剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
I'm sure you'll figure something out.
我只是回来拿下我们的东西
I just came by to pick up some of our belongings
并且告诉你 你的大♥麻♥被我藏哪了
and show you where I was forced to hide your weed
否则就被姑娘们发现了
before the girls could find it.
你应该知道我已经不再抽了
You should know that I don't smoke anymore.
我是说 我抽
I mean, I smoke,
但只在需要解决问题时
but only when I'm solving a problem,
或是工作之后放松一下
or winding down after work,
或是应对我的家人时
or dealing with my family.
我理解 我必须得走了
I understand. Now I must go.
你理解的是过去的我
You understand the old me,
现在有一个崭新的我
but there's a new me
说不定正好是你喜欢的类型
that you don't know that you might actually like.
可能吧 但是他才刚诞生四天
Perhaps, but he is only four days old.
你得承认 这是令人印象深刻的四天
You gotta admit, it's been a pretty impressive four days.
我很高兴我的国家缓慢走向灭亡的过程
I'm glad the slow destruction of my country
让你改变了看待自己的方式
has changed the way you see yourself.
我只是让你别急着评价
I'm just asking you to hold off judgment.
请拿走你的大♥麻♥
Please take your weed.
好吧 我还真需要它
All right. I actually need it
因为我爸爸的生日快到了
'cause my father's birthday is coming up.
但那之后就
But then-- feesh!
我是塔尔伯特
Talbot.
我这就出发
I'm on my way.
大使要见我
Ambassador needs to see me.
你们政♥府♥之前那难以理解的好客
Well, your government's inexplicable hospitality
还是挺贴心的
was nice while it lasted.
哥们
Dude.
我们在找该死的电♥话♥ 记得吗
We're looking for the goddamn phone, remember?
你也听见这个勃起哥的价值了
You heard what this boner guy's worth.
在网上卖♥♥了这玩意
Sell this motherfucker on eBay,
你想养几个私生子都行
you afford all the illegitimate children you want.
我们不是来偷古董的
We're not here to flip antiques.
充电器
Ha! Charger!
说明这屋里肯定有电♥话♥
That means there's got to be a phone here somewhere.
放回去 格伦
Put it back, Glenn.
你♥他♥妈♥怎么看到的
How the fuck did you see that?
我们不是罪犯 好吗
We're not criminals, okay?
你♥他♥妈♥是个毒贩子 伙计
You're a fuckin' drug dealer, man.
你真是错失良机了
You're missing a real opportunity here.
举起手来
Hands up!
谁想来点开心果黏糕
Who'd like some pistachio sticky cake?
我死都不吃
Fuck no!
我吃够了 伙计 撑死了
I'm done, man. Enough. I'm stuffed.
没事 哥们 没事
It's fine. Dude, lis-- all right.
我要再问你们一遍
I'm gonna ask you one more time--
你们有电♥话♥能给我们用一下吗
Do you have a phone we could use?
你觉得呢 马丁
Well, what do you think, Martin?
我们应该让他们用吗
Should we let them use it?
看在一直以来你们如此听从安排
Well, seeing as you've been such get-along,
客随主便的份上
go-along guests,
我们允许你们一人打一个电♥话♥
we'll allow you to make one call each.
-你们觉得如何 -太棒了
- What do you say? - Awesome.
但首先 你们得在一个小运动中
But first, you have to indulge us
让我们满意才行
in a little sport.
大使要见我吗
The Ambassador wanted to see me?
我会告诉他你来了
I'll let him know you're here.
是塔尔伯特吗 让他进来
Is that Talbot? Send him in!
过来 过来
Come, come.
关上门
Close the door.
请坐
Sit down, please.
我需要
I need
告诉你一点非常私人的事情
to share something with you that is deeply personal.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我知道这会听起来很奇怪
And I realize it's going to sound strange.
你和那七个女孩
The night before you arrived here
到这里前一晚...
with those seven girls...
我做了一个很有启发性的梦
I had the most revelatory dream.
我都不知道该不该叫做梦
I hesitate even calling it a dream--
应该是对未来的预知
A vision, perhaps.
我很擅长解梦
You know, I'm pretty good with dreams.
我大学室友在他自杀前 辅修过
My college roommate minored in abnormal psychology
变♥态♥心理学
before he killed himself.
说吧
Go ahead.
一五一十告诉我
Lay it on me.
好吧
Okay.
我站在一只狮子旁边
I stood with a lion
身旁还有一只豹子
and a leopard
和一头熊
and a bear.
我们一起漫步在
And we walked
芦苇海旁[《出埃及记》里重要地点]
along the Sea of Reeds.
突然间 从水中飞出一只七头怪兽
Suddenly, out of the water flew a beast with seven heads.
我攀上它的背 随着它飞向天空
I grabbed its back and flew up
我们越飞越高
and up and up.
穿过了飞翔的鸟群
We passed a flock of birds.
劈开了天上的云朵
And the clouds parted
最终来到了它的王国
and we entered his kingdom!
你明白了吗 亚历克斯
Do you get it now, Alex?
不太明白
Not really.
《启示录》 一切都成真了
Revelation! It's all happening.
扎曼 以色列的毁灭
Zaman, the destruction of Israel,
你带来的七个姑娘 一切都预示着
your seven girls-- all signs
末日即将降临
that it is coming.
我们应该打给沃尔特·拉森
Maybe we should call Walter Larson
把这些话都告诉他把
and share all of this with him?
不 不 不行 他不会理解的
No. No, no, he wouldn't understand.
我都不能肯定我理解这一切
I'm not even sure I understand.
不行 这话你知我知 不能告诉第三人
No, we share this with no one.
好吧 说实话
Okay. I mean, to be honest,
我之所以告诉你
the only reason I'm telling you
只是因为是你将那七个女孩带给我的
is because you brought these seven girls to me,
所以你一定会在一切发生时扮演某种角色
so you must be a part of all of this.
但我绞尽脑汁也想不出到底是何种角色
Though for the life of me, I can't figure out how.
是啊 确实让人看不透
Yeah, it's a puzzler.
现在 我们必须把这些女孩留在使♥馆♥
For now, we must keep these girls here at the Embassy
然后默默等待
and wait.
抱歉问下 等什么
I'm sorry, for what?
世界末日
The end.
这谈话真是让我深受启发
Wow. Amazing conversation.
沃尔特 我真的做不到
Uh, Walter, I really-- I can't.
乔安妮 我是来道歉的 我来见你
Joanne, I came to apologize. I'm here before you,
是为了告诉你 你完全没错
admitting that you are absolutely right.
要想真正带来改变只能从内部下手
The only way to truly effect change is from the inside.
所以现在你已经打入内部了
So now that you're on the inside,
拜托你帮我找出哈龙·拉贾到底在哪
please help me find out where Haroon Raja is.
滚远点
Go away.
你想让我求你 我这就跪
You want me to beg? I'll beg.
沃尔特 站起来
Walter, get up.
你不答应帮我 我绝对不起来
I am not getting up until you help me.
知道拉贾在哪又能怎么样 他已经跑了
What difference does it make where Raja is? He's gone.
如果我能找到他
If I can find him,
我可以让他回到巴基斯坦去推♥翻♥扎曼
I can get him back to Pakistan to take down Zaman.
这可是我第一天上班
This is the first day of my job.
我可不想在上班48小时内就丢了工作
It'd be really nice to remain employed for at least 48 hours.
你一开始接这工作
Well, isn't that the whole point of
不就是为了这个吗
taking the job in the first place?
-为了什么 被解雇 -从内部带来改变
- What, getting fired? - Changing things from the inside.
你能做到的 你能带来改变
You can do that. You can change things.
好吧 让我们稍微假装下
All right, let's pretend for a second
我并没有什么职业素养
that I'm not a professional.
我觉得皮尔斯根本不会告诉我任何情报
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表