剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
They're moving everyone to a fallout shelter
一个避难所
on the outskirts of the city.
这计划听起来不错
Sounds like a plan.
中♥央♥司令部证实以色列刚刚从巴基斯坦海岸边
CENTCOM is confirming the Israelis just launched
一艘潜艇里发射了核弹
from a sub off the coast of Pakistan.
加油 飞行员 整死那个操蛋的混♥蛋♥
Come on, pilot. Fuck that fucker.
厄立特里亚
-现在吗 -不
- Now? - Nope.
等着
Wait for it.
他越飞越远了 伙计
He's getting smaller, man.
他越飞越远了
He's getting smaller.
等他开后燃器
Wait for the afterburners.
发射 齐克
Fire, Zeke.
-不 -现在就发射
- No. - Fire now!
-还不行 -快发射
- Not yet. - Fire!
好了 齐克 一步步稳着来
Come on, Zeke. One foot in front of the other.
老天
Oh, Jesus.
手放扳机上
Hand on the trigger.
等着锁定音 检查射程
Get tone. Check range.
按扳机
Press the trigger.
H19 发射响尾蛇导弹
Hammer One Nine, Fox Two.
拜托
Come on.
加油 齐克
Come on, Zeke.
睡死在你自己的床上吧
Fall onto your own bed.
飞行控制中心 这里是H19
Flight Op, this is Hammer One Nine.
目标已击毁
Target is down.
重复
Repeat,
目标已击毁
target is down.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Oh, fuck. Yes.
厄立特里亚
说话 中♥央♥司令部
Talk to me CENTCOM.
已确认击毁敌机 先生
We have a confirmed kill, sir.
太棒了
Yes!
H19 我是麦克布赖德上将
Hammer One Nine, this is Admiral McBride.
打得好 小伙子
That's some nice shootin', son.
收到
Roger that.
我们这就返航 长官
We're coming home, sir.
你想先给谁打电♥话♥
Who do you want to call first?
总统 还是以色列人
The President or the Israelis?
沃尔特
Walter?
都不打
Neither.
-怎么了 -这狗♥娘♥养♥的
- What is it? - Motherfucker.
请讲
Speak to me.
扎曼开枪自杀之前
What were Zaman's exact words
到底说的是什么
right before he shot himself?
"把电♥话♥给我"
"Give me the phone."
不是 后面那句
No, after that.
-快点走 赶紧 -你们是烈士
- Let's go. Come on! - "You men are martyrs."
-去死吧…-你们是烈士
- "Death to--" - "You men are martyrs."
复数 你们吗
Plural, "Men."
原话说得是"你们" 不是翻译的问题
Exactly that? Nothing lost in translation?
-赶紧走 -扎曼原话就是那么说的吧
- Come on! - That's what Zaman said, right?
你们是烈士
"You men are martyrs."
-没错是复数 -你们是烈士
- Yes, yes. Plural. - "You men are martyrs."
-快走 -喂
- Let's go! - Hello?
国务卿先生
Mr. Secretary?
中♥央♥司令部 还在线吗
CENTCOM, you still there?
还在 先生
Still here, sir.
少校 你熟悉巴基斯坦的枭龙战机吗
Major, are you familiar with Pakistan's JF-17 fighter jet?
-是 先生 -机组几个人
- Yes, sir. - How large is the crew of that plane?
是单座飞行器 先生
That is a single pilot aircraft, sir.
你想到什么了
What are you thinking?
还有一架飞机
There's a second plane.
少校 尽快给我接通我方飞行员
Major, I need you to patch me through to our pilots, ASAP.
谁击落了敌机呀
Oh, who shoots down the bitches.
我们击落了敌机呀
We shoot down the bitches.
是我们击落了敌机呀
We shoot down the bitches.
飞行员
Pilot?
我是国务卿沃尔特·拉森
This is Secretary of State Walter Larson.
中♥央♥司令部告诉我
CENTCOM tells me
你们早先超过了一架加油机
you passed a refueling tanker earlier.
现在雷达上还看得到吗
Can you still track it on radar?
是 先生 能看到
Yes, sir. I see it.
它掉头回巴基斯坦 还是继续往以色列飞
Did it turn back towards Pakistan or continue towards Israel?
直线飞往特拉维夫 先生
It's on a beeline for Tel Aviv, sir.
-该死 -那飞机没装载武器
- Shit! - That plane isn't armed.
就是个加油站 无法发射导弹
It's a gas station. It can't launch a missile.
飞行员 他不用发射核武器
Pilot, it doesn't need to launch a nuke
只要坠毁在特拉维夫市中心就行了
if it can crash one into downtown Tel Aviv.
那架枭龙战机屁都没有 就是个诱饵
That JF-17 was bullshit. It was a decoy.
核弹在加油机上 快把那破飞机打下来
The nuke is on board that tanker. Take that fucker down.
马上打下来
Take it down now!
是 先生
Sir, yes, sir.
阿齐霉素
Uh, Z-Pak?
怎么了 哥们
Yeah, what's up, buddy?
我们没武器了
We don't have any weapons left.
耗尽
先进中程空对空导弹
响尾蛇导弹
20mm机炮
对哈
Right.
该死
Goddamn it!
没你们的地方了 抱歉
No room for you. Sorry.
你说坐满是什么意思
What do you mean it's full?
那辆车可以给你们
You can have that one.
钥匙给他们
Give them the keys.
得逃出冲击波范围
We have to get out of the blast zone.
赶紧走人
Okay. Get us the fuck out of here.
你猜他们刚从哪拿的汽车电瓶
Guess where they got that car battery from?
核弹要打来了 大家快回家去
There's a bomb! Everybody get out of the streets!
核弹要打来了 快回家 操
There's a bomb! Get out of the-- fuck.
敌机已进入视线范围
Visual ID on the bandit.
有什么好主意吗
Any good ideas?
没
Nope.
坏主意倒是有不少
But I got a few bad ones.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a...
抽筋了 腿抽筋
Cramp. Cramp.
好吧 你过来
Okay. Okay. Come here.
走吧 加油 继续走
Go, come on. Keep going.
-这根本没意义 伙计 -你什么意思
- This is pointless, man. - What do you mean?
我们肯定还在致癌烟云的范围内
We are still definitely inside the cancer cloud.
怎么了
What?
-听着 -怎么
- Listen. - What?
如果我们能活过这一劫 我想让你知道
If we survive this, I want you to know
我会带你一起去巴黎 给你个真正的职位
I'm taking you with me to Paris, in a real position.
你♥他♥妈♥可是有硕士学位的人
You have a fucking master's degree.
不应该屈才给别人当司机
You shouldn't be driving people around.
-你知道吗 伙计 -什么
- You know what, man? - What?
你♥他♥妈♥是我的真心朋友
You're my fucking friend.
-我吗 -对
- I am? - Yes.
抱歉我没早点告诉你
And I'm sorry that I never said that sooner.
我也爱你 伙计
I love you too, buddy.
-我从没说过我爱你 -你不用明说
- I never said I love you. - You didn't need to.
你的眼睛出♥卖♥♥♥了你的心
Your eyes are your words.
-我的眼睛才不会说话 -你没法掩饰
- My eyes are not my words. - You can't hide it.
不 我能掩饰
No, I can hide it.
有什么计划吗 伙计
We got a plan here, buddy?
你要干什么 老兄
Hey, what are you thinking, man?
我♥操♥别啊 老兄
Fuck no, man.
操 操 操 操
Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit! Shit!
高度警告 高度警告 高度警告
Altitude. Altitude. Altitude...
说话啊 齐克
Talk to me, Zeke.
拜托 别想着当蝙蝠侠
Please, do not try to be Batman.
你戴氧气面罩了吗 干扰机
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表