剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
上将 怎么了
Admiral, what's going on?
怎么什么都听不到
Why can't we hear anything?
我们还有些技术问题正在解决
We're still working out a few bugs.
现在还真是解决技术问题的最佳时机
This is the perfect time to work out a few bugs,
在我们把巴基斯坦炸成平地前十五分钟
15 minutes before we bomb the shit out of Pakistan.
有人能读唇语吗
Does anybody here lip read?
总统先生 现在撤销行动还不迟
Mr. President, it's not too late to recall.
不 你一撤销
No, the second you recall,
以色列人就会先发制人实施打击
the Israelis will launch their own preemptive strike
以摧毁那些核设施
to take out those nuclear installations.
至少这样我们能控制住
At least this way we can control it.
他说得对 沃尔特
He's right, Walter.
各单位注意
99.
各高度均有严重湍流
Reports of severe turbulence at all altitudes.
切换最低能耗模式
Set max conserve.
我要吐了
I'm gonna heave.
什么
What?
我要吐了 伙计
I'm gonna heave, man.
别啊 格伦 不要 伙计 憋住
Come on, Glenn. Don't, buddy, no.
别啊 格伦 不要
Come on, Glenn. No, no.
天哪
Jesus.
这是什么鬼
What the hell was that?
看着像吐了
Looked like vomit.
上将 弄清楚那边发生了什么
Admiral, find out what's going on up there.
是 总统先生
Yes, Mr. President.
-哈龙·拉贾那边有什么消息吗 -没有
- Any word from Haroon Raja? - Nothing.
该死 我要是能联♥系♥到那贱♥人♥
Shit, if I could just reach the son of a bitch,
他就能从内部搞垮扎曼
he could take down Zaman from the inside.
好 我会继续联♥系♥的
Okay. I'll keep trying.
我也许还有一个旧的家庭联♥系♥电♥话♥
I might still have an old family contact number
我们上乔治城大学时留的
from our Georgetown days.
你是说拉贾跟你是乔治城大学的校友
You mean Raja went to Georgetown with you?
是啊 他就是那种
Yeah, he was that kind of cokehead
自己永远不掏钱的瘾君子
that never paid for it himself.
那混♥蛋♥欠我的
Cheap bastard owes me.
他磕了不少可♥卡♥因♥ 相当多
He did a lot of coke. Lot.
但我一点儿没碰 你懂的
but I never did it, you know.
当然没有了 先生
Of course not, sir.
我能为您和您的士兵献上一些开心果吗
Can I offer you and your men any pistachios?
这栋房♥子发出了一份传真
A fax was sent from this house.
一份严重威胁巴基斯坦的传真
A fax that could greatly jeopardize Pakistan.
不至于吧
You don't say.
如果你们不告诉我是谁发的
If you do not tell me who sent it,
我们将以叛国罪逮捕并起诉你们
you will all be arrested and charged with treason.
-放开我 -伙计们 淡定
- Let go of me. - Guys, chill.
所有人 兵哥哥们
Everyone. Gentlemen, gentlemen.
这一家人都是无辜的
This family's completely innocent.
我是你们要找的人
I'm the one you're looking for.
如果你们能放开那个可爱的姑娘
Now, if you'll please unhand that lovely woman,
我们可以好好商量这事 就着...
we can all discuss this over...
我也不知道 海绵蛋糕和奶茶怎么样
I don't know, sponge cake and milky tea? Hm?
我才不会跟这帮家伙装可爱
I wouldn't get too cute with these guys,
因为他们一个个都是盖世太保
because they're kind of like our Gestapo.
别担心 拉菲克
Don't worry about it, Rafiq.
只要给他们看这个就好了
Just have to show them this.
我要从口袋里拿东西
I'm reaching in my pocket.
不要开枪
No need to shoot.
看
Boom.
没什么好担心的 好吗
Nothing to worry about. Okay?
这是要告知你们
That's to inform you that
我是美国国♥务♥院♥的雇员
I'm an employee of the U.S. State Department,
享有一切外交特权
and entitled to all diplomatic privileges of the--
或没有
Or not.
联♥系♥大使♥馆♥
Contact the Embassy
确保大使知道发生了什么
and make sure the Ambassador knows what's happening.
可别提我们把他们的奔驰车给毁了
Don't mention that we destroyed their Mercedes.
我们把他带走
He's coming with us.
你们剩下的不得离开这房♥子
The rest of you are to remain confined to this house.
我的手下将会驻扎在外面所以别想着逃跑
My men will be stationed outside so do not try to leave.
你还好吗 伙计
You all right back there, buddy?
这药丸让我感觉像坐在自己的屎上面
The pills make me feel like I'm sitting in my own feces,
而且浑身都是呕吐物
with vomit dripping all over me.
那是因为你现在就那德行
Well, that's because you are.
那可太他妈恶心了
Well, that fucking sucks.
对不住 我好像给你吃了镇定剂 伙计
Sorry, I kind of roofied you there, jammer.
我给你吃的应该是我治背疼的止疼片
I think those were the morphine pills I take for my back pain.
老天 你那背是得多疼 这药也太猛了
Jesus, man, how bad is your back? This shit is intense.
八年来每天都得把我一米九的身躯
8 years of cramming my 6'4" body
塞进这小驾驶室
into this tiny-ass cockpit?
那真是相当疼
Pretty fucking bad.
-什么鬼 -我的错
- What the fuck was that? - Oh, my bad, man.
我在清理扳机上的呕吐物
I was cleaning puke off my trigger.
这玩意儿是锁定了目标的
This is locking on to something.
不要 天啊不要
No, please, god, no.
打中了什么
What did that just hit?
好像是个史前怪鸟
It looked like a prehistoric bird.
那么小应该不是飞机 肯定是某种无人机
It's too small to be a plane. It must be some kind of drone.
反正我脑子一团浆糊 我同意是无人机
I'm pretty fucked up so I'll go with drone also.
H19 你们在打什么
Hammer one-nine, what the hell are you shooting at?
你们离目标还有四五百米呢
You're 300 miles from target.
帮我个忙 别他妈再发射导弹了行吗
Do me a favor, don't fire any more goddamn missiles, okay?
我把手放屁♥股♥下了 全是我的屎
Sitting on my hands... in my own shit.
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary?
拜托告诉我是拉贾
Please tell me that's Raja.
不 是印度外♥交♥部♥长
No, it's the Indian Foreign Minister.
他说巴基斯坦刚刚击落了
He's claiming Pakistan just shot down
他们的一架无人机
one of their surveillance drones.
巴基斯坦予以否认 但印方不买♥♥账
Pakistan's denying it was them, but India's not buying it.
-他们准备开战了 -拉凯什
- They're getting ready to rumble. - Rakesh.
我知道 冷静
Yeah, calm down.
别 这样 咱们还是先弄清到底怎么回事
No, let's-- why don't we find out exactly what happened
再考虑要不要开战吧
before we start a holy war?
我没有偏向巴基斯坦
I am not taking Pakistan's side.
我只是请你别操之过急 操
I'm just asking you not to go off half-cock-- shit!
-操 妈的 -这事我遇过 交给我
- Fuck! Shit! - It's happened to me. I can fix it.
天 你冲过水了吧
Ugh, God. You flushed, right?
没有 姑娘 但我欣赏你的勇气
No, girl, but I admire your grit.
我不是故意的
I don't mean to interrupt.
我的天
Oh my God.
你喜欢那个人 对吧
That's the guy you like, right?
不 我不喜欢他
No, I don't like him.
是我多虑了 还是那房♥间
Is it me or is that room like
就像个他妈关满神经病罪犯的号♥子
a fucking holding cell for the criminally insane?
他们要把总统推向第三次世界大战
They're signing the President up for World War III,
而他还任由他们继续
and he's letting them.
他得长点心了 死娘炮
He needs to grow a pair. Fucking pussy.
威尔森先生 好了 可以用了
Mr. Wilson-- oh, yeah, it's working.
-拉凯什 拉凯什 -你挂我电♥话♥
- Ah. Rakesh? Rakesh? - You hung up on me!
不不 我没挂你电♥话♥
No, no, I did not hang up on you.
你羞辱我
You insulted me!
那不是羞辱 那是
that is not an insult. That's a...
是一种表达 并不是说你只有半个鸡♥巴♥
An expression. Half-cock does not mean you have half a cock.
是说你试图做一件事
It means you have-attempting a task
还没完全准备好就试图去做事
attempting a task without being fully prepared.
-试图做事... -试图...
Attempting a task-- Attempting a--
还没完全准备好就试图去做事
without being fully prepared. he hung up.
接下来要我打给谁
Who would you like me to get on the phone next?
给我看鸡♥巴♥的医生 怎么说来着
My dick doctor. What's that called?
你的泌尿科医生
Your urologist.
等等 你还好吧
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表