剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
我得尽量控制事态发展
I gotta try and contain this thing.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
那他妈是架空中加油机
That's a Goddamn refueling tanker.
咱们得离它远点 伙计
Well, get us some space, man.
离它远点
Get us some space!
-我们要找的家伙应该就在那 -哪儿
- I think that's our guy. - Where?
下方三点钟方向 看到没
Three o'clock low. You got him?
看到了 靠 我渴了
Got him. Goddamn, I'm thirsty.
好吧 假设敌机现在有满箱油
All right, let's assume our outlaw has a full tank now.
我们有多少 半箱
And we got what? Half a bag?
对
Affirmative.
咱们得在这家伙甩开我们前拿下他
We gotta take this guy down before he outruns us.
-明白 -咱们有什么武器
- Yeah, roger that. - What do we got to play with?
两枚响尾蛇导弹
Sidewinders times two.
准备就绪
两枚先进中程空对空导弹
AMRAAMS times two.
500发机炮子弹
500 rounds in a cannon.
飞行控制中心 敌机已进入视线范围
Flight Op, we've made visual contact with outlaw.
请求开火
Permission to engage.
H19 允许开火
Hammer One Nine, you are cleared hot.
收到 好了 干扰机
Copy that. All right, Jammer.
咱们把这混♥蛋♥打飞吧
Let's shoot this asshole out of the sky.
马苏德府邸
Massoud residence.
哈桑 我是亚历克斯 我跟扎曼在一起
Hassan. It's Alex. I'm with Zaman.
他刚向以色列发射了核弹
He just launched a nuke towards Israel.
-什么 -我们得让他召回飞行员
- What? - We need to get him to recall the pilot.
我们得搞清楚他的想法
We need to get inside his head.
我们 不 他不会理我的
We? No. He'll never talk to me.
他知道我背叛了他
He knows I betrayed him.
不 拜托 肯定有什么秘诀吧
No, come on. There's gotta be something we can leverage.
这人是反♥社♥会♥人格
The man's a sociopath.
他没人性 没同情心
He has no humanity, no empathy.
没有什么魔法字眼能撬开他的嘴
There are no magic words to open him up.
-只有一点 -什么
- The only thing... - Yes?
我只能告诉你这一点
The only thing I can tell you,
他和你有非常相似的性格特征
is that both he and you have similar profiles.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你们俩都是极度自私 手中有权却百无一能
Well, you're both selfish, entitled, incompetent.
你们两个都从来不顾及他人感受肆意妄为
You operate with a flagrant disregard for the feelings of others.
而内心深处都是满满的孤独
You're both fueled by a deep sense of loneliness,
自卑 觉得自己无能
unworthiness, of inadequacy.
你这话实在是毫无根据 我根本没有...
You know, you're making a lot of assumptions here. I'm not--
你和他唯一的不同之处就是
The only difference is that someone gave him
他手里有一座核武库让他折腾
a nuclear arsenal to play with.
就这样 你看着想办法吧
Anyway, make of that what you will.
多谢了 哈桑
Thanks, Hassan.
对了
Oh, also...
我们判断以色列会核击伊♥斯♥兰♥堡来报复
we're assuming Israel's gonna retaliate by nuking Islamabad.
所以赶快出城吧
Maybe leave town.
能听到吗
Hallo?
哈桑
Hassan?
他说什么
What did he say?
我具有多种领袖气质
That I have leadership qualities.
我能做到
I can do this.
尤里 我们的情报怎么显示俄军
Yuri, why does our intel show us Russian troops
在爱沙尼亚[原属苏联]边境大规模集结呢
massing along your border with Estonia?
我完全不知情
I have no idea.
因为我知道俄♥罗♥斯♥不会趁着全世界都为
Because I know Russia wouldn't try to rebuild the Soviet Union
巴基斯坦和以色列之间爆发的核战焦头烂额时
while the rest of the world is distracted by a nuclear war
试图重建苏联吧
between Israel and Pakistan.
沃尔特 我很遗憾地看到
Walter, I'm so sorry
莫斯科
这两个你们这么多年武装扶持起来的国家
you're having conflict with two of the countries
不听你们话了
you have spent years arming so heavily.
爱沙尼亚的事交给我们操心吧
Let us worry about Estonia.
毕竟中国正往克什米尔派坦克呢
China is the one about to send tanks into Kashmir.
什么 李 告诉我你们没有
What? Li, tell me that's not true.
巴基斯坦是我国铁盟
Pakistan is our great ally.
北♥京♥
我们会不计代价保卫巴基斯坦
We will defend her at all costs.
我们派坦克进驻是为了吓阻印度
Our tanks are there to deter the Indians
占领整个克什米尔的企图
from taking Kashmir.
你们军队不能进入印度境内
You keep the Chinese army out of India.
艾哈迈德·阿里将军
General Ahmed Ali?
新德里
你就拿这路货色取代扎曼
That's who you're replacing Zaman with?
你好 拉凯什
Hello, Rakesh.
这个疯子想消灭整个印度
The man wants to annihilate India!
比扎曼还差劲
He's worse than Zaman.
也许他和你们关系不好
He may not be your best friend,
但是对世界其他国家有好处
but he's pretty good for the rest of the world.
对以色列倒是有好处
He's pretty good for Israel.
他会把以前对准以色列的武器
He'll take the target off their backs
对准我们
and put it on ours.
你国和以色列
Why don't Israel and you
不如找个小破旅馆开房♥干一场吧
get a room in a cheap motel somewhere and make sex!
恕我直言 拉凯什 去你♥妈♥的♥
With all due respect, Rakesh, fuck you.
拉凯什 如果巴基斯坦威胁印度
Rakesh, if Pakistan threatens India,
请相信美国和以色列都会坚决支持你们
rest assured the US and Israel will have your back.
对不对 塔莉亚
Right, Talia?
她点头同意了
She's nodding her head in agreement.
慢着 法国和沙特阿♥拉♥伯也上线了
Hold on, I've got France and the Saudis joining.
你好
Bonjour.
你好啊 瓦利德亲王
Hey, Prince Walid,
贵国的飞机还好吗
how are your planes doing?
技术困难还没解决吗
Still having technical difficulties?
我们非常抱歉没能为你们提供帮助
We are so sorry we're unable to come to your aid.
特拉维夫 利雅得
少在那放...
Spare me the bull--
你们两个 要吵单独吵去
Hey, knock it off, you two.
沃尔特 美国在中东的影响力
Walter, the American influence over the Middle East
不会永远存在
cannot last forever.
巴黎
是时候靠法国和俄♥罗♥斯♥两强制衡控制局面了
The time has come for a Franco-Russian counterbalance.
法俄两强制衡
A Franco-Russian counter--
你鬼扯什么呢 多米尼克
What the fuck is that, Dominique?
全世界的势力范围...
The world's spheres of influence...
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
他们想把我转移到尼曼-马库斯地下的地堡里
They tried to move me to a bunker
把你一个人丢在这里
under a Neiman Marcus without you.
你真以为我会留下你自己解决这个烂摊子吗
You really think I would let you go down with the ship?
沃尔特 沃尔特
Walter? Walter?
多米尼克
Dominique,
抱歉 但自从奠边府战役后
sorry, but the French haven't been relevant
奠边府战役法国惨败于越南军队
法国就没有话语权了
since the battle of Dien Bien Phu.
-你说什么 -再见
- Pardon? - Au revoir.
瓦利德亲王 说实话
Prince Walid, honestly,
以色列情报机构向你透露
how many times has Israeli intelligence
你们国家颠覆分子情报的次数还不够多吗
tipped you off to subversive elements within your own country?
你为何就不能表示点感激之情呢
How about showing a little fucking gratitude?
再见
Ma'a salama.
你必须听我
You must listen---
塔莉亚 我告诉过你
Talia, I told you we'll
我们会搞定 我们就一定会搞定
take care of this, and we will.
-什么时候 -再见
- When? - Shalom.
好了 俄♥罗♥斯♥ 中国 印度
Okay, Russia, China, India,
如果你们哪个国家敢在今天
if any of you choose today of all days
瓜分地盘的话
to start carving up the map,
我老婆会亲自把你们送到海牙审判席
my wife will personally drag your asses in front of The Hague.
-你们都明白了吗 -沃尔特
- You got it? - Walter...
再见
Do svidaniya.
再见
干得好 国务卿先生
Well played, Mr. Secretary.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表