你们有很多东西可以聊
You two have a lot to talk about.
真的吗
Is that true?
他还好吗
Is he all right?
不
No.
但跟你的老板相比
But compared to your boss,
他就是精神正常的代表
he's the poster boy for sanity.
还好啦 我这辈子都在和科学家打交道
It's okay, I've been around scientists all my life.
我爸是SETI的天文学家
My dad's an astronomer at SETI.
SETI 寻找外太空星球智慧生命计划
Oh, SETI-- the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
把谢尔顿介绍给你♥爸♥ 他就不用搜寻了
You should introduce him to Sheldon. The search is over.
那你是做什么研究的
So, what kind of research are you doing?
-高能激光 -军用吗
- High-energy lasers. - Ooh. Military?
还没呢 但我能从两英里外替人激光除毛
Not yet, but I can remove unwanted hair from two miles away.
你是对的
You were right.
我没什么可担心的
I had nothing to worry about.
这骚货是你的问题 不是我的
That skank's your problem, not mine.
-你真幽默 霍夫斯塔德博士 -谢谢
- You're very funny, Dr. Hofstadter. - Thank you.
啊 樱茎 樱茎
Aah! Cherry stem! Cherry stem!
华仔你还好吗 感觉好点了吗
How you doing, Howie? You feeling a little better?
好多了 谢谢 等一下
Oh, a lot better, thanks. One sec.
听好了 我时间不多
Listen close. I don't have a lot of time.
我要你赶紧去我家
I need you to go to my house.
在我房♥间里有个火箭模型
In my bedroom, you'll find a model rocket.
我要你把它带回你家
I want you to take it and bring it back to your place.
好的
Okay...
第二步 照着建一个14层楼高的版本
Step 2: build a version roughly 14 stories high.
装满火箭燃油来接我
Fill it full of rocket fuel and come get me.
我会给你把门留着的
I'll leave the door unlocked.
华仔 亲爱的 也许你该跟别人谈谈
Howie, honey, maybe you should talk to someone,
让他们知道你有些焦虑
let them know you're having a little anxiety.
不 不 我很好
No, no, I'm fine.
没有焦虑症
No anxiety!
咱们还是用暗号♥交流吧
We should probably talk in code.
从现在起 小蛙是我 三明治是你
From now on, "Frog" is me, "Sandwich" means you
柠檬是火箭 快点 三明治
and "Lemon" means rocket. So, come on, sandwich,
给我造架柠檬 小蛙要回家
build me a lemon 'cause froggy wants to come home!
瞧你 还假装坚强
Look at you, putting on a brave face.
没什么好需要坚强的
There's nothing to be brave about.
-我没事 -真的吗
- Everything's fine. - Really?
我不知道你对灵长类动物行为知道多少
I don't know how much you know about primate behavior,
不过谢尔顿的助理绝对在向莱纳德求欢
but Sheldon's assistant was clearly courting Leonard.
如果她是狒狒 肯定会弯下身
Were she a mandrill, she would have bent over
展示她那看似大红色蹭鞋垫的
and displayed her brightly colored hindquarters
鲜亮斑斓后臀
like a big red welcome mat.
顺便说下 如果在低年级毕业舞会上试这招
By the way, you try that at the junior prom,
会被踢出去的
you get kicked out.
好吧 也许她是在和他调情 可谁在乎啊
Okay, maybe she was flirting with him, but who cares?
我都不知道我现在和莱纳德的关系算什么
Look, I don't even know where my relationship is with Leonard is right now.
这是你的前额叶在说话
So says your prefrontal cortex.
但同时 你大脑中的边缘系统在计算
But meanwhile, the limbic system of your brain is calculating
如果有另一个女人对莱纳德有兴趣
that if another woman is attracted to Leonard,
那肯定是因为他值得拥有
it must be because he's desirable.
他当然值得拥有了
Well, of course he's desirable.
他棒极了
I mean, he's great.
他聪明 温柔
He's smart, he's sweet,
而且在房♥事上 老天
and, ooh, in the bedroom, whew,
我告诉你 他真是拼了老命了
let me tell you, he really tries.
所以这事让你烦心
So it doesbother you.
好吧 是让我有点烦
Fine, it bothers me a little.
算了 这太傻了
No. You know what? This is stupid.
我才不烦呢
It doesn't bother me.
好吧 我很烦
Okay, it bothers me.
但只是因为她很捧场他的笑话
But only because she wouldn't stop laughing.
莱纳德没那么幽默搞笑
Leonard is not that funny.
这就是了
And there you have it;
前额叶理性对抗边缘系统的欲望
prefrontal cortex reasoning versus limbic lust.
如果这是拳击赛 就会叫做
If this were a boxing match, they might call it
"马尼拉的震颤"是拳王阿里的著名冠军争夺战
"扁桃体的震颤"
"The thrilla adjacent to the amygdala."
如果你是脑部学家
If you were a brain scientist,
你现在肯定会笑到尿裤子
you would be busting a gut right now!
今天工作怎么样
So, how was work today?
还行吧
Ah, it was all right, I guess.
用海氏急救法拯救樱桃梗卡气管的谢尔顿
Got to Heimlich a cherry stem out of Sheldon.
结果那梗还喷到拉杰的眼睛
Caught Raj right in the eye.
真的假的
You're kidding.
拉杰都得去医疗室了
No, Raj had to go to the nurse.
还有什么事吗
Wow. Anything else?
护士是个女的 所以他没法开口说话
Mmm, the nurse is a woman, so he couldn't talk to her.
她不得不给他拿个芝麻街里的公仔
She had to bring him a Grover puppet
让他指出他哪里疼
so he could point at what hurt.
就这些吗
Is that it?
这还不够精彩吗
Isn't that enough?
有武器化的水果与公仔
It had the weaponized fruit and a puppet.
你还想听什么刺♥激♥的
What more do you want?
太好了 莱纳德 你在家
Oh, good, Leonard, you're here.
科学新闻
Science news.
你会有兴趣的
This will interest you.
佩妮 想涂指甲请随意
And, Penny, feel free to paint your nails.
有什么新鲜事
What do you got?
我相信艾利克斯发现了
I believe Alex may have unearthed
我的小学科研项目
the grade school science project
也许就是我赢得诺贝尔大奖的机会
that could be my ticket to the Nobel Prize.
请看
Behold.
磁铁 它们吸的是什么
"Magnet What Do They Stick To?"
如果答案是金属 那可能不够开创性
If the answer is "Metal," It's not exactly groundbreaking.
原来的名字是 "再推导
The original title was "A Rederivation
马克斯韦尔的电磁学方程式"
of Maxwell's Equations Regarding Electromagnetism."
我弃用了那个名字
I dumbed it down
因为当时我家乡有些信教的人
because some of the more religious people in town
开始说我是个巫婆
were starting to say I was a witch.
谢尔顿认为这篇论文里的算法可能会改变
Sheldon thinks the approach in this paper might change the way
我们计算磁滞的方法
we calculate ferromagnetic hysteresis.
也是时候了 我讨厌以前的算法
Oh, it's about time. I hated the old way.
-你好 我是佩妮 -我叫艾利克斯
- Hi. I'm Penny. - Alex.
你与霍夫斯塔德博士共事吗
Uh, do you work with Dr. Hofstadter?
在某些方面
In a way.
我们之间有五年长的一系列实验关系
We've kind of been involved in a five-year experiment.
你真幸运 他非常有才华
Oh. Well, you're lucky. He seems very talented.
我肯定很多人想与他共事
And I'm sure a lot of people want to work with him.
很多人没份儿
Well, a lot of people can't.
来吧
Come on.
去哪里
Where are we going?
我的边缘系统想脱掉你的裤子
My limbic system wants to take your pants off.
她人挺好的
She seems nice.
用你自己的时间观察他人 我们正工作呢
Notice people on your own time. We're working.
华仔 感觉还好吗
Hey, Howie, how you feeling?
好些了 好多了
Better. Much better.
其他的宇航员按住我
The other astronauts held me down,
给我来了一针
gave me a shot.
注意 地球人
Attention, people of Earth:
今晚 夜空上会有两个月亮
Tonight, there will be two moons in the sky.
华仔 别这样
Howie, stop that.
太空署看着呢
NASA's watching this!
把裤子穿上
Put your pants back on!
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表