剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
Let's discuss the illegal use of the attack drones
在我的国家领土
that spread dangerous emasculating
非法散布危险电磁能的事吧
electromagnetic energy across my country.
我们现在谈的是以色列 好吗
We're talking about Israel now, okay?
-我认为 -以色列以色列以色列
- And I think that we-- - Israel, Israel, Israel.
你们美国人就只在乎以色列
That's all you Americans care about.
可怜的小以色列 去你的吧
Poor little Israel. Boo-hoo!
混♥蛋♥挂了我的电♥话♥
Fucker hung up on me.
把我当孩子耍弄
他很快就会意识到这是多么愚蠢
但这确实很酷
我想打给谁就打给谁
他们还得接我的电♥话♥
打完了普♥京♥的就打给博诺[U2主唱]吧
你今晚的任务是什么
What was the nature of your mission tonight?
我是去集市给我的家人买♥♥礼物
I went to the bazaar to buy souvenirs for my family.
如果我回家没有给我的十四个侄子侄女
If I don't come home with a Bin Laden T-shirt
买♥♥够本·拉♥登♥的T恤
for every single one of my 14 nieces and nephews,
可要听他们唠叨很久了
I'll never hear the end of it.
他们莫名其妙的就是喜欢这种东西
They like to wear them ironically.
我说的是你为中情局做的任务
I meant the nature of your mission for the CIA.
我都说了多少遍了 我不是中情局的
I keep telling you, I don't work for the CIA
我今晚也没什么秘密任务
and I wasn't on any mission tonight.
别再骗我了
Stop lying to me!
好吧
Fine.
你知道那个恰赫恰兰水库吗
Are you familiar with the Chaghcharan Reservoir?
知道
Yes.
我是去集市买♥♥雌性激素
I was at the bazaar to procure estrogen.
雌性激素
Estrogen?
告诉你 过去这几个月来
You see, over the past several months,
我们一直都在偷偷的
we've been slowly introducing
往你们的供水系统里掺雌性激素
the estrogen into your water supply.
我们想让你们的男人
We want your men to grow breasts,
有胸有屁♥股♥ 甚至来例假
wider hips, and eventually menstruate.
这样啊
I see.
集市上卖♥♥给你雌性激素的内线叫什么
What is the name of your estrogen contact at the bazaar?
桑贾伊·古普塔[美国神经外科医生 《周一清晨》作者]
Sanjay Gupta.
-你耍我 -狗♥娘♥养♥的
- You mock me? - Son of a--.
对不起 我真不知道你想要我说什么
I'm sorry, I don't know what you want me to say.
都告诉你实话了不还是没用吗
The truth doesn't seem to be getting me anywhere.
接下来你的命运如何就不是我说了算了
What happens to you now is out of my hands.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
好吧 听着 我只是想说
Okay, listen, I just want to say this.
我是美国国务卿
That I am one of U.S. Secretary of State
沃尔特·拉森最看重的手下
Walter Larson's most valuable associates,
如果我有个三长两短
and if anything were to happen to me
他一定会马上介入
it would most assuredly get his immediate attention.
去查查他说的沃尔特·拉森的情况是否属实
你要是搞我 就是和沃尔特·拉森作对
If you fuck with me, you fuck with Walter Larson.
妈的 不能再等拉贾了
Fuck it. I can't wait for Raja anymore.
我和总统开聊之后
When I get to the president,
你等个几秒 然后冲过来 打断我
give me a second and then rush over and interrupt me.
快去 快
Go, go, go.
-总统先生 -操 什么都没给我留
- Mr. President? - Damn, nobody left me a thing.
和皮尔斯在一起 就得尽快来这里
With Pierce you gotta get in here fast.
他热衷于先下手为强
He loves preemptive strikes.
-连米饭都没了吗 -国务卿先生
- Even the rice is all gone? - Mr. Secretary?
-太好了 -送来米饭了
- Bingo. - You got more rice?
不 总统先生 我刚成功联♥系♥上了
No, Mr. President, I've just managed to
巴基斯坦政♥府♥的内部人员
make contact with someone inside the Pakistani government.
一位有实权的温和派人物
A powerful moderate
能帮我们夺回政♥权♥
who could help us institute a regime change.
有多可靠
How solid is this?
足以让我们取消空袭
Solid enough to call off the air strikes.
我会仔细考虑
I'll take it under advisement.
还有谁能给我弄点饭吃吗
And can somebody please help me get some rice around here?
-胆识过人 -也可能是自取灭亡
- Ballsy. - Or suicidal.
这两种我经常搞混
I always get those two things confused.
五分钟之后到达目标上方 再丢炸♥弹♥跑路
Be over target in five minutes, and then it's dump and run.
拜托你告诉我你还能看清仪表
Please tell me you can read your instruments.
我在努力 伙计 在努力
I'm trying, man, I'm trying.
再努力一点
Try harder.
我还是搞不懂哪一个用来投弹
I still can't tell which is the bomb guidance
哪一个用来释放燃料
and which is the fuel dump.
选一个 然后祈祷自己挑的是对的
Pick one and pray you're right.
好吧 我准备按左边的按钮了
All right, I'm gonna hit the one on the left.
别 先别急 你还是继续努力搞清楚吧
No, check that. Actually, just keep trying to figure it out.
收到
Roger that.
我们还有多少时间可以取消空袭
When's the last opportunity to recall our air strikes?
总统先生 我们已经进入巴基斯坦的领空
Mr. President, we've penetrated Pakistani airspace.
距离目标只有五分钟航程
We're five minutes from target.
老天 我们马上就要把一个国家炸翻天了
My God, we're about to fuck an entire country up the ass.
总统先生 只要给我24个小时
Mr. President, all I need is 24 hours.
-干什么 -干♥你♥屁事
- To do what? - None of your fucking business.
总统先生如果肯尼迪没能阻止核导弹的部署
Mr. President, imagine where we'd be right now
我们现在的处境又是如何
if JFK had launched during the Missile Crisis.
我们早就成为世界上唯一的超级大国了
We'd be the world's only superpower.
得到的只有无垠焦土
Of a charred, scorched earth.
现在是关键时刻 总统先生
This is it, Mr. President.
现在将决定一位总统是否名垂千史
The kind of moment that defines a president throughout history.
只有伟大的人才能成功
A moment only greatness can achieve.
我相信您就是这样的人
I believe you possess that greatness.
-准备接近目标 -操
- Coming up on the target. - Fuck.
我不确定输入的坐标是否准确
I can't tell if I put in the right coordinates, man.
我们有可能失手错炸了某个毛毯市场
We might end up taking out a rug bazaar by mistake.
现在也管不了那么多了
Not much we can do about that now.
上将 召回你的手下
Admiral, recall your units.
总统先生
Oh, now, Mr. President...
这是我们唯一的机会
This is the only chance we'll have
之后扎曼就会把核弹头藏起来了
before Zaman hides his nuclear warheads.
然后就只能对特拉维夫说再见了
Then it's goodbye, Tel Aviv.
沃尔特 我给你24小时出结果
Walter, I'm giving you 24 hours to show me some results.
否则 我们就再次发动空袭
Otherwise, we relaunch the air strikes,
而且绝不取消任务
and this time we don't recall.
H19 任务取消
Hammer 19, mission is aborted.
我重复一遍 任务取消 听到了吗
I repeat, aborted. Do you copy?
收到 飞行控制中心 任务取消
Roger that, Flight Op. A-borted.
现在你俩立刻马上滚回来
Now you two better get your asses back to fleet, pronto.
上将要见你们 你们死定了
Admiral wants to see you. You're in some deep shit.
-操 -糟了
- Fuck! - Crap.
我的退休金要没了
There goes my pension.
我的右边身子现在好像能动了
Getting some feeling back on the right side of my body.
我要见我的孩子们
I gotta see my kids, man!
糟糕的是现在我左边身子动不了了
Bad news is I can't move my left side at all.
-为了什么 -直肠和膀胱完全不听人控制
- For what? - Bowel and bladder control is a complete mystery.
我只想成为一名喷气式战斗机飞行员为国服务
All I ever wanted to be was a jet fighter pilot for my country.
看东西从三个影子现在变成两个影子了
Eyesight's going from triple to double vision.
现在我是一群贪婪政♥治♥家手下的穷打手
Now I'm just cheap muscle for a bunch of greedy politicians.
顺便说一句 阿齐霉素
By the way, Z-Pak,
我一点都听不懂你现在在说什么
I have no fucking idea what you're talking about right now.
-荣誉尽失 -拜托你告诉我
-The pride is gone. - Please tell me
你能让这飞机安全落地
you're straight enough to land this thing.
而且永远找不回来了
And never come back.
-啥 -什么
- Huh? - What?
-你能听到我说话吗 -我什么都没说
- Can you hear me now? - No, I didn't say anything.
这是要挑起战争
It was an act of war!
说句公道话 你们的无人机根本不应该
To be fair, your drone had no business
飞入巴基斯坦领空
flying over Pakistani airspace.
我们不认为那是巴基斯坦领空
We do not consider that Pakistani airspace,
那是印度的主♥权♥领土
we consider it sovereign Indian territory.
我现在没心情跟你争这个 拉凯什
I'm not getting sucked in to that argument right now, Rakesh.
你为什么还那么偏心巴基斯坦
How do you remain so pro-Pakistan
那个疯子独♥裁♥者正威胁要炸掉整个地球
when that crazy despot is threatening to blow up the world?
我没偏心任何一边
I'm not taking sides.
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表