I haven't been to Disneyland since I was a kid.
真应该找个周末去玩玩
We should definitely go one weekend.
周末人太多了
Weekends are too crowded.
那就不去上班 工作日时去
So, blow off work, go on a weekday.
翘班吗
Hooky?
我这辈子连课都没翘过
I've never played hooky in my life.
我妈说翘课的女生最后都会
My mom said that's how girls end up
沉迷于大♥麻♥和爵士乐
addicted to reefer and jazz music.
其实翘课的女生更有可能在酒店
It's more like how girls end up at a Best Western hotel
跟一个34岁的老头开房♥
with a 34-year-old guy named Luther.
也是玩笑吗
Joke?
我现在对此能一笑置之了
I can laugh about it now.
你们觉得怎么样
So, what do you say?
周五我们放下工作去迪士尼 好吗
This Friday we ditch work and go to Disneyland?
我赞成
I'm in.
我也赞成
Me, too.
打断一下
Excuse me,
你们不是要帮忙解决我的问题吗
I thought we were trying to solve my problem?
对哦 没错
Oh, yeah, right.
等下 你的问题是什么来着
Wait, what was your problem again?
我是一个无法跟女性正常交流的男人
I am a man who can't talk to women,
试图想出
trying to figure out
如何跟一个患有严重社交焦虑症
how to go on a romantic date with a girl
而无法跟人共处的女孩
who suffers from such crippling social anxiety
进行一次浪漫约会
she can't be around other people.
对哦 这还真有难度
Yeah, that's a toughie.
我们好好想想
Let's think.
我们是光去迪士尼 还是也去加州冒险乐园呢
We doing just Disney or California Adventure, too?
真是太好了 你的母校肯让我们
It's nice of your old school to let us try out
试验在一群女学生面前宣讲科学
our science talk on some female students.
他们其实挺开心的
Well, they're actually pretty excited.
我是他们最出名的毕业生
I'm their most famous alum.
如果不算那个奸♥杀♥妓♥女♥
If you don't count the serial killer
还吃掉她们的连环杀手的话
who ate all those prostitutes.
你的感觉一定很好吧
This must feel pretty good for you,
以宇航员的身份荣归母校
coming back to your alma mater as an astronaut.
那是 我上一次在这里时
Yeah, last time I was here,
我只是个骨瘦如柴的小阿宅
I was just a scrawny little nerd.
现在还是 不过是多了宇航员的身份
And now you're also an astronaut.
这里有我很多回忆
So many memories.
我经常在这些走廊里
I mean, how many times in these hallways
被人绊倒 被人打 还被吐口水
was I tripped, punched and spit on?
瞧 这是我以前的储物柜
Oh, look, here's my old locker.
虽然我是工程学的硕士
I have a masters in engineering
但我还是想不明白斯科特·坎宾斯基
and I still can't figure out how Scott Kapinski
是怎么把我和我的公文包一起塞进里面的
got me and my briefcase to fit in there.
干嘛
What?
没事
Nothing.
明智 我们可不想惹麻烦
Smart. We don't want any problems.
真不敢相信 我居然翘班去迪士尼
I can't believe I ditched work for Disneyland.
你怎么跟老板说的
What did you tell your boss?
我相当聪明 一步一步铺好哏
Oh, I was very clever, I did it in stages.
昨晚7点
At 7:00 last night,
我打去跟他说实验室的问题
I called about a problem at the lab
然后不经意地提到我要出去吃海鲜
and casually mentioned I was going out for seafood.
9点半
At 9:30,
我打去告诉他 我其中一个扇贝吃起来怪怪的
I called and told him that one of my scallops tasted weird.
11点半 我打过去说
At 11:30, I called and said
我吐得天昏地暗
I was throwing up like a fire hose.
12点45分
At 12:45,
我打过去 什么也不说就一直干呕
I called and made nothing but dry heaving sounds,
而现在我在去迪士尼的路上了
and now I'm going to Disneyland.
佩妮 你怎么说的
Penny, what did you say?
我在芝士蛋糕工厂上班
I work at the Cheesecake Factory,
说声再见就能甩头走人
I said "Bye."
我们先玩什么
So, what are we gonna do first?
我不知道你们俩想玩什么
I don't know about you guys,
但我要直奔一个地方
but I'm gonna make a beeline for the place
可以把你装扮成公主
that gives you a princess makeover.
听起来很好玩
Ooh, that sounds like fun.
你说笑呢 对吧
You're kidding, right?
我们不是要喝个大醉 然后去坐游乐设施吗
We're not just gonna get drunk and go on rides?
别这样 和我们一起玩嘛
Come on, do it with us.
好吧 随便吧
All right, whatever.
要怎么玩
How does it work?
你先选个公主
Okay, so, you pick your princess--
睡美人 白雪公主 灰姑娘
Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Cinderella--
他们会帮你弄头发 化妆 弄全套
they give you hair, makeup, the works.
打扮成灰姑娘肯定很好玩
Guess it would be fun to be Cinderella.
-我也想当灰姑娘 -对啊
- Oh, I want to be Cinderella, too. - Yeah.
我们不能都当灰姑娘
We can't all be Cinderella.
那要怎么决定呢
Then how do we decide?
很简单
Well, it's simple.
这是我的主意
This was my idea.
开车的是我
I'm driving.
所以我是灰姑娘
I'm Cinderella.
你们两个小贱♥货♥要是有意见
You bitches got a problem with that,
我们现在就可以停车
we could stop the car right now.
不好意思 我约了女生在这里见面
Excuse me, I'm meeting a girl here.
这是我们的第一次约会
It's kind of our first date.
在图书馆吗
In a library?
我和她都有些不擅长社交
She and I are both a little awkward in social situations,
所以这里挺好的
so this seemed like a good idea.
也常有人说我挺怪的
People say I'm a little awkward, too.
我能加入你们吗
May I join you?
不行
No, you can't join us.
你赶紧走开
Just go-go climb back up
从哪儿来回哪儿去
whatever beanstalk you came down from.
你可以找到更好的
You can do better.
我们要在这里吃吗
Oh, we're eating here?
这是短♥信♥约会吗
We're having a texting date?
我喜欢
I love that.
你看短♥信♥的时候要记得
As you're reading, it will help to remember
我有超可爱的口音哦
I have an adorable accent.
好 大家准备好来个科学之旅了吗
Okay, who's ready for some science?
我也是
Me, too.
我是莱纳德·霍夫斯塔德博士
Okay, I am Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
这是我的朋友库珀博士
I am here with my friends Dr. Cooper
和真正的宇航员霍华德·沃罗威茨
and real-life astronaut Howard Wolowitz,
我们会为你们展现
and we are going to show you girls
科学工作会有多酷
how cool a job in science can be.
你们问有多酷[冷]是吗
How cool, you ask?
大概有零下273度[绝对零度]
Well, how about negative 273 degrees,
热力学函数
因为那是熵达到其最小值时的温度
'cause that's the temperature at which entropy reaches its minimum value.
我刚才是开心地学到新知识了吗
Did I just learn something new and have fun doing it?
还有这种好事
What?
很好
All right!
现在有请理论物理学家
So now let's bring out theoretical physicist
谢尔顿·库珀博士
Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
你们好 女孩子们
Hello, female children.
请允许我用一个
Allow me to inspire you
伟大的女性科学家的故事来激励你们
with a story about a great female scientist.
在波兰出生 在法国接受教育的
Polish-born, French-educated
居里夫人
Madame Curie.
她是放射线的发现人之一
Codiscoverer of radioactivity,
是科学界的英雄
she was a hero of science...
直到她的头发掉光
until her hair fell out;
吐♥血♥和大便带血
her vomit and stool became filled with blood...
她被自己的发现毒死了
and she was poisoned to death by her own discovery.
只要勤奋努力
With a little hard work,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表