但是没有地方明确指出
but nowhere is it specified
我不能把这项义务外包给印度人
that I can't outsource that to an Indian.
华仔
Howie?
华仔
Howie?
我美丽的新娘子
Hey, there's my beautiful bride!
你可以看见我吗
Can you see me?
可以 你还好吗
I can. How are you?
棒极了
I'm amazing.
而且是比我梦想中的还要棒
I mean, this is even better than I dreamed.
当我看出窗外 一切都是那么难以置信
I look out the window, and... it's all so unbelievable.
那就好
Good for you.
我刚跟你妈吃了一顿没完没了的晚餐
I just had a seemingly endless dinner with your mom.
是吗 那不错啊
Oh, yeah? That's nice.
一开始还不错 直到我发现你没告诉她
It was. Until I found out you never told her
我们要搬出去住
we're not gonna live with her.
咱们来好好聊聊这件事吧
Let's talk about that for a minute.
快看 这根笔在飘浮耶
Hey, look, this pen is floating.
很不可思议吧
How crazy is that?
你说过会告诉她 可你没有
You said you told her, but you never did!
好吧 我知道你很失望 可...
Okay, okay, I know you're upset, but...
不如我跟你分享下 我来这学到的道理吧
let me share something I've learned since I got here.
当你从太空中往下看地球时
You realize how small your problems are
你会意识到自己的难题 根本微不足道
when you're looking down on them from space.
拜托 听完之后应该开心点了吧
Now, come on, that's got to make you feel better.
你在屏幕上看我有多清晰呀
How clear is the image of me on that screen?
蛮清晰的
Pretty clear.
我看起来像有开心点吗
Do I look like I feel better?
也没有到高清画质啦
I mean, it's not, like, HD quality.
你给我听好了 快去跟你妈妈说
Listen, mister, you're gonna talk to your mother
把这件事给老娘处理好 不然之前答应你
and you're gonna fix this, or that thing I said
你一回家就给你的"服务"
I was gonna do to you the minute you got home,
你就准备"自己来"吧
you can do to yourself.
打从他上太空 就没少"来"过
Like he's been doing since he got here.
谢尔顿 这地方好浪漫啊
Sheldon, this place is so romantic.
很高兴你喜欢
Oh, I'm glad you like it.
是拉杰选的
Raj picked it out.
你下次看见他 帮我说声谢谢
Well, when you see him, tell him I say thank you.
你可以自己跟他说
Tell him yourself.
这边这边
Over here!
我不懂 他在这里干嘛
I don't understand. What's he doing here?
是我邀请他的
I invited him.
来当电灯泡吗
On our date?
谢尔顿 这样属于违约
Sheldon, that's not okay.
才没有
Yes, it is.
我们的恋爱协议有个漏洞
There's a loophole in the Relationship Agreement.
你居然发现了个漏洞
You found a loophole?
抱歉我先点了 我有点小紧张
Sorry I started without you. I'm a little nervous.
我很久没约过会了
It's been a long time since I've been on a date.
真不敢相信我居然为了今天 漂白了胡子
I can't believe I bleached my mustache for this.
你应该找我那个美容师
You should go to my girl.
她还能免费帮你把鬓脚修掉
She'll knock out those sideburns for free.
艾米 我觉得
You know, Amy, I don't even think
我们俩都没好好聊过
you and I have had a real conversation.
不如今晚就让我们加深对彼此的了解吧
Let's use tonight to get to know each other a little better.
你先开始
You start.
滚回家
Go home.
我没听懂
I don't understand.
谢尔顿 你怎么能这样呢
Sheldon, how could you do this?
这是我们的两周年纪念日
It's our second anniversary.
今天是你们的纪念日啊
It's your anniversary?!
天啊 我真的不知道
Oh, my God, I had no idea.
艾米 拜托让我将功补过
Amy, please, let me make this right.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我的荣幸 服务员
My pleasure. Waiter?
香槟一瓶 杯子三个
A bottle of champagne and three glasses.
天啊 这是不是很浪漫呀
Oh, boy, isn't this romantic?
我希望这是个反问句
Oh, I hope that's a rhetorical question,
因为我真不知道浪不浪漫
because I have no clue.
真棒 今天是什么日子
This is great. What's the occasion?
什么都不是
No occasion.
你也知道 我们最近关系有点怪怪的
You know, things have been a little weird between us,
所以我想为你准备一个开心的夜晚
so I wanted to throw together a fun night just for you.
-太贴心了 -我准备了你爱吃的
- That is so sweet. - I got all your favorites.
啤酒 鸡翅 小汉堡
Beer, wings, sliders.
我们可以看橄榄球比赛
We can watch the football game.
我还在我肚皮上写字了呢
I even painted my stomach.
"体育万岁"
"Go sports"?
以防你突然想换成看棒球
in case you were in the mood for baseball,
这样我什么球赛都可以加油到
I didn't want to look ridiculous.
这太棒了 我超喜欢的
This is awesome. I love it!
你开心我也开心
Good, I'm glad.
天啊 我今天累死了
Gosh, I worked my ass off today.
正好需要轻松一下
This is exactly what I needed.
太棒了 那放松享受吧
Great. Just relax and enjoy.
今晚你就是主角
Tonight is all about you.
谢谢你
Ah, thank you!
所以我俩之间的关系到底算是什么状况
So, where exactly are we in this relationship?
唉 你又来了
Oh, come on!
我刚跟你说了今天很累
I just told you I had a hard day.
对对 我错了 看球看球
You're right, I'm sorry. Let's watch the game.
对嘛
Great.
但这事拖越久不谈只会变得更尴尬
I just know the longer we wait to talk about it, the weirder it gets.
亲爱的 我今晚就不能做个幸福小女生吗
Sweetie, can I just be the girl tonight?
当然可以 你是小女生 我是小男孩
Absolutely. You're the girl, I'm the guy.
那你看球
Now, you watch your football game
-我给你盛碟好吃的 -谢谢
- while I make you a little plate here. - Thank you!
我来开
Oh, I'll get it.
体育万岁
Go sports!
你好哟
Hello-lo-lo.
你在这儿干嘛
What are you doing here?
你不是跟谢尔顿和艾米在一起吗
I thought you were out th Sheldon and Amy.
本来是的 但这是人家周年纪念
I was, but it's their anniversary
我不想当电灯泡
and I didn't want to be a third wheel,
所以就想着来这儿
so I figured I'd come over here
参合你和佩妮的约会
and hang out with you and Penny on your date.
现在不大方便
Well, it's not really a great time.
佩妮和我要谈些事情
Penny and I have some things we need to talk about.
才不呢 进来吧
No, we don't! Come on in!
真棒
Sweet!
难以置信 我居然为了这个把肚皮上的毛给刮了
I can't believe I shaved my stomach for this.
嘿 果麦圈客
Hey, Froot Loops.
有电♥话♥找
You got a phone call.
谁啊
Who is it?
说是你妈
A woman who says she's your mother
听像你♥爸♥
but sounds like your father.
妈
Hey, Ma.
如果你把电脑打开的话
You know, we could see each other
我们其实可以看到对方的
if you turn on the computer.
我才不会接近那坨垃圾呢
I'm not going near that fakakta thing.
我会感染电脑病毒的
I'll catch a computer virus!
你是不会感染电脑病毒的
You can't catch a computer virus.
所以你现在既是宇航员还是医生了吗
Oh, so now you're an astronaut and a doctor?
你想说啥啊 妈
What do you want, Ma?
你老婆说你有重要事情告诉我
Your wife says you have something important to tell me.
好吧 是这样
Okay, here it is.
伯纳黛特和我要开始共同生活 然后
Bernadette and I are starting a life together and...
老天啊 你要弃我而去啦
Oh, God! You are gonna leave me!
妈
Ma...
没关系的
It's okay.
你♥爸♥离开我 你也这样
Your father left me, you left me--
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表