指引她走出了淫乱的歧途
Cancel my next appointment.
取消下一位的面谈
This is gonna take a while.
这位估计得耗点时间
Dr. Cooper,
库珀博士
you said things to your employee
你对你的下属
that you just cannot say in the workplace.
说了在职场上不应该说的话
Like what?
比如什么
Well, according to Ms. Jensen,
据詹森女士说
you said that she was a slave to her biological urges
你说她是自己生理需求的奴隶
and called her an "egg salad sandwich."
并且称呼她为"鸡蛋沙拉三明治"
I don't even know what that means,
虽然我不知道那是什么比喻
but I'm gonna go ahead and tell you you can't say it.
但我告诉你 说那种话是不行的
Oh! I see the confusion here.
我明白怎么会有误会了
No, no, Alex thought I was singling her out. No.
艾利克斯以为我在针对她 不是这样的
I meant that all women
我的意思是所有女人
are slaves to their biological urges, you know?
都是自己生理需求的奴隶
Even you.
你也一样
You're a slave.
你是个奴隶
I'm a what?
我是什么来着
Well, y you... I I'm just saying, you know,
我的意思是
at a certain point in a woman's menstrual cycle...
在女性生理周期的某一时刻
Whuh ah!
停停停
You can't talk about that, either, Dr. Cooper.
这也是你不能谈论的 库珀博士
Your language is entirely inappropriate,
你的语言非常不恰当
and I'm gonna advise that you shut your mouth right now.
我建议立刻给我闭嘴
I d... I don't see why I'm the one being persecuted here.
我真不明白被指责的怎么会是我
Dr. Hofstadter he was bragging about
霍夫斯塔德博士 每抓到一个听众
his sexual desirability to anyone who would listen.
他就要炫耀自己有多风靡女性万千
You know, and Howard Wolowitz
还有霍华德·沃罗威茨
he spent two years using university resources
他花了两年时间 利用学校的资源
building a six breasted sex robot.
制♥造♥了一个六乳性♥爱♥机器人
And at the office Christmas party,
我还在部门的圣诞派对里
I heard Rajesh Koothrappali
听到拉杰什·库萨帕里
refer to you several times as "brown sugar."
好几次称你为"棕糖美妞"
Hofstadter...
霍夫斯塔德
Wolowitz...
沃罗威茨
and the last one was Rajesh Koothrappali?
最后一个是拉杰什·库萨帕里
Yes.
是的
No, yeah, but in his defense,
对 但我得为他澄清一下
that wasn't racist.
他不是对你有种族歧视
He's also brown.
他也是棕皮肤人种
Sorry Alex hit on me *
* 抱歉艾利克斯喜欢我 *
* Hit on me *
* 喜欢我 *
* Hit on me *
* 喜欢我 *
* Sorry Alex hit on me *
* 抱歉艾利克斯喜欢我 *
* I'd no idea I'm cute *
* 我不知道自己很讨喜 *
* Oh, damn it, you are.
可恶 你确实讨喜
Please forgive me.
原谅我吧
I should have told you about Alex.
我应该早点告诉你艾利克斯的事
I don't care about Alex.
我不在乎她
Fine, I care.
好吧 我在乎
Okay, I hate that bitch.
好吧 我讨厌那小贱♥人♥
But what really hurt is that you liked it so much.
但你竟然那么暗爽 太让我难过了
I mean, do I need to be worried?
我需要担心你变心吗
Of course not. No. Why?
当然不用啦 担心什么啊
Because...she is pretty and smart,
因为她又漂亮又聪明
and when you talk about work, she doesn't have to go home
你们要是谈论工作的东西 她不必跑回家
and look up words in the dictionary to understand what you said.
翻翻字典才能理解你在说什么
You do that? No.
你会那样做啊 才不会
Hang on. Are you feeling insecure?
等一下 你是没有安全感吗
Because that's my thing,
那可是我专属的事
and if you take it away,
要是你把这个活抢走了
I don't know what I'm bringing to this relationship.
那我们的关系之中 我就贡献不出东西了
Yes, Leonard, I am insecure.
对 莱纳德 我没安全感
Happy? No,
开心吗 不
I'm not happy.
不开心
Why are you smiling? I'm sorry.
那你干嘛笑 对不起嘛
I just never think of you having feelings like that.
我从没想过你会有这种感觉
Well, I do. Why?
我有的 为什么呢
Nothing is ever going to happen between me and Alex.
我和艾利克斯绝对没可能
Good.
很好
Come here.
过来
I'll tell you a secret? What's that?
告诉你个秘密吧 什么
With all these women chasing me,
有这么多姑娘追我
I kind of do feel like Captain Kirk.
我觉得自己好像柯克船长
Can I tell you a secret? Sure.
我也能说个秘密吗 当然
Keep talking about Captain Kirk,
继续说什么柯克船长吧
and we're all gonna stop.
估计我们撑得过今天撑不过明天
Message... received.
信息 已收到[模仿柯克船长]
Ah, excuse me.
不好意思
Hello.
你好
This is Dr. Hofstadter.
我是霍夫斯塔德博士
Okay.
好的
All right, thank you.
知道了 谢谢
That's weird.
奇了怪了
I'm getting called in to Human Resources.
人事部叫我过去一趟
What did you do?
你做了什么了
I don't know.
我不知道
I just got called in to Human Resources.
人事部刚刚叫我过去一趟
Why? I don't know.
为什么 不知道
That is so strange.
真是太奇怪了
Human Resources wants to talk to me tomorrow.
人事部叫我明天过去一趟
Could you stop licking your ass for two minutes?
你能不能停下"孤菊自舔"两分钟啊
I have a problem here.
老子现在有麻烦
Do you really think you should be drinking right now?
你真觉得现在是喝酒的好时机吗
How else am I supposed to talk to the Human Resources lady?
不然我等会怎么回答人事部小姐的问题
I don't know. Seek professional help?
不知道 看心理医生怎么样
字面意是寻求专业人士的帮助
I did. The guy at the liquor store said
我有啊 酒类专卖♥♥店的人说
this stuff tastes great in coffee.
这玩意配咖啡口感不错
Wait, you got called in, too?
等下 你也被召来了吗
What is going on?
出什么事了
Sheldon threw us all under the bus.
谢尔顿把我们都拉来陪葬了
I feel like I've been called down to the principal's office.
我感觉自己像是见校长的坏学生
Although I wouldn't mind if Brown Sugar suspended me.
不过我可不介意被"棕糖美妞"打屁屁
From a sex swing!
还是在性♥爱♥秋千上打哦
This may have been a mistake.
喝酒可能是个错误决定
Relax. Everything's gonna be fine.
放轻松 没事的
You know, before I met Bernadette
要知道在我碰到伯纳黛特前
I was in here every other day.
我是这里三天两头报到的常客
Uh, little tip:
友情提示下
turn off your "I Like Big Butts" ringtone before you go in.
进去前先把"我喜欢大屁妞"的铃♥声♥调成静音
Well, this is all your fault.
这都是你的错
How is this my fault?
怎么成我的错了
If you weren't screwing around with Sheldon's assistant,
如果你没和谢尔顿的助理鬼混
none of this would be happening.
根本不会发生现在这种破事
I wasn't screwing around with anyone.
我才没跟任何人鬼混
Oh, of course not.
是哦 没有
She was just sniffing around your goods
那你是想说 她在"闻你的货时"
字面意 对你有意思时
because she was hunting for truffles.
只是单纯在找松露而已吗[靠猪的嗅觉找]
Ah, Mr. Wolowitz, it's been a while.
沃罗威茨先生 好久不见
Hey, Janine.
你好 洁宁
How are Tom and the kids?
汤姆和孩子们好吗
Fine.
很好
You must be Dr. Hofstadter.
你一定是霍夫斯塔德博士吧
Yes, but I think this is all a big misunderstanding.
是 但我想这是个天大的误会
Yeah, yeah, me, too.
你也误会我了
I didn't do anything.
我什么都没干
Is that alcohol on your breath?
你怎么说话满嘴酒气
Howard built a sex robot.
霍华德造了个性♥爱♥机器人
That is not true.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表