剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
伊♥斯♥兰♥堡 三军情报局总部
飞啊 飞吧
Ah, come on. Come on.
那个偏执的傻♥逼♥
That paranoid fool.
他以前一直很害怕马
He was always frightened of horses.
根本没学过怎么骑马
Never even learned to ride.
你能想象这人要有多自恋
Can you imagine the level of narcissism it takes
才会搞一张这样的假照片吗
to fake a photograph like that?
他总是抢别人的东西
He was constantly grabbing what wasn't his.
不停地插队
Always jumping the line.
你们俩曾经跟同一个女孩约会吗
Did you guys used to date the same girl or something?
我真是很不愿意承认他跟我
It pains me to say he...
是同父异母的兄弟
is my half brother.
我们根本不说话
We do not speak.
这新的日本球杆烂透了
These new Japanese clubs are shit!
把我以前的泰特雷斯特球杆拿来
Bring me my old Titleist clubs!
你要明白 亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Understand this, Alex Talbot,
你对我没有任何价值
You have no value to me,
除了你跟沃尔特·拉森有交情这点
except for your relationship with Walter Larson.
这样的话 我就是你要找的人
In that case, I'm your guy.
沃尔特曾说过我跟他是 用他的原话
Walter once said that he and I were, and I quote,
-失散已久的... -少跟我扯淡
- "Cut from the same-- " - Spare me the bullshit.
审讯你的时候我已经听够了
I had to suffer through enough of it during your interrogation.
这对谁都不算享受 还有一点水
That was no fun for anyone. I still got a little...
残留在我耳朵里
water stuck in my ear.
现在 只有我知道你发过那封传真
Right now, I'm the only one who knows you sent that fax.
很好 因为我肯定也不会告诉别人
Good, 'cause I'm certainly not gonna tell anybody.
但如果你不能帮我给沃尔特·拉森传话
But if you do not get a message to Walter Larson for me,
你和帮你发传真的那一家人就会
you and the family that helped you send it will all be...
被处决
executed...
因从事间谍活动
for espionage.
我亚历克斯·塔尔伯特任您差遣
Alex Talbot, at your service.
我需要你告诉沃尔特
I need you to tell Walter
他要想如愿
that in order to get what he wants,
得先满足我的要求
I must first get what I want.
阿♥拉♥伯海
我听说在军事监狱 飞行员都是总攻
Yeah, I heard in military prison pilots are tops.
你觉得是真的吗
You think that's true?
如果你是想安慰我
If you're trying to make me feel better
这安慰法可是够奇怪的
that's a weird way to do it.
我现在真挺需要你的阿普唑仑[抗焦虑]的
I could really use one of your Xanax right now.
操
Fuck!
我的药
My pills.
我得回我的卧舱
I gotta get back to my rack
赶在宪兵发现我的藏货前 把它们都冲掉
and flush my stash before the MPs do.
他们能通过那些药追查到艾什莉和孩子们
Those pills could get traced back to Ashley and the kids.
我有事告诉你 伙计
I got news for you, man,
短期内他们不会放我们出去的
they ain't letting us out of here anytime soon.
蒂尔森少校 有人来看你
Commander Tilson, you have a visitor.
盖尔
Gail...
齐克 我们得谈谈
Zeke, we need to talk.
老天 伙计 他已经知道你怀孕了
Jesus, man. He knows. You're pregnant.
华盛顿特区
好的 明白 已确认过了吗
Okay, got it. And that's confirmed?
好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
印度军方刚刚攻击了克什米尔印巴控制线上
Indian forces just attacked a Pakistani border
巴基斯坦的边境地区
post along the Kashmir Line of Control
为了报复无人机被袭一事
in retaliation for the drone strike.
-好极了 -而且中国也不想错过这场好戏
- Great. - Plus, not wanting to miss out on any of the fun,
正在它的那部分边境线上调兵遣将
China's now mobilizing troops along its part of the border.
新德里那边天气怎么样
What's the weather like in New Delhi?
让我猜猜 38摄氏度吗
Let me guess, 100 fucking degrees?
-是48 -我的天
- 118. - Good Lord.
而且他们就不能
And why can't anyone go to war
去加勒比海里打仗吗
in the Caribbean for fuck's sake?
我的老天爷 怪不得他们那局势那么紧张
Jesus Christ, no wonder they're so goddamn cranky.
帮我打给印度外♥交♥部♥长
Get the Indian Foreign Minister on the phone,
然后他妈一定要确保
and make damn sure the air conditioning
泰姬玛哈酒店的空调能制冷
is working at the Taj Palace Hotel.
好的 记得打包除臭剂
Okay. Pack deodorant.
我是肯德拉·彼得森
Kendra Peterson.
国务卿先生
Oh, Mr. Secretary!
该死
Oh, shit.
你们不用管我
Don't mind me,
我就是来取点东西 马上就走
I'm just gonna grab a few things and I'll be gone.
搞穿梭外交需要穿干净衣服
Shuttle diplomacy requires clean clothes.
我的天王老母啊
Holy mother of Jesus.
看来您下次去鲍比·范酒吧时
Looks like I owe you a free drink
我得请您喝一杯
next time you come by Bobby Van's.
-比利 快走 -好的
- Billy, leave. - Right.
-回见 比利 -国务卿先生
- See you, Billy. - Mr. Secretary.
很明显我没想到你会回家
I didn't expect you home. Obviously.
现在可是核危机
Nuclear crisis.
沃尔特 有些事我们得谈谈
Walter, you and I need to discuss something.
关于什么 比利吗 你知道我不介意
What? Billy? You know I'm fine with that.
不是关于比利 我们得谈谈我的任命
No, not Billy. We need to discuss my nomination.
-我需要知道你有没有听到过 -我没时间
- I need to know. Have you heard anything-- - I don't have time.
你听到过什么风声吗
Did you hear something?
我得阻止印度跟巴基斯坦开战
I gotta keep India from going to war with Pakistan.
你知道我的旅游电源适配器在哪吗
Have you seen my travel adapter?
就有三项插头的那个
The, uh-- you know, the three-pronged one?
不是欧洲那种两项的 是像英国那种三项的
Not the two, like Europe, but the three, like the UK.
但上面那两个有点歪
But the things are a little slanted.
没看到 好吧
No? Okay.
他那活儿可以跟动作片明星媲美
Wow, that was like porn-star sized.
我将被派去海岸执勤
I'm being ordered to shore duty.
在圣地亚哥
San Diego.
我会自己养育这孩子
I'm gonna have this baby on my own.
你自己养
On your own?
那可是我的血肉
It's my flesh and blood.
你体内有我的一部分
A part of me is inside of you.
见好就收吧
Quit while you're ahead.
你听到她的话了 你可以解脱了
You heard her, you're off the hook.
闭上我的臭嘴 明白
Shut the fuck up. Got it.
你现在可不适合做父亲
You're not exactly father material at the moment.
你是个毒贩子
You're a drug dealer.
而且看来你还要去牢里蹲很长一段时间
Plus, it sounds like you're going to prison for a long time.
齐克会攻遍天下无敌手
Zeke's gonna be a top.
干扰机就等着菊花残满地伤吧
Jammer's just gonna be one big open pussy.
你给我站到那边去
Can you just-- stand up there?
面朝墙站着
Face the wall.
如果这是我们最后一次见面
If we never see each other again,
我只需要你为我做一件事
there's just one thing I need you to do for me.
宪兵不许我回自己的卧舱
The MPs won't let me up to my stateroom.
我需要你去那里找到我所有的药
So I need you to go up there and find all my pills
赶在他们之前把药冲进厕所里
and flush 'em down the toilet before they get to 'em.
你可真是年度最佳老爸
Father of the year.
守卫
Guard.
长官
Ma'am.
我现在能转过来了吗
Can I turn around now?
不行
No.
巴基斯坦 伊♥斯♥兰♥堡
怎么又是你
Oh, you again.
你还活着 你是怎么逃脱的
You're alive. How did you get away?
通过被强迫地自愿帮助哈龙·拉贾
By involuntarily volunteering to help Haroon Raja.
哈龙·拉贾 三军情报局的头儿吗
Haroon Raja? The head of the ISI?
那个人们无故消失的罪魁祸首吗
The man who is responsible for making people disappear?
就那个哈龙·拉贾
That Haroon Raja?
对 就是那家伙
Yep, that's the one.
而你就这样回到我家 又一次把我全家
And you have, once again, put my family squarely in his sights
暴漏在他的视线下
by coming back to my house.
听着 事实是我根本不认识其他人
Look, the fact is I don't know anyone else.
拉菲克 我得带话给沃尔特·拉森
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表