没错
Yeah.
艳阳 波涛 娇躯
The sun, the waves, the beautiful bodies,
麦色的皮肤 晶莹的汗水
tanned and glistening with sweat.
-我该走了 -不送了
- I should go. - Yeah.
谢谢你请我喝酒
Uh, thank you for the drink.
甭客气
No problem.
-斯图尔特 -啥事儿
- Hey, Stuart. - Yeah?
你想不想 明晚咱们出去玩玩
Do you want to... hang out tomorrow night,
一起吃个饭 看个晚场电影什么的
maybe grab a bite to eat or catch a late movie?
我很乐意 但我手头有点紧
Yeah, I-I'd like to, but I'm a little tight on funds.
没事 我请客
No problem. My treat.
我下班后过来
I'll swing by after work.
好的
Okay.
说定了
Okay.
我还能更没下限一点
I could do worse.
这真是个好消息 华仔
Aw, that's such good news, Howie.
多谢你告诉她
Thank you for telling her.
我可是男子汉 当然得跟老婆一起住了
Hey, I'm a grown man; I'm gonna live with my wife.
我老妈只能学着接受一个人过日子了
My mother's just gonna have to learn to make do on her own.
她生气了吗
Was she upset?
谁知道啊 怒吼是她的正常语气
Who can tell? She yells everything.
她可能生气了
She might have been upset.
她可能是饿了
She might have been hungry.
多谢你搞定这事
Thanks for fixing it.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
做个好梦哦 明天再聊
Sweet dreams. I'll talk to you tomorrow?
晚安 火箭男
Good night, Rocket Man.
飞向宇宙 浩瀚无垠 宝贝[巴斯光年名句]
To infinity and beyond, baby.
圈客
Loops.
你知道自己现在是老妈老婆
You realize you just lied your ass off
两头瞒吗
to your wife and your mother.
我知道
I know.
你回到地球后打算咋办
What are you gonna do when you get back to Earth?
瞧你说的 我在这儿安家了
Oh, I'm never going back.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表