剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
I know, really. More importantly,
我刚刚说服乌马尔·扎曼的一位高级将领
I just convinced one of Umair Zaman's top generals
把扎曼逮捕 夺得巴基斯坦的政♥权♥
to arrest him and take power in Pakistan.
哪一个
Which one?
艾哈迈德·阿里 你知道他吗
Ahmed Ali. Do you know him?
知道 他是个疯子 整天想着核爆印度
Yeah, that guy's insane. All he wants to do is nuke India.
我知道 但我一次也只能
I know, but I can only deal with
应对一场核危机 乔安妮
one nuclear crisis at a time, Joanne.
现在我需要你帮我找皮尔斯
Right now, I need your help to get to Pierce.
现在只有他
He's the only one
能说服总统中止无上智慧行动
that can convince the President to call off Infinite Wisdom.
你觉得在你把皮尔斯揍惨了之后
And you think Pierce is going to give you the time of day
他还会抽时间见你吗
after what you just did to him?
所以我需要你说服他相信我
That's why I need you, to get him to trust me.
-我自己都不信你 -乔安妮
- I don't even trust you. - Joanne!
我不是肯德拉 我不为你工作
I am not Kendra. I don't work for you.
请你接受我还有自己的工作这一事实
Please, comprehend the fact that I have my own real-person job,
而我现在非常不希望丢掉这份工作
a real-person job that I am trying desperately to keep.
所以我现在没法帮你
So, no, I can't do any more favors for you.
你不是希望咱俩互不干涉吗
You wanted to keep our lives separate?
互不干涉就是这样
This is what separate means.
但我说的互不干涉是指你可以和比利睡
But by separate, I just meant you could sleep with Billy.
而你可以和亚裔妓♥女♥睡
And you could sleep with Asian hookers,
和乌尔都语翻译睡 和宾馆的海蒂睡
Urdu translators, and Heidi from the hotel.
你怎么知道海蒂的 这才刚过去多久
How do you know about Heidi? That just happened.
我可是国防部的人
I work for the DOD,
而你的飞行员是空军少校
and your pilot is an Air Force major.
而且你是怎么做到的
And how were you able to do that,
你不是刚做过手术吗
anyway, right after you had surgery?
相信我 海蒂很不满意
Trust me, Heidi was very disappointed.
我不能这么过下去了
This isn't working for me anymore.
-你能吗 -现在吗 不行
- Is it working for you? - Not at this moment, no.
乔安妮 这对话令人深思
Listen, Joanne, this is a very thought-provoking conversation,
但我们能过段时间再继续吗
but can we table it, please?
巴基斯坦刚发射了一枚核弹
Pakistan just set off a nuclear device.
-什么 什么时候 -约一小时前
- What the fu-- When? - About an hour ago.
我们的轰炸机已经起飞了
We got bombers in the air.
我得跟皮尔斯谈谈
I need to talk to Pierce.
他在战情室 我这就叫他出来
I'll get Pierce out of the Sit Room.
我们要的就是这句话
That's all we need.
别跟我提我们
Don't say "We."
我的婚姻没救了
My marriage is trashed.
盖尔也不会再见我了
Gail never wants to see me again.
结果现在我事业也完蛋了
Now, my career is in the fucking toilet!
我这图啥啊 哥们
What's the point, man?
你在喝李施德林吗
Are you drinking Listerine?
当然不是 是蓝橙力娇酒
No, man, Blue Curacao.
我灌漱口水瓶里了
Keep it in a mouthwash bottle.
天才
That's genius.
-跟你说 格伦 -怎么了
- You know what, Glenn? - What's that, man?
我们之前他妈完全想反了
We've been looking at this thing completely fuckin' backwards.
我们才不是被禁飞了
We're not grounded.
我们自♥由♥了 哥们
We're free, man!
而且还有大钱等着赚
Plus, we're going to be rolling in it,
多亏了
thanks to...
-勃起小哥 -没错
- boner dude! - Yes!
我们前程远大着呢
We got plans!
又硬又大
We got hard plans.
看什么脚下啊
We gotta stop staring at our toes
我们就该登天望月
and start staring at the fuckin' moon!
这就对了
That's what I'm saying!
别都喝了啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Don't drink it all, man!
哥们
Dude!
翻译
Translate.
我是想翻 但
Okay, I'm trying. It's just...
他们都一起说话
they're all talking over each other.
-说大概 -好好
- Just give me the gist! - Okay, all right.
将军告诉扎曼他叛变了
The General has informed Zaman of his betrayal,
正在说服其他将军跟他干
and he is trying to convince the other generals to side with him.
老天 开干了
Oh, God, it's on.
他说 若没有美国援助
He's saying that without US foreign aid,
巴基斯坦会遭印度控制
Pakistan will fall under India's control.
很好 他们买♥♥账没
Uh-huh. Are they going for it?
看起来比较接受
Mm, they seem receptive.
怎么了 怎么了
What, what, what?
他说 我和你就是证明
Okay, he's saying you and I are proof
等他成为总统
that when he becomes president,
美国一定会立马恢复对巴援助
US foreign aid will be reinstated immediately.
扎曼为什么指我们
Okay, why is Zaman pointing at us?
扎曼说
Okay, so Zaman is saying
我和你唯一能证明的
that the only thing you and I are proof of,
就是将军是美国傀儡
is that the General is a puppet of the US.
不 不是美国傀儡 他是独♥立♥个体
No, no, not a puppet. He's his own man!
现在将军要逮捕扎曼
So, the General is now arresting Zaman.
-意思是成功了吗 -还没 没
- Done deal. Done deal? - No, no, no.
扎曼现在要逮捕将军
Zaman is now arresting the General.
现在有点搞不清楚谁要逮捕谁
There seems to be some confusion as to who's arresting whom,
还有是不是杀了咱俩
and if you and I are going to be killed.
老天 你觉得会怎么样
Jesus. Which way is this thing going to go?
说不准
It's a little bit of a loose ball.
该死
Fuck!
等等 咱的人说不定要成功了
Wait, wait. Our guy might have a deal.
要成功了吗
We might have a deal?
当我没说
Never mind.
怎么了 我还以为要成了呢
What happened? I thought our guy had a deal.
-没有 还没 -你刚说的要成功了
- No, no, no, no. - You said we might have a deal!
谈崩了 崩了
It unraveled, it unraveled.
我受不了了 受不了了
I can't take this. I can't take it,
太煎熬 我看不下去了
I can't take it, I can't take it!
该死 看来我们得转向备用方案了
Shit. I think we're going to have to go to plan B.
-现在吗 -就现在 快
- Right now? - Right now. Right now.
不行 不 我做不到
I can't. No, I don't think I can.
-我觉得你能行 -我肯定做不到
- I think that you can. - I don't think I can.
-就现在 快动手 -我做不到
- Right now, do it. - I don't think I can.
你能做到
I think you can do it.
好吧 乔安妮 什么事
All right, Joanne, what is it?
我们正在指挥大规模作战行动
I'm right in the middle of a major operation.
-我明白 实际上 沃尔特 -拉森
- I understand. Actually, Walter... - Larson?
他来这里干什么
What the hell is he doing here?
-我是来谈和的 -你最好离我远点
- I come in peace. - You better stay away from me.
他只会使用暴♥力♥
All he understands is violence.
-我不会跟他讲话 -告诉他我很抱歉
- I don't speak to him. - Tell him I'm sorry.
他很抱歉
He's very sorry.
告诉他我饱受内疚折磨
Tell him I'm racked with guilt.
他饱受内疚折磨
He's racked with guilt.
告诉他我说去他妈的
Tell him I said he should go fuck himself.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck yourself.
部长先生 你就听他说完
Mr. Secretary, just hear him out.
他有很关键的情报
He has a crucial new piece of information.
我已经在巴基斯坦找到一位将军夺了权
I've got a General taking power in Pakistan.
他对美国很友好 而且还能算是讲道理
He's friendly to the United States and he's relatively sane.
又找了一个 得了吧
Another one? Please.
他现在应该正在逮捕扎曼
He should be arresting Zaman right about now.
你得马上返回战情室
You need to get back to the Sit Room.
你得中止无上屎雨行动
You need to recall Operation Infinite Shitstorm.
-是无上智慧 -我说的就是智慧
- "Wisdom." - That's what I said.
先假设我相信你 但其实并没有
Let's say I believe you, which I don't.
如果你的计划跟你的其他计划一样泡汤了
What happens if your plan, just like all your other plans,
该怎么办
turns to shit?
我在现场还安插了枪手
I've got a gun in the room.
他随时做好了一枪爆了扎曼头的准备
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表