剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
这里是H19 能听到吗
This is Hammer One Nine, do you read?
请讲 H19
Go ahead, Hammer One Nine.
我对攻击目标有点疑问
Yeah, I got an issue with this target.
看来是在人口稠密区的中心位置
Looks like it's right in the middle of a heavily populated area.
是否有误
Is that correct?
我刚和中国大使通完话
I just got off the phone with the Chinese Ambassador.
他严正警告 任何针对巴基斯坦的行动
He's warning that any action against Pakistan
将会被视作对其盟国的侵略行为
will be seen as an act of aggression against an ally,
并声明他们将藉此
claims it gives them license
继续向与印度的争议边界靠近
to move on their disputed border with India.
这项计划已经引起了
This plan is already starting to unleash
许多重大的连锁反应 总统先生
some major chain reactions, Mr. President.
印度大使刚打来电♥话♥ 听起来已经吓坏了
Indian Ambassador just called. He sounds freaked out,
他坚信印度就是扎曼的下一个攻击对象
convinced his country's next on Zaman's hit list.
他们要进入全面戒备状态
They're going on full alert.
还有 要汤还是蛋卷 这是套餐
Also, soup or egg roll? It comes with.
蛋卷 不 太油腻了 还是汤吧
Egg roll. No, too greasy. Soup.
-算了 还是两个都要吧 -好的
- Actually, I'll take both. - Yup. Okay.
我希望不要造成平民伤亡
And I want zero civilian casualties.
是啊 我还想睡斯嘉丽·约翰逊呢
Yeah, and I wanna fuck Scarlett Johansson.
总统先生 战争中伤亡在所难免
Mr. President, there are no guarantees in war.
我对我们所部署的所有战略资源
I have a high degree of confidence in the full array of
有极高的自信
assets we've deployed.
洛克希德·马丁公♥司♥[国防承包商]出钱让你带着你老婆
That golf junket you took with your wife courtesy of
玩的那趟高尔夫公费游真是物有所值啊
Lockheed Martin is really starting to pay off.
-你说什么 -你搞什么 沃尔特
- Excuse me? - Damn it, Walter.
已与斯坦顿将军接通视频通话
General Stanton on the screen.
将军 尖兵团是哪些人
General, who's the tip of the spear?
什么"尖兵团" 臭傻♥逼♥
"Tip of the spear"? What a tool.
第16航♥空♥母舰打击群
Carrier Strike Group 16.
是我国参战以来
Some of the best pilots
派出的最尖端的飞行员
this country has ever sent into harm's way.
已定位到亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
I've got a location on Alex Talbot.
在伊♥斯♥兰♥堡居民区的一处民宅内
It looks like a house in a residential district in Islamabad.
人赃俱获
You've been caught red-handed!
我们要被枪毙了 就因为这个傲慢的混球
We're all going to be shot because of this pompous douchebag!
我就当你是在夸我了
I'm sure you meant that as the compliment it was intended to be.
-是军方的人 -该死
- It is the army. - Shit.
永别了 兰登书屋
Good-bye, Random House.
要我说把他交出去就算完事了
I say we hand him over to them and be done with it!
你们家有阁楼或者隐藏的地下室之类的吧
You wouldn't happen to have an attic or a hidden basement?
拜托 拉菲克
Come on, Rafiq.
这太疯狂了 我们是兄弟啊
This is insane. We're pals.
不是兄弟 他是中情局的
No pals! He is CIA!
我早就跟你说过了
I told you from day one.
拉菲克 拜托 我们是共享过大♥麻♥的交情
Rafiq, come on. We smoked J together.
亚历克斯先生 在巴基斯坦军方敲你家门
Mr. Alex, in Pakistan, the army knocking your door,
可不是什么好事 不是好事
that is not good. It's not good.
够了 所有人都闭嘴 让我思考一下
Okay, everybody just shut up! Let me think!
该死
Shit.
总统先生 现在我想给你看点东西
Mr. President, right now I'd like to show you something
让你能直接参与到所有军事行动中
that's gonna put you in the middle of all the action.
总统先生您好
Hello, Mr. President!
我叫齐克 不对
Zeke-- I mean,
我是海军少校齐克·蒂尔森
Lieutenant Commander Zeke Tilson here.
你好 蒂尔森少校
Hello, Commander Tilson.
先生 我很荣幸能被选中
It's an honor, sir, to be chosen
代表所有每时每刻都在
to represent all the brave men and women
为我们国家战斗的勇敢战士们
who fight for this country on a daily basis.
我想借此机会...
And I'd like to take this opportunity--
我♥操♥ 我他妈的脸全麻了
Oh, shit, man! I can't feel my fucking face!
闭上臭嘴 我他妈正跟总统说话呢...
Hey, watch your mouth, man! I'm talking to the fucking Pre--
怎么回事
What's going on?
好...好像是丢失了音频
We-- We seem to have lost audio.
女士们 先生们 恭喜你们
Ladies and gentlemen, congratulations.
这计划开局相当不错
This plan is off to great start.
我觉得我好像把药搞混了
I think I mixed up the pills, man.
那我们刚吃的是什么
Yeah, well, what the hell did we take?
要是和我想的一样 那这次有我们受的了
If it's what I think it is, we're in for one hell of a ride.
我觉得我刚拉裤子上了
I think I just shit my pants.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表