剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表
Is your mask on, Jammer?
-操 -准备弹射了 干扰机
- Shit! - We're punching out, Jammer!
又来
Again?
警告 警告
Warning. Warning...
就现在
Now!
总理先生 我们已确认
Mr. Prime Minister, we have confirmation.
加油机已被击落
the tanker is down.
对以色列的威胁已消除
There is no threat to Israel.
让核弹落进海里 阿维
Dump the missile, Avi.
抱歉 沃尔特
I'm sorry, Walter.
导弹的导航已锁定
The missile guidance is locked.
现在已来不及中止了
It's too late to abort.
你早十分钟打给我们就好了
You should have called us 10 minutes ago.
我的天
Oh, my God.
逗你玩呢
Just fucking with you.
你们真应该看看你们现在的表情
If you could see your faces right now--
千金难买♥♥啊
priceless!
总理先生 恕我直言
Mr. Prime Minister, with all due respect,
你♥他♥妈♥真是个混球
you are one sick motherfucker.
还用你说
Don't I know it?
恭喜您 先生 您成功了
Congratulations, sir. You did it.
-谢谢你 -不不 我是说真的
- Oh, thank you. - No, no, no. I mean it.
今天你表现出了领袖的坚定和正直
Today, you handled yourself with resolve and integrity.
-做得好 先生 -谢了 肯德拉
- Good job, sir. - Thank you, Kendra.
他们是不是正忙着互相吹嘘呢
They're blowing each right now, aren't they?
这里所有人都以你为傲
Everybody here is very proud of you.
他们向您表示最衷心的感谢
They pass on their sincerest thanks.
是 当然
Yeah, sure.
我们地上见
I'll see you topside.
那么
So...
我保证过会跟你谈谈
about that conversation I promised we'd have...
我更希望你再下去给我口
I'd rather you just went down on me again.
这才是我娶的女人
Now that's the gal I married.
-我爱你 -先生
- I love you. - Ahem, sir?
抱歉 先生
Sorry, sir.
我们的F18战斗机从雷达上消失了
Our F-18 has disappeared from radar.
有飞行员的消息吗
Any word on our pilots?
没有 先生
No, sir.
这他妈真是最糟的宿醉了
Worst fucking hangover ever.
你觉得这次坠机之后我们一共浪费了多少钱
Where do you think this crash puts our tally?
我算算
Well, let's see.
两架F18战斗机
Two F-18s,
一架六千万美元
$60 million each.
一架巴基斯坦战斗机
Pakistani fighter jet,
-再加上一名飞行员 -就再加上两千万吧
- plus a pilot. - Let's call that another 20 mil.
再加上加油机
Plus the tanker.
那少说也得一亿两千万美元
Oh, that's 120 mil easy.
对啊 那玩意可不便宜
Yeah, those things ain't cheap.
从未存在过的印度无人机
Indian drone that never existed,
四百万
four mil.
加起来多少了
So what is that?
大概
Like, uh...
两亿五千万美元左右
hmm, about a quarter billion dollars.
我们一星期赚280美元 干得还不赖
Not bad for $280 a week.
你觉得我们现在在哪 也门
Where do you think we are anyway, Yemen?
不 我们从海西侧跳下来的
Nah, we came down west of water.
这是厄立特里亚
This is Eritrea.
厄立啥
Eri-what?
厄立特里亚
Eritrea.
在非洲
Africa.
老兄
Dude.
勃起哥就是从这儿来的
That's where boner guy is from.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
伙计 我们他妈要赚大钱了
Oh, man, we are gonna be so fucking rich.
欢迎回家 小家伙
Welcome home, little buddy.
你注意到他根本没有蛋蛋了吗
You ever notice he has no balls?
如果你鸡鸡能长那么大 没有蛋蛋也无妨
Well, you don't need balls when you got a dick that big.
也没错
That's kind of true.
这是什么
What's this?
你要我写的辞职信
My resignation you asked for.
作为你内阁中唯一一位
I'm tired of being the only person in your administration
有规律性生活的成员
who's getting laid on a regular basis
还不用通过轰炸南亚来弥补自己的性无能
and doesn't have to compensate for their sexual inadequacy
我真的是受够了
by bombing the shit out of brown people.
你是我内阁中不可或缺的成员
You are an integral part of my cabinet,
我不同意你辞职
so I don't accept your resignation.
是 我知道你不会同意
Yeah, I knew you wouldn't.
这信只有信封 我只是得把话说清楚
The envelope's empty. I just had to say my piece.
总统先生 您八点的安排
Mr. President, your eight o'clock.
如果有事找我 我会在家跟我老婆做♥爱♥
If anyone needs me, I'll be home having sex with my wife.
孩子们
Hey, kids.
革命进行得怎么样
How's that revolution coming?
事情得由你们解决
You gotta fix things, you know?
我们搞的烂摊子 我们自己不会管
We screwed it up. We ain't gonna fix it.
把你们的要求列张表交给总统
Give the President a list of your demands.
大家笑一个
Smile, everybody.
有人告诉过亚历克斯·塔尔伯特
Hey, has anyone alerted Alex Talbot
巴基斯坦已经安全了吗
that Pakistan is in the clear?
-据我所知没有 -那最好通知他一声
- Not that I'm aware of. - Probably should get on that.
别担心 只要
Don't worry, it's just a...
再走几公里就好 伙计
few more kilometers, buddy.
-我们会没事的 -对
- We're gonna make it. - Yeah.
我们能逃过这一劫
We're gonna survive this.
稍等下
Wait a sec.
没事了
All good.
你之前说回带我去巴黎
Did you mean what you said earlier
是说真的吗
about taking me with you to Paris?
没那么简单 有很多具体工作要做
It's not that simple. There's a lot of details to work out.
你知道 要做背景调查
You know, like, the clearance issue,
还有国籍问题 之类的
the citizenship issue, you know.
得花一段时间
It's gonna take a while
才能让他们放心把国♥家♥机♥密♥告诉你们这些人
before they start trusting you people with state secrets.
你们这些人 你又说你们这些人
"You people." Again with the "You people."
你就放我一马吧
Would you please cut me some slack?
我把握不好到底说什么会把你惹火
It's not always easy to gauge what's going to set you off.
什么会把我惹火
What sets me off?
公然的种族歧视和满满的优越感
Blatantly racist and condescending comments.
我问你
Let me ask you one thing.
-你觉得我是反♥社♥会♥人格吗 -绝对不是
- Do you think that I'm a sociopath? - Not at all.
-多谢 -我觉得你是个混球
- Thank you. - I think you're an asshole.
好吧 那有点
Okay, that's, you know...
有点伤人啊
that's a little harsh.
没多伤人
Not that harsh.
跟叫我反♥社♥会♥人格比确实没那么伤人
It's not as harsh as sociopath,
但还是有点伤人
but still, a little bit harsh.
如果你带我一起去巴黎
If you took me to Paris,
-你就不混球了 -我们来说清楚
- you wouldn't be an asshole. - Let's think about it.
如果我带你去巴黎
Okay, now what do I get
-对我有什么好处 -对你有什么好处
- if I take you to Paris? - What do you get?
我救了你的命
I saved your life.
对 然后我意识到
Yeah, and then I realized...
-那就是你的好处 -我也救了你的命
- That's what you get. - I saved your life.
我救了你的命
I saved your life...
你怎么会认为
How could you think...
东非 厄立特里亚
现在播放的是CNN突发新闻
This is "CNN Breaking News".
今天在巴基斯坦险些遇难的
A close call in Pakistan today
无人机袭击巴基斯坦领袖配车
是新上任的总统艾哈迈德·阿里将军
as the newly appointed president, General Ahmed Ali,
他很惊险地躲过了一架无人机
narrowly escaped an apparent
对他汽车发起的导弹袭击
drone missile strike on his car.
将军谴责美国是该袭击的主导者
剧集 | 政局边缘(2015) | 导航列表