I believe that, uh, we just killed a dragon.
其他人在捡尸体上的宝物时
While the others pillage the corpse,
我将你带到一个隐蔽的区域
I lead you to a secluded area
在那里 我想脱掉你的皮革盔甲
where I attempt to remove your leather armor.
脱掉了
It comes off.
你怎么做
What do you do?
我
I...
吻上你的嘴唇
...kiss you... on the lips.
我回吻你的...
I kiss you back on the...
嘴唇
...lips as well.
到你了
Your turn.
我脱掉了你的盔甲
I... remove your armor.
你会怎么做
What do you do?
我饥渴地爱抚你的
I... erotically caress your...
-鼻子 -继续扔
- ...nose. - Keep rolling.
你们已经在里面好一会儿了
Hey, you guys have been in there for a while.
-还好吗 -挺好的 多谢
- You doing okay? - We're fine, thank you.
我们只想说 我们非常抱歉刚才
Okay, we just want to say, we feel really bad about...
走开 谢尔顿正准备轻咬我的...
Go away! Sheldon is nibbling on my...
14 太棒了
14! Yes!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表