从前有个在起司工厂工作的女孩
Once there was a girl who worked at the Cheesecake Factory,
她对自己的工作不怎么擅长
and she wasn't very good at her job.
-是你 -不是我
- It was you. - It wasn't me.
但她同样也是个演员
But she was also an actress,
我们都是某支牙膏广♥告♥的
and we were both up for the same part
候选人
in a toothpaste commercial.
她拿到了 我特别嫉妒
She got it. Look, I was so jealous.
但我没有扯掉她那一头假冒的金发
But instead of ripping out her fake blonde hair...
你扯掉了自己那一头假冒的金发
You ripped out your own fake blonde hair.
我
I...
看着她的眼睛
looked her in the eye,
笑着说 "我真为你高兴"
smiled and said, "I'm happy for you."
因为朋友就该这样
Because that's what friends do.
-为了不显得小气而说谎 -对
- They lie so they don't look petty. - Yeah.
-要怎么做 -像这样
- How? - Like this.
我太为你开心了
I am so happy for you.
怪不得牙膏广♥告♥没选上你
No wonder you didn't get that toothpaste commercial.
我想为艾米昨晚的表现道歉
I want to apologize for Amy last night.
她太过分了
She was completely out of line.
是你没说话
Are you... are you not speaking to me
还是画面又卡住了
or did the screen freeze again?
根本不关艾米的事
Amy wasn't the problem.
好吧 我知道
Okay. I know.
是我不好
It was me.
我把你逼得太紧了 对不起
I-I pushed too hard. I'm sorry.
谢谢理解
Thank you.
我在想
You know, I-I've been thinking that...
也许一对一地见他们太让人紧张了
maybe meeting somebody one-on-one is too intense,
所以
so...
我的朋友们周五会举办个派对
Friday night, my friends are having a party.
-派对 -小型的
- A party? - A little one!
是为了给莱纳德饯行
It's-it's a farewell for Leonard,
所以大家只会关注他
so all the attention will be on him.
如果你穿棕色的衣服 往沙发上一坐
If you wear something brown and sit on the couch,
他们压根就不会发现你的存在
they won't even know you're there.
我不确定
I'm not sure.
-拜托了 -拉杰
- Oh, please? - Raj.
拜托啦 真要让我求你啊
Come on. Don't make me beg.
我来自印度 我可懂怎么求人了
And I'm from India, so I know how to do it.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
Y... Thank you!
这对我意义重大
Th-This means a lot to me.
我的朋友就像家人一样
My friends are like my family.
除非你不喜欢他们
Unless you don't like them;
那样的话 他们对我毫无意义
in which case, they're dead to me.
你以前在船上长时间待过吗
So, have you ever spent a long time on a boat before?
-待过 -你说的是那次
- Yeah. - Are you referring to the time
我们在迪士尼玩小小世界的时候船卡住不动吗
we got stuck on the Small World ride at Disneyland?
是的
Yeah.
你真让我自豪 莱纳德
I'm proud of you, Leonard.
在北海工作几个月
Working out on the North Sea for months--
-这可真了不起 -我知道
- that's really something. - I know.
不管科学研究得如何
As far as science goes,
这可是百年不遇的经历啊
this is the adventure of a lifetime.
对你可能是的
Maybe your lifetime.
反正我是去过太空了
I went to space.
这可没什么可比的
It's not a competition.
你说得对
You're right, you're right.
我真为你感到骄傲
I'm really proud of you, and...
你去了以后我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.
另外太空可比大海牛
And space beats water.
拉杰什 我以为露西会来呢
Rajesh, I thought Lucy was coming.
她要来的 只不过稍微迟到了点
She is. She's just running a little late.
你知道的 女孩子出门总要花时间
You know how it is-- girls always fussing about
弄头发啊 化妆啊啥的
their hair, their makeup.
她会来的
She'll be here.
别老问了 好吗
Just give it a rest, okay?
大家请注意
Um, can I have your attention, everyone?
给没有绝对音感的人 这是降B调
That's, uh, B-flat, for those who don't have perfect pitch.
我想给我最好的朋友
I would like to propose a toast
莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德敬一杯酒
to my best friend, Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
他现在得到了一个弥足珍贵的机会
He has been presented with a wonderful opportunity,
我非常为他高兴
and I couldn't be happier for him.
谢谢 谢尔顿
Thank you, Sheldon.
你能说出这话真不容易
That must've been very hard for you to say.
我是真心的
Well, I mean it.
我真的很为你高兴
I'm really happy for you.
你得这样才能拿下那牙膏广♥告♥ 干杯
And that's how you get a toothpaste commercial. Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
你能为莱纳德高兴 真是不错
It was really nice of you to try to be happy for Leonard.
谢谢
Thank you.
我上太空时 你肯定是眼红到不行吧
It must've killed you when I went to space.
不好
Oh, no.
兄弟 没事吧
Buddy, you okay?
老天
Oh, man.
出什么事了
What's going on?
念出来吧
Uh, go ahead. Read it.
"拉杰 我不能来参加派对
"Raj, I can't come to the party.
这对我来说 难以承受
This is all just too much for me.
我觉得我们还是不要再见面了
I don't think we should see each other anymore.
对不起 露西"
Sorry. Lucy."
失陪下
Excuse me.
拉杰 太遗憾了
Raj, I'm so sorry.
别太难过
Me, too.
你上太空时 我才没有眼红呢
It did not kill me when you went to space.
猴子都上过太空
Monkeys went to space.
到机场了
Well, here we are.
是的
Yep.
我会非常想你的
I'm really gonna miss you.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
佩妮 我们在红线区
Penny, we're in the red zone.
白线区才是上下车区
The white zone is for loading and unloading.
我们现在犯法了
We're breaking the law.
-白线区没地方了 -总之
- Okay, there's no space in the white zone, so... - Anyway,
我们可以发电邮 那里的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥
we can E-mail, and I-I think the phone connections
应该也不错
are pretty good.
好了 你赶紧下车吧
All right, you have to get out of the car right now.
我不会为了你去坐牢的
I'm not going to jail for you.
你放轻松行吗
Would you just relax?
白线区空出来一个位置
Oh, I see a space in the white zone.
快 绕机场一圈冲上去
Quick, circle the airport.
呼吸器带的够吗
Did you bring enough inhalers?
够
Yeah.
额外的晕船药呢
And, uh, extra Dramamine?
你还记得那次小小世界的事故吧
You remember what happened on It's a Small World.
-带了 -好的
- I'm covered. - Okay.
老天爷 一个警♥察♥冲我们
Oh, dear Lord, a police officer's
这个方向扫了一眼
glancing in our direction.
我们死定了
We've been made.
冷静下 我下车了
Calm down. I'm getting out.
我要送你件礼物
I have something I want to give you.
莱纳德
Oh, Leonard.
只是一个心形的相盒吊坠项链
It's just a heart-shaped locket with a picture of
里面有莱纳德的照片 他在商场清♥仓♥时买♥♥的
Leonard's face in it. He got it at the mall on clearance.
快下车吧
Now move, move, move!
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
别担心 警官
Don't worry, Officer.
他们只是彼此相爱
They just love each other.
我们没有贩毒
We're not smuggling drugs.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表