但你们三个在各自工作领域里的成就
the three of you are very accomplished
是毋庸质疑的
in your respective fields.
我不知道你说"怪里怪气"是什么意思 但是
I don't know what you mean by "quirks," But, um...
我想表达我的谢意
...I do want to express my gratitude.
你不会又带礼物来吧
You didn't bring another gift, did you?
没有
No, no.
我已经学到教训了
No, I learned my lesson.
我知道那是不礼貌的
I understand that was inappropriate.
很好
Good.
总之 谢谢你
Anyway, thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我就当这事没发生吧
I'm gonna pretend that didn't happen.
好极了 大妹子
Yeah, right on, sister.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表