Oh, you're not.
你的样子糟糕极了
You look awful.
谢谢
Th-Thank you.
总之
Anyway, uh...
你比任何人都熟悉我的表演
I mean, you know my act better than... anybody.
我希望
I was, I was hoping
也许
that maybe, you know,
你可以替我去
maybe you'd fill in for me.
你是说
Wha... Are you saying
你要我当质子教授吗
that you want me to be Professor Proton?
对
Yeah.
天啊
Oh, my.
我太荣幸了
What an honor.
这就像是被邀请攀上奥林匹斯圣山
Oh, this is like being asked to ascend Mount Olympus
和众神同桌吃饭
and dine with the gods.
或与阿罕布拉市的一个韩国家庭同桌吃饭
Or a... Korean family in Alhambra.
但他们会知道我不是你
But they'll know I'm not you.
我是不是应该叫自己
Should I call myself...
小质子教授呢
Professor Proton, Jr.?
听起来挺好的
Sounds great.
那么 某种程度上
So, in a way...
感觉就像我是你的儿子
it's like I'm your son.
好...好吧
What-Whatever.
父亲
Father.
随便吧 爱咋地咋地
Sure, what the hell?
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表