你不会后悔的
You won't regret it.
我是你这辈子所碰到 最悲催的男人
I'm the most pathetic guy you've ever met.
就这样 孩子们
And that, boys and girls...
泡妞就是这样的
is how it's done.
你非常爱她 对吗
You love her very much, don't you?
是的
Yes.
我觉得你是个非常有奉献精神的人
I think you have a great capacity for devotion.
她去世后你会孤单对吗
You'll be lonely when she passes on, won't you?
我明白这种感觉
I understand what that is.
孤单的感觉吗
To be lonely?
她很不错啊
She's pretty good, huh?
的确
She is.
什么时候才能演到有轨电车啊
But when do they get to the part about streetcars?
在我很小的时候
...when I was a very young girl.
我16岁时 发现了
When I was 16 years old, I made the discovery...
爱情
love.
一下子
All at once,
一切来得太突然了
and much, much too completely.
就好像你突然将明亮的灯光
It was like you suddenly turned a blinding light
照到总是一半处于黑暗中的东西一样
on something that had always been half a shadow.
于是我的生活发生了天翻地覆的变化
That's how it struck the world for me.
但我是不幸的
But I was unlucky.
被欺骗了
Deluded.
她的表演太精彩了
She's remarkable.
的确
She really is.
咱们的佩妮是大明星
Our Penny's a star.
她怎么能记住那么多台词
How can she remember all those lines,
但作为服务员 却不记得
but as a waitress, she can't remember
我的汉堡是不要加番茄的
"no tomato" on my hamburger?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表