妮妮
Hey, Bernie.
我的性感小太空人还好吗
Hey, how's my little astronautie hottie?
还行吧
Okay, I guess.
只是被困在这...
It's just, being cooped up in this...
"锡盒"里有段时日 快受不了
tin can for weeks on end is starting to get to me.
坚持下去啊 再多撑几天
Well, hang in there. You just have a couple more days to go,
-就能回家了 -我知道
- and then you'll be home. - I know.
我要继续工作了
I got to get back to work.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
- I love you. - Love you too.
妮妮
Hey, Bernie?
你走之前可以帮我做件事吗
Before you go, can you do something for me?
你想我做什么呢
What do you want me to do?
是这样的
Okay, here it is.
我好想念地心引力
I really miss gravity.
你可以让我看看东西垂直落下的样子吗
Can you drop something so I can watch it fall?
真的吗 你真想看啊
Really, you're serious?
好吧
Okay.
哎哟 宝贝 我要爽死了
Oh, baby, you're killing me.
谢尔顿
Hey, Sheldon?
今天来了一个你的包裹 你妈寄的
This came for you today. It's from your mom.
谢谢你 佩妮
Thank you, Penny.
稍等... 给
Yeah, wait... here.
你的辛苦费
For your troubles.
妈呀 整整一元大洋呢
Oh, boy, a whole dollar.
我可以不用去送报了
Now, I can quit my paper route.
-里面是什么啊 -根本无所谓
- So, what's in it? - Mmm, doesn't matter.
通常他都是隔着盒子玩[模型玩具]而已
Half the time, he just ends up playing with the box.
是我小时候写的日志与研究报告啦
Yeah, it's journals and research papers I wrote as a child.
真有爱
Aw, how cute.
这就跟日记一样吗
Is this like a diary?
不是 那是我的如厕训练日志
No, that's my potty training journal.
-不是吧 你的如厕训练日志啊 -是的
- Really, your potty training journal? - Yeah.
字迹难看 多多包涵
And forgive my crude penmanship.
我六岁之后才开始打字
I didn't start typing until I was six.
"8月7号♥ 上午8点42分
"August 7, 8:42 A.M.
这真是太丢人了 这尿布是怎么回事"
This is humiliating. What was wrong with diapers?"
后面还有图表
There are some charts in the back
记录我的屎形 屎色与软硬度
where I kept track of shape, color and consistency.
真恶心
Disgusting.
真正恶心的是他到现在都还会做记录
No, what's disgusting is he's still keeping track.
-你为什么要这些玩意啊 -别别别
- Why do you need all this stuff...? - No, no, no, no...
-抱歉 -问得好
- Sorry! - I am glad you asked.
你知道希格斯玻色子吗
Yeah, are you familiar with the Higgs boson?
希格斯玻色子: 又称为上帝粒子]
当然知道啊 新闻上都有
Of course, it is... it's been in the news.
超出名的玻色子
And it's a very famous boson.
你少来了
Nice try.
在196♥4♥年时 彼得·希格斯博士
Now, in 196♥4♥, Dr. Peter Higgs,
一个成功自信的物理学家
accomplished self-promoter and physicist,
写了文章假定一种亚原子粒子
he wrote a paper postulating the existence
"希格斯玻色子"的存在
of a subatomic particle called the Higgs boson.
当年 这文章被人给驳回了
Now, initially, the paper was rejected,
知道最近 才验证出 其实他是对的
but recently, he was proven right.
现在他要得诺贝尔奖 简直探囊取物
And now he's on the fast track to win a Nobel prize.
这不就是我刚说的吗
Yeah, that's basically what I said.
重点是
The point is
希格斯正被人赞赏着他50年前的发现
Higgs is being celebrated for work he did 50 years ago,
这让我不禁思考
so that got me thinking,
说不定我早想到了值得得奖的东西
perhaps I've already hit upon the idea
而它们就藏在这些日志里
that will win me my Nobel prize.
原来他们会颁发奖项给
I didn't know they gave Nobel prizes
拉粑粑进小马桶呀
for making boom-boom in the potty.
你真的觉得里面能找出什么科学发现吗
You really think there's some kind of scientific discovery in here?
这箱子里只有我上幼儿园前的作品
Well, this box only covers my work through nursery school.
后面还有很多呢
There's a good deal more to come.
我真正在学术理论上取得进步
I didn't really hit my academic stride
是在我取消了浪费时间的"户外游玩"之后
until I cut out that time-suck known as "playing outdoors."
你打算花费大把时间
So, you're going to spend hours and hours
重读这些玩意啊
combing through all this stuff?
这话说得对
That's a good point.
我的时间太宝贵了
My time is much too valuable.
或许我该找个人帮我♥干♥这事
You know, perhaps I should find someone to do it for me.
找个有着基本科学知识
You know, someone with a rudimentary understanding of science,
但在苦力活上更有天分的人
but whose real talents lie in menial labor.
想都别想
Not gonna happen.
我要不是觉得你能行
Yeah, well, if I didn't think you could handle it,
我才不会问你呢
I wouldn't be asking.
真要人帮忙 你还是去找个研究生吧
If you want help, just hire a grad student.
我说不定能帮上忙啊
Maybe I could do it.
就你 真的吗
You, really?
你会懂得评估我作品的好坏吗
You can assess the quality of my work?
好吧 给
Okay, um, here.
这是我五岁时写的
I wrote this when I was five years old.
"证明代数拓扑永远不会有
"A proof that algebraic topology can never have
不会自我冲突的交换群"
a non-self contradictory set of abelian groups."
在你眼里 我就是一金发猴子是吧
I'm just a blonde monkey to you, aren't I?
这可是自己说 我什么都没说
You said it, not me.
好的 詹森女士
All right, Ms. Jenson.
开始之前 需要来点东西提神吗
Uh, before we begin, may I offer you a refreshment?
水 咖啡 茶
Water, coffee, tea,
或来根大♥麻♥烟吗
a marijuana cigarette?
不用了 谢谢 不需要
No, thanks. I'm fine.
不用客气哦
Now, are you sure?
这玩意大家都抽
Everyone's smoking them.
我觉得这玩意爽爆了
I think they're the best.
我不碰毒
I don't do drugs.
太棒了
Excellent, yeah.
刚是陷阱题
That was a ruse.
那玩意才不爽
They're not the best.
物理才是最爽的
Physics is the best.
随便说句 选咖啡也是不行的哦
And by the way, coffee was also an unacceptable choice.
好了 资料上写着你来自爱荷华州的得梅因
All right, so I see here you're from Des Moines, Iowa.
你的理论物理学以最优异的成绩
Uh, you're summa cum laude in theoretical physics
毕业于斯坦福大学
from Stanford University.
两年前 你耳朵受持续性感染所苦
Oh, and two years ago, you had a persistent ear infection.
希望那没影响你的听力
I hope that didn't cause any hearing loss.
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
我对你的背景做了全面的调查
I did a comprehensive background check.
医疗记录 信用记录 犯罪史等等
Medical records, credit reports, criminal history.
我相信你已经缴清了那些停车罚单了吧
I trust you paid off those parking tickets.
是的 我付清了
Yes, I did.
很好 听力没问题
Hearing unimpaired, good.
库珀博士 我真的很希望能得到这个机会
Look, Dr. Cooper, I really want this position.
能为您这样才华洋溢的人做事
It would be an incredible honor to work for
真是我天大的荣幸
a man of your brilliance.
溜须拍马是没用的 詹森女士
Flattery will not get you this job, Ms. Jenson.
陈述的是事实 又何来逢迎拍马
It's not flattery if it's the truth.
谢谢 欢迎加入
Well, thank you. Welcome aboard.
你最近有跟霍华德通话吗
You talk to Howard lately?
有啊 就昨晚
Uh, yeah, last night.
他一直让我把铅笔从空中落下给他看
He kept making me drop pencils for him.
感觉好不舒服哦
I got uncomfortable.
谢尔顿 但愿你饿了
Hey, Sheldon, hope you're hungry.
今天中饭有通心粉和...
They're serving macaroni and...
芝士哟
cheese.
厉害
Smooth.
-你好 -你们好
- Hi. - Hello.
谢尔顿 你不介绍一下吗
Sheldon, aren't you going to introduce us?
不必 有人会为我代劳
No. I have people for that now.
你来
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表