Although Howard was making some real strides
的确在那领域取得了不少进步
in that area until he met Bernadette.
-什么 你在开玩笑吧 -没有
- What? You're kidding. - Nope.
电子丽莎3000现在正乖乖待着箱子里
Now the Lisatronic 3000 just sits in a box
等着主人来电呢
waiting for the phone to ring.
哇 这里面是什么呀
Ooh! What's going on in here?
别别别 千万别打开看
Oh, no, no, no, don't look in there.
干嘛 是秘密吗
What, is it secret?
不 是氮激光器
No, it's a nitrogen laser.
看一眼 你的眼珠就会变成半熟的鸡蛋
It'll cook your eyeball like a soft-boiled egg.
或许你该在箱子上标记一下
Oh. You might want to put a sign on it.
标记在这里
Sign right there.
"危险" 没错 没错
Ah. "Danger," sure, sure.
那个又是什么
Yeah. What's, what's that?
那是集成离子阱
Uh, that is an integrated ion trap
和飞行时间质谱仪
and time-of-flight mass spectrometer.
哇 高科技含量
Wow. High-techie-techie.
那这个小玩意是什么
What's this little box?
那是削铅笔机
That is a pencil sharpener.
哦 低科技含量
Ooh, low-techie-techie.
那你现在在研究什么呢
So, what are you working on right now?
-其实还蛮了不起的哦 -是吗
- It's actually pretty neat. - Yeah?
是啊 这是正投影全息显示
Yeah. It's a front-projected holographic display
加上手指激光跟踪器
combined with laser-based finger tracking.
来 我给你演示
Here, I'll show you.
我们把铅笔放在这里
We'll just put this pencil over here.
削得很尖 刚才的小玩意挺管用
Sharp. Thanks to the machine we saw earlier.
非常好
Very good.
然后激光会映射出反射面
And then a laser will map the reflective surface...
瞧瞧
and voil?
哇 真是太不可思议了
Wow. That is amazing.
弦理论中 有个基本概念
You know, there's a foundational idea in string theory
此观点由美国量子物理学家和科学思想家戴维·玻姆提出
宇宙可能是一张全息图
that the whole universe may be a hologram.
这话什么意思
What do you mean?
全息原理提出的观点是
Well, the holographic principle suggests that
人类每天在三维空间感受的一切
what we all experience every day in three dimensions
可能只是宇宙最遥远的地方的
may really just be information
全息投影
on a surface located
我们感受到的宇宙其实是外界的信息
at the farthest reaches of our cosmos.
所以有可能我们的生活
So it's possible that our lives are
真的只是在宇宙这张
really just acting out a painting
最大的画布上表演绘画而已
on the largest canvas in the universe.
怎么了
What?
有时我会忘了你有多聪明
Sometimes I forget how smart you are.
你真应该经常来
You should visit more often.
你要干嘛
What are you doing?
把衣服脱掉
Take off your clothes.
现在啊 在这里吗
What? Here? Now?
-对 你有意见吗 -没有没有
- Yeah. You got a problem with that? - No, no.
真是疯狂啊
It's kind of crazy.
我从来没再实验室搞过
I've never fooled around in the lab before.
-真的没有吗 -有
- Really? Never? - No.
我跟电子丽莎试过
I did have a shot with the Lisatronic,
但是她的电源延长线不够长
but the extension cord wasn't long enough.
趁我还没忘 我想听听你们
Before I forget, I'd like your opinion on the menus
对万圣节菜单的意见
I've prepared for the Halloween party.
主题是"怪兽食物"
The theme is "Food that goes bump in the night."
"黑森林火腿湖怪兽"
"Creature from the Black Forest Ham Lagoon."
源自恐怖电影《黑湖妖谭》
酷斯拉芝麻面包
On Sesame seed Bunzillas.
"死蓉面包之夜"
"Night of the Living Garlic Bread"?
笑点在"面包"音似"死亡"[英语]
It's funny because "bread" sounds like "dead."
抱歉 但这些都是普通的食物
I'm sorry, but these are just ordinary foods
不过是名字换成无聊的双关语
with the names bent into tortured puns.
菜色本身完全没有万圣节的感觉
The dishes themselves are in no way Halloweenie.
万圣节的感觉[万圣香肠]
Ooh, Hallow-weenies!
这双关取得不错
That's a good one.
这个跟我的"吸血鬼通心粉"很搭
They'll pair nicely with my "Draculoni and Cheese."
我真是天才啊
How do I do it?!
我突然想起 我打算
That reminds me, I was thinking about
穿我的太空衣去
wearing my NASA jumpsuit as a costume.
但我觉得大家可能会说
But then I realized everyone would be, like,
"你的化装服呢
"Where's your costume?
为什么你穿工作服来啊 傻子"
Why are you wearing your work clothes, you nut?"
伙计们 好呀
Hello, boys.
你在笑什么
What are you smiling at?
没什么
Nothing.
你们知道哪里什么都没有吗
You know where's there's a lot of nothing.
太空嘛
Space.
天啊 睡在床上不浮起来的感觉真好
Boy, it's nice to sleep in a bed with gravity again.
我有告诉过你 某晚我的牙保持器
Did I tell you about the night my retainer floated out
飘出我的嘴巴 飘进密封舱里吗
of my mouth and into the air lock?
有 你提过一两次吧
Yeah, you mentioned it once or twice.
我们终于团聚
So, here we are,
好一对新婚小夫妻
just a couple of young newlyweds.
做点什么好呢
What to do?
对 你 做 点 什 么 好
What to do to you?
宇航员沃罗威茨 上♥床♥报到
Astronaut Wolowitz, reporting for booty.
"推进器"准备
Preparing thrusters.
"火箭"成功升空
We have liftoff.
睡袍是否能"脱离"了
Are we clear to jettison that nightgown?
够了 我们得谈谈了
Okay, we need to talk.
谈什么
What?
华仔 我知道你登上了太空
Howie, I know you went to space.
我由衷地为你骄傲
I'm incredibly proud of you.
可你最好不要
But you might want to try
老把这件事挂在嘴边
and not bring it up every minute.
我没有总是提这事啊
I don't talk about it every minute.
今晚吃饭时你就聊了整整一个小时
Tonight at dinner you went on about it for an hour straight.
那不然聊什么
What was I supposed to talk about?
那餐馆叫约翰"火箭"啊
We were eating at Johnny Rockets.
我是说 大家都有点厌倦这话题了
I'm just saying, people are getting a little tired of it.
所以我完成了如此壮举
So, I did this amazing thing
还不准我念叨两句了吗
and I'm never allowed to mention it?
你当然可以提
Of course you can.
但更好的方式是
But maybe a good rule would be
等别人先提起这件事
to wait for people to bring it up.
好 没问题
Okay, no problem.
我不会再主动聊了
It won't happen again.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
你都不知道我做过多少次
I can't tell you how many times I dreamed
和你同床的梦 当我在...
I was in bed here with you when I was...
你懂的
you know.
怎么 连指一下也不行吗
What, I can't even point?
总的来说 这就是所谓的磁悬浮技术
So, basically, this is what's called maglev technology.
运用超强的电磁体
It uses very powerful electromagnets
制♥造♥出能对抗重力的磁悬浮力
to create a force strong enough to overcome gravity.
拿着这个
Here, you hold this.
-好重啊 -没错
- Whoa! That's heavy. - Yeah.
你没带什么珠宝首饰吧
Oh, uh, you don't have on any jewelry, do you?
没带 怎么了
No. Why?
上次有个研究生忘了摘"环"
A grad student forgot to take out one of his piercings.
如今他在排队等着
Now he's on a transplant list
移植和他匹配的乳♥头♥呢
waiting for a nipple his size.
看好了
Now watch this.
真是太酷了
That is very cool.
有时候我会开启仪器
Sometimes I like to turn this on
然后假装我是无敌坏蛋万磁王
and pretend I'm the super villain Magneto.
你这么说就不酷了 莱纳德
It's getting a little less cool, Leonard.
其实我只是一个特别聪明的科学家
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表