款
Consider Mr. Cleveland a down payment.
那我的其他要求呢
Now what about the rest of my list?
我有好消息也有坏消息
I got good news and bad news.
你想先听哪个
Which do you want first?
先说好消息好点 说好消息吧
The good news is better. Let's go with the good news.
奥古斯塔的高尔夫球会会员 你拿定了
Augusta National? You are in.
真的吗
Really?
就那奴隶种植园[奥古斯塔球场原为种植园]
The slave plantation?
这办到可不容易
It wasn't easy.
他本不该答应我这个条件
He's not supposed to give me that.
这是我的不可能实现要求
That is my impossible request.
这是我提出的不切实际的要求
That is the insane thing I push for
但最后会忍♥痛割爱
but then reluctantly give up in favor
为了能达到我的真正目的
of what would actually break this deal--
拿到我的核潜艇
my nuclear submarine.
他提到潜艇的事了吗
Did he mention my sub?
他说了
Mm-hmm, he did.
他的确提过
Yes, he did.
那个也归你了
You're all good there, too.
那坏消息到底是什么
Then what is the bad news?
我敢肯定你母亲一定对你很失望
That I'm sure your mother will not be pleased,
看到你哥扎曼这样对待你
Zaman being your brother and all.
这就是坏消息
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表