剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
你总是这么对我
You do this to me all the time.
我们讨论一件事 你却纠结于别的细节
We're talking about one thing, you make it about another.
你谁啊 我老婆吗
Who are you? My wife?
你之前侮辱我
You insulted me.
-什么 那事你还没完了 -你个一根筋
- What? Are you still on that? - You're a hothead.
你一直都有这个毛病
It has always been your problem.
在外交界也就只有你
You're the only person in the diplomatic world
敢这么对我讲话
that talks to me like this.
既然说到这个
Well, while we're on the subject,
你竟然跑到总理那去打我的小报告
I can't believe you went and ratted me out to the Prime Minister.
那么做没种透了
That was a dick move!
你又在侮辱我 我们没什么好谈的了
Again you insult me. We have nothing more to talk about.
-我们当然有 -再见
- We damn well do! - Good day.
拉凯什
Rakesh!
他们才不在乎什么无人机呢
They don't give a rat's ass about that drone.
只是用它作为入侵克什米尔的借口
They're just gonna use it as an excuse to invade Kashmir.
看来这事上升到我们亟待解决榜的第一位了
Looks like this is moving up to number one on our hit parade.
把飞机准备好 让朋友照顾你的猫
Gas up the plane. Leave your cat with a friend.
取消跟我鸡♥巴♥医生的预约
Cancel my dick doctor appointment.
我之前跪求他好久才帮你预约上
I had to beg to get him to squeeze you in.
他甚至为你推迟了去圣卢卡斯角度假
He even postponed his trip to Cabo.
不论找不找得到拉贾
Raja or no Raja,
我都得去趟新德里 争取点时间
I gotta get over to New Delhi and buy some time.
只要我人在他们国内
They're not gonna start a war with Pakistan
他们就绝对不会跟巴基斯坦开战
while I'm over there with my feet on the ground.
-希望如此 -这话只对你说
- You hope. - And between you and me,
我觉得扎曼可能神智失常到
I think Zaman might just be crazy enough
会向以色列发动核打击
to launch at Israel.
真是令人安慰
Comforting news.
这趟旅程我需要位翻译
I'm gonna need a translator on this trip.
-娜亚拉吗 -好主意
- Nayyara? - Good idea.
很聪明的女孩 伦敦政♥治♥经济学院毕业
Smart girl. London School of Economics.
鞋很漂亮
Great shoes.
你跟沃尔特·拉森有什么关系
What is your connection to Walter Larson?
他有需要就来找我
I'm his go-to guy.
有需要就找你
Go-to guy?
具体说他找你都是为了什么
And he goes to you for what, exactly?
问我关于世界局势的建议
Advice on world events.
外交政策 值得推荐的饭店
Diplomatic strategy. Restaurant recommendations.
我无所不知
I'm very plugged in.
如果你跟他这么亲密 有求必应先生
If you're so close to the man, Mr. Go-to guy,
你怎么会在大使♥馆♥的领导层中
how come you're not more important
占不到一席之地
in the chain of command at the Embassy?
我不是那种
I'm not the kind of guy
会通过友情攫取利益的人
who expects favors in return for my friendship.
我觉得正是这种品质
You know, I think that's one of the qualities
吸引他找上我
that drew him to me.
怎么回事
What was that?
应该是在处决瓦吉尔·巴沙尔
I'm guessing it was the end of Vakeel Bashar.
巴沙尔
Bashar?
尸体可做不成总理 对吧
You cannot install a corpse as Prime Minister, now can you?
我刚还和他在一起 他死了吗
I was just with him. He's dead?
开始吧
你们要对我怎么样
What are you gonna do to me?
跟你那中情局同僚学到的一点小技巧
Just a little technique we learned from your CIA compatriots.
很显然 你的政♥府♥
Apparently, your government
并不认为水刑算酷刑的一种
does not consider waterboarding torture.
只是强化审讯 听起来一点都不吓人吧
Enhanced interrogation. Sounds harmless enough, no?
不要
No!
不要啊 不要 住手
No! No! No! No! No!
H 向右飞 坐标1 9 0
Hammer, bring it right. One, nine, zero.
我他妈什么都看不见
I can't see a fucking thing.
铁定要上军事法庭 嗑吗♥啡♥到神志不清
In line for a court martial, high on morphine.
他♥娘♥的♥死定了
Hail fucking Mary.
飞行控制中心 请讲
Flight Op, talk to me.
H19 你的航迹已低于下滑道高度
Hammer One Nine, showing you well below glide slope.
建议复飞
Recommend missed approach.
我也不知道 也许我们该听他的
I don't know, man. Maybe we ought to listen to him.
不用 我能做到
No, I can do this.
你能行 齐克
Come on, Zeke!
深呼吸
Deep breaths.
睁开双眼
Open your eyes.
你♥他♥妈♥都吃了什么玩意儿
What the fuck did you eat, man?
已低于下滑道高度
Well below glide slope.
-H 是否收到 -去他妈的
- Hammer, do you copy? - Fuck it.
我能做到
I got this.
偏偏要拖到这时候了你才说你能做到
Oh, man, what a time to finally start getting straight.
好的一面是你已经拉过裤子了 干扰机
It's a good thing you already shit your pants, Jammer.
-复飞 -因为这次降落将极其惊险
- Wave off. - 'Cause this is gonna be a rough landing.
失事飞机抢救队就位
Crash crew responding.
太低了 快拉起 太低了 拉起来
You're low, pull up. You're low, pull up!
提高动力 提高动力
Add power! Add power!
各位大哥 我老实交代
Guys, guys! The truth.
没错 我今晚去集♥会♥确实有任务在身
Yes, I was at the bazaar on a mission tonight
那就是为大使♥馆♥的大型派对搞点大♥麻♥
to score weed for a big party at the embassy.
我喜欢和妹子们一起嗑嗨
I like to get high with girls,
许诺能帮她们搞定绿卡
promise them green cards,
然后我就能跟她们上♥床♥
and sometimes they let me fuck them.
这事很丢人 但我全数交代了
Not proud, but there you have it.
没错 我也一直很想加入中情局
And, yes, I've always wanted to be in the CIA.
我申请了好几次
I even applied a few times,
都被拒绝了 操她妈的狗♥杂♥种♥
but they rejected me, the fucking fuckers.
你们真没必要这么做
So really you have no reason to do this.
我全部老实交代了
I'm telling you the truth.
现在肯定还有比我更重要的俘虏
Surely there must be some more important person
你们应该对他们施行水刑
you should be waterboarding right now.
我就只是个混日子的中层驻外事务处人员
I'm just a mid-level foreign service drone.
所以你跟沃尔特·拉森压根没关系吗
So then you have no connection to Walter Larson at all?
有关系 但具体什么关系我不能说
I do, but I can't really get into the details.
-上毛巾 -不
- Towel! - No!
大哥 别这样
Guys, don't.
求求你们把毛巾拿走 我透不过气了
Please take the towel off. I can't breathe.
天呐
Oh God! Oh!
就是这两位王牌飞行员
These are the couple of aces that
吐满了我的飞机还毁了他们自己的事业吗
puked up their careers all over my goddamn plane?
我就简单说一遍
I'll say this loud and simple;
奇葩白♥痴♥才会干出击落印度无人机的事
it takes a special kind of idiot to shoot down an Indian drone.
但在巴基斯坦领空干出这事
But it takes a full-blown moron
那就是彻头彻尾的傻♥逼♥了
to do it over Pakistani soil.
你们让祖国和海军蒙羞
You're an embarrassment to the flag,
还丢尽了你们祖先人猿的脸
the Navy, and the apes you evolved from.
-是 长官 -你俩正式被羁押
- Yes, Sir. - Officially, you two are under detention,
有待军事法庭审理调查
pending an investigative tribunal.
但此时此刻在我的脑补画面里
But up here, in my head, where it counts,
我已经剁下你们的鸡鸡拿去喂鱼了
I just fed your dicks to the Goddamn tuna.
是 长官
Yes, Sir.
还需要你们俩提供尿液样本
And we'll be needing a urine sample from the both of you.
你现在是不是能老实交代
Perhaps now you'll be more forthcoming
你和沃尔特·拉森的关系了
about your connection with Walter Larson.
我帮他拉皮条
I'm his pimp!
当他在巴基斯坦的时候
I procure women for him
我帮他找女人
when he's in Pakistan.
这都是实话
It's the truth,
显然他很享受在爱爱时女人假装要杀他
apparently he likes girls to pretend to kill him during sex.
我还得提醒她们 免得她们真杀了他
I had to warn them so they didn't actually kill him.
这么说
Ah... So.
政局
边缘
第一季
第二集
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表