我就爱这样的
Just the way I like it.
好啦 那水我也觉得没烧开
Yeah, I don't think the water was really boiling.
挺好的 我很喜欢啦
It's great. I love it.
听着 我有事情要告诉你
Okay, listen, there's something I need to tell you.
我考虑重返校园有一段时间了
I've been thinking about going back to school for a while now.
所以一个月前
So a couple months ago,
我在一家社区大学报读了历史课
I started taking a history class at the community college.
这真是太棒了 棒极了 超棒的
That's great! Great, great, great!
干嘛拖这么久才告诉我呢
Why wait so long to tell me?
因为我不想你小题大作
I don't want you to make a big deal out of it.
你为什么会这样想我呢
Why do you think I'd be like that?
我懂 你报了一门课 很好啊
I get it, you're taking one class. It's nice.
如果一切顺利
Maybe if it goes well,
可以再报一门 然后变成全日制学生
you take another, you enroll full-time.
对了 记得注意下
Ooh, be sure to keep an eye on
哪些学分是能转修成四年制大学的
which credits transfer to a four-year college.
你现在就是在小题大作
You're making it a big deal.
抱歉 那随便吧
Sorry. Whatever.
都好
It's all good.
总之 就是这样
Anyway, that's it.
我就觉得该知会你一声
I just thought you should know.
我能问问课上得怎么样吗
Am I allowed to ask how the class is going?
相当不错
It's really good.
我们在学有关奴隶的起源
We've been talking about the origins of slavery.
明天就要上交我第一篇论文
Turn in my first paper tomorrow.
好主题 我可以帮你
Great topic. I can help with that.
你可以从很多不同的观点来论述
There are lots of different perspectives you can take:
比如经济 社会 政♥治♥
economic, sociological, political...
喂 这是我的论文
Hey, this is my paper.
我的观点就是 奴隶是坏事
And my perspective is that slavery is bad.
我的教授是黑人
Oh, and my professor's black,
所以我确信这就是正确的答案
so I'm pretty sure that's the right answer.
-我能看看吗 -不行
- Can I take a look? - No,
莱纳德 这是我的东西
Leonard, this is my thing.
-好吧 我知道了 -多谢理解
- Okay, I get it. - Thank you.
这像我开始练引体向上时
It's like when I started doing chin-ups;
做不到一个前 我都没脸让你看
I didn't want you to see until I could do one.
顺便说一声 差点就成功了
FYI, really close.
谢谢
Thank you.
现在给我乖乖地吃饭
Now behave yourself and eat your dinner.
晚点 运气好的话
Maybe later, if you're lucky,
你或许可以跟一个大学生上♥床♥哟
you get to sleep with a college girl.
真的吗
Really?
我念了四年大学
'Cause I went to four years of college
五年研究生院 这种好事一次都没发生过
and five years of grad school, that never happened once.
下次我跟在印度的客服中心讲话时
I think the next time I have to speak to a call center in India,
我要试着用美国口语
I'm going to try using an American accent.
为什么
Why?
因为用正常声音说话
Because when I use my regular voice,
我会觉得我好像在逗他们玩
I feel like I'm making fun of them.
这理由太可笑了吧
That's ridiculous.
而且你的美国口音烂死了
Not to mention, your American accent is terrible.
伙计 我的口音超棒的
Dude, my accent is brilliant.
我白皮肤的美国朋友们
Hey, my snow-white American friends,
让我们把牛肉放上烤肉架
let's put some cow meat on the barbecue
然后猛吃 直到吃成死胖子
and eat it until we're all obese.
你其实是像这样
This is what you sound like.
我觉得我在用美国口音说话
I think I'm talking in an American accent,
但听起来却是
but it really sounds like
我正戴着一副不合嘴的假牙说话
I'm wearing a set of giant dentures.
谢尔顿 我听起来真的像那样吗
Sheldon, do I really sound like that?
告诉他就是那样
Tell him he sounds like that.
谢尔顿 你没事吧
Sheldon, you okay?
这都三天了
It's been three days.
为什么史蒂芬·霍金还没拼一个字
Why hasn't Stephen Hawking played a word?
那家伙是天才
The guy's a genius.
或许你对他来说 挑战性不够
Maybe you weren't challenging enough for him.
不够挑战性
Not challenging?
我把他虐爆了好吗
I was humiliating the man.
我还在想出一本书 名叫
I was thinking of writing a book called
《时间简史之
A Brief History of the Time
我让史蒂芬·霍金痛哭流涕》
I Made Stephen Hawking Cry Like a Little Girl.
《时间简史》的作者为霍金本人
这就是问题所在
There's the problem.
你不能这样打败霍金
You can't beat Hawking like that.
他讨厌输
He hates to lose.
大家都知道他脾气跟小孩一样
Everyone knows the guy's a big baby.
他不应该坐轮椅 他应该坐婴儿车才对
I mean, forget the wheelchair, he should be in a stroller.
真的吗
Really?
有次我跟他共事时
One time when I was working with him,
他说强尼·戴普有参演《黑客帝国》
he said that Johnny Depp was in The Matrix.
我告诉他记错了 可他仍死命坚持
I told him he was wrong, but he kept insisting.
于是我把再网上查出来的结果给他看
So I looked it up online and showed him.
然后第二天 他举办了个披萨派对
Well, the next day, he had a pizza party,
大家都被邀请了 唯独我没有
and everyone got invited but me.
然后他就说
And then he was all,
"可能你的邀请函丢在母体里了吧"
"Your invitation must have gotten lost in the matrix."
上帝啊 我都做了什么啊
Good Lord, what have I done?
上帝啊 我都做了什么啊
Good Lord, what have I done?
烂死了
Terrible.
好吧 高手 那你说印度口音试试
All right, hotshot, let's hear your Indian.
我不能坐上那头大象
I can't sit on that elephant,
因为吃了咖喱 我火烧火燎地想拉肚子
my ass is on fire from eating all this curry.
好吧 说得真好
Okay, yeah, that's pretty good.
拜托是篇好论文
Please be good.
拜托是篇好论文
Please be good.
好吧
Okay.
她写作煮饭一样烂
She writes like she cooks.
拼字
Play.
拼字 拼字
Play. Play.
拼字
Play.
拼字
Play.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
试图用绝地念力
Trying to use a Jedi mind trick
来控制斯蒂芬·霍金
to control Stephen Hawking.
拼字
Play.
他肯定头戴着防念力锡纸帽什么的
He must be wearing a Tin foil hat or something.
我做了件坏事
I did a bad thing.
-会影响到我吗 -不会
- Does it affect me? - No.
那你默默忍♥受吧
Then suffer in silence.
拼字
Play.
拼字 拼字
Play. Play.
史蒂芬·霍金...
Stephen Hawking...
史蒂芬·霍金... 史蒂芬·霍金
Stephen Hawking... Stephen Hawking.
佩妮报读了一个班
Penny started taking a class.
她写了篇论文 但不给我看
She wrote a paper, she didn't want me to read it,
但我背着她偷偷看完了
I went behind her back and I read it anyway.
史蒂芬·霍金讨厌我
Stephen Hawking hates me.
我不知道怎么办才好
I don't know what to do.
她那论文写的糟透了
I mean, the paper's terrible.
但如果我告诉她 她就知道我看过了
But if I tell her, she'll know that I read it
她一定会很生气
and she'll get really mad.
我把他虐得太惨
I was beating him so bad,
他不想跟我做朋友了
he doesn't want to be friends anymore.
大家都喜欢我 为何史蒂芬·霍金不这样呢
Why does everyone love me except Stephen Hawking?
咱俩讨论的貌似不是同一件事吧
Is it possible we're having two different conversations?
我怎么知道 我又没听你说什么
How would I know? I'm not listening to you.
等一下
Hang on.
有了
Okay.
我们接下来这么干
Here's what we're gonna do.
赛棋钟
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表