剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
That's the bad news.
除非她已经过世了 那就一切都是利好消息
Unless she's not alive. Then it's all good.
你拿我过世的母亲寻开心
You make jokes about my dead mother?
不不 不是
No, no, no.
现在换我跟你开玩笑
Now I am joking with you.
我恨死那个贱♥人♥了
I hated that cunt.
我很努力才赢得我哥的信任
I have worked to earn my brother's trust.
那过程可一点都不有趣
It has not been fun.
但最后 请转告我的好朋友沃尔特
But as a result, please tell my good friend Walter
24小时内巴基斯坦会诞生一位新的领袖
there will be a new leader of Pakistan within 24 hours.
我作为美♥利♥坚♥合众国的特使
As an emissary of the United States of America,
对您感激不尽
thanks big time.
我知道你冒了很大的险
I know you took many risks.
在我出身的地方 这种牺牲
Where I come from, this type of sacrifice
值得嘉奖
does not go unacknowledged.
这钱我本不该收
We're not supposed to do this,
但我不想侮辱你们的传统
but I don't want to insult your people.
这书我看过
I read this one.
跟风之作 就是穷♥人♥版的克莱夫·卡斯勒[美国作家]小说
Derivative. Like a poor man's Clive Cussler.
去他的奥古斯塔高尔夫球会
Fucking Augusta National.
提个小问题
Quick question.
等哈龙·拉贾永远等不到他要的潜艇会怎么样
What happens when Haroon Raja never gets that sub?
我不知道
I don't know.
干扰机
Jammer!
干扰机 我在这儿
Jammer! Over here!
-齐克 -太好了
- Zeke! - Yes!
-阿齐霉素 -格伦
- Z-Pac! - Glenn!
-我来了 -太棒了 伙计
- I'm coming! - Yes, buddy!
-老天啊 -齐克 我来了
- Oh, my God! - Zeke, I'm coming!
我♥操♥ 操 别 别过来 别过来
Oh, shit-- Oh, shit, no! No, no, no!
-阿齐霉素 -格伦
- Z-Pac! - Glenn!
-我看到你了 -站住 这里有地雷
- I see you! - Stop! There are land mines!
-我来了 -这里有地雷
- I'm coming! - There's land mines!
-我知道 我来了 -说真的 快站住
- I know, I'm coming! - No, seriously, stop!
-伏低点 低点 -站住 他妈有地雷
- Go low, go low! - Stop! There's fucking mines!
-我说真的 -快躲起来 躲起来
- I'm serious! - Stay low, stay low!
-停下 -我来了
- Stop! - I'm coming
-站住 -我来了
- Stop! - I'm here!
我的天
Oh, God!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God.
我♥操♥ 阿齐霉素
Oh, holy shit, Z-Pac.
我们会没事的
It's gonna be all right.
政局
边缘
第一季
第四集
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表