大家好 我是谢尔顿博士
Hello, I am Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
欢迎收看由谢尔顿·库珀出品的《有趣的旗帜》
Welcome to Sheldon Cooper Presents: Fun with Flags.
节目开始前 我想先公布
Before we get started, I'd like to announce
设计旗帜比赛的赢家
the winner of our design your own flag competition.
可惜没有
But I can't.
唯一的参赛作品来自网友"爱咪福乐75"
The only entry was from GameyGamer75,
我知道你上传的是自己屁♥股♥照片
and I know that was a jpeg of your buttocks.
本周这集十分特别
Now this week we have a very special episode
我们将介绍
where we explore the flags
热门影集《星际迷航》中的旗帜
of the popular entertainment franchise, Star Trek.
我很荣幸请到这位来帮忙的特邀嘉宾
And to help me, I'm pleased to introduce
网络名人
Internet personality,
《星际迷航: 下一代》剧中演员
former star of Star Trek: The Next Generation,
并且是我认识的唯一一位有幸被按比例
and the only guy I know lucky enough to be immortalized
做成小人偶的朋友
in 1/16 scale--
将激光枪设至欢乐档
set phasers to "Fun"...
改编自《星际迷航》中的句子
"set phasers to stun"[将激光枪设至击晕档]
欢迎我的好友 威尔·惠顿
...for my friend, Wil Wheaton.
谢尔顿 感谢你的邀请
Hi, Sheldon. Thanks for having me.
-很高兴能上贵节目 -停
- I'm happy to be here. - Cut.
怎么啦
What's wrong?
谢尔顿 你的表现如往常一样精彩
Sorry, Sheldon, you were brilliant as always.
威尔 你有点太呆板了
Wil, that was a little wooden.
呆板吗
Wooden?
别担心 也没那么烂
Don't worry, it wasn't terrible.
但这次可以像正常人一样说话吗
Just, this time, try to say it the way people sound.
开拍
And action.
我的好友威尔·惠顿
My friend, Wil Wheaton.
谢尔顿 感谢你的邀请
Hi, Sheldon. Thanks for having me.
我很兴奋能上贵节目呢
I'm excited to be here.
威尔 你将从哪一面旗帜开始介绍呢
So, Wil, what do you have for us first?
这面旗非常有意思
Well, this is an exciting one.
这是星际联邦的旗帜
This is the flag of the United Federation of Planets.
-这面旗有趣的地方在于... -停
- Now what's interesting about this flag... - Cut.
又怎么了
What was wrong with that?
这节目叫"有趣"的旗帜
It's called "Fun with Flags."
不是有人死了在降半旗哀悼
They're not at half-mast, nobody died.
欢乐喜庆点好不好
Let's try and keep it upbeat.
我无意冒犯
Um, no offense,
但我从小就开始演戏
but I've been acting since I was a kid.
上个网络节目
I think I can handle a Web show
我应该不需要人家教
without a lot of direction.
此话不假
It's true.
在1982年 威尔就替卡♥通♥电影
In 1982, Wil played the voice
《勇敢鼠妈妈》里的一角配音了
of Martin the mouse in The Secret of NIMH.
你感动了我
You moved me.
原谅我的吹毛求疵
You'll have to forgive me.
我第一次当导演 只想尽善尽美
This is my first time directing, I just want it to be good.
-我也是 -很好
- So do I. - Great.
那这次就请你
So, this time let's try
像个真男孩 而非小木偶
more real boy, less Pinocchio.
开拍
And action.
停
And cut.
你知道我是无偿友情客串的吧
You realize that I'm doing this for free, right?
但目前为止 无偿都有点不值回票价呢
Yes. And so far, we're still not getting our money's worth.
再来一次
Let's try it again.
大家开开心心
Everybody's having fun.
开拍
And action.
威尔
So, Wil...
你要先介绍哪面旗帜呢
...what do you have for us first?
这面旗十分有意思哦
Well, this is an exciting one.
这面旗
This is the flag
可是星际联邦的旗帜
of the United Federation of Planets.
停
Cut.
有问题吗 "新手"导演
Problem, first-time director?
我是没发现啦
Oh, none that I could see.
我只觉得你跟我一样热爱旗子
I saw a man who loved flags almost as much as I do.
都起鸡皮疙瘩了
I got goose bumps.
他故意夸张演出
He was overacting on purpose.
真的吗
Really?
让我想起电影里寇克船长小时候呢
He reminded me of a young William Shatner.
谢尔顿 我很乐意上你节目
Listen, Sheldon, I'm really happy to do this for you,
但她要在这当找茬精的话 那就算了吧
but not if she's gonna be a huge pain in the ass the whole time.
他这么说我 你居然没意见吗
You gonna let him speak to me like that?
这个嘛...
Well...
你是我女朋友
you're my girlfriend
我不想你不高兴
and I don't want you to be upset.
但威尔·惠顿也是我朋友
Then again, Wil Wheaton's my friend
我也不想他不高兴
and I don't want him to be upset.
真是进退两难啊
This is a sticky wicket.
你有什么看法
What do you think?
我们去一边谈谈
Can I speak to you for a second?
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
欢迎你"自娱自乐"
Feel free to play with yourself.
我不管他是不是你朋友
I don't care for your friend,
他对我出言不逊
he's being rude to me.
你得叫他滚蛋
You need to ask him to leave.
艾米 你怎么能叫他滚蛋呢
Amy, I can't just ask Wil Wheaton to leave.
他好歹也是个二线明星
He's a minor celebrity.
只需费点唇舌解释 人们还是能认出他的
Once you explain who he is, many people recognize him.
行 那我走可以了吧
Fine. Then maybe I should go.
真的吗 那问题就能迎刃而解了
Could you? That would solve everything.
你最好了
You are the best.
今晚晚餐见吗
I'll see you at dinner tonight?
你不会想跟你的好友威尔
You sure you wouldn't rather have dinner
一起共进晚餐吗
with your friend Wil Wheaton?
细想一下 我还真想呢
Come to think of it, I would!
小妞你今天棒呆啦
You, little lady, are on fire.
每次来吃晚饭
Every time we eat dinner here,
你妈妈都不让我帮忙洗碗
your mother refuses to let me help with the dishes.
别往心里去 她想自己洗碗
Don't take it personally. She likes doing them by herself
单纯是怕被别人看她偷舔碗盘
so she can lick the plates with no one looking.
准备好要回去了吗
You ready to go?
行 我拿几件洗好的高领衣就走
Yeah, let me just grab a couple of fresh turtlenecks.
咱们家那么多地方 干嘛还要把东西
I don't understand why you keep your stuff here
统统都留在这里啊
when there's plenty of room at home.
哪有这回事
What are you talking about?
我就留了几件外套
All I have here is a few sweaters,
书 银行东西 电脑
books, bank stuff, computers,
信件 收藏品 药物跟电动除毛机
mail, collectibles, medicine and my electric body groomer.
我的格子纹小围脖
Ooh, there's my plaid dickie.
我在二手店花五毛钱买♥♥到的呢
Oh, got this at the Goodwill store for 50 cents.
不敢相信吧
Can you believe it?
感觉就值这个价呀
50 cents sounds right.
走吧
Let's go.
有点晚了呢
You know, it's kinda late.
何不干脆在这里过夜
Why don't we just spend the night here?
因为我们不住在这里啊
Because we don't live here.
我知道
I know.
你真知道吗 你自己说
Do you? You said when you got back from space
从太空回来后就搬进我公♥寓♥
you were gonna move into my apartment,
但半数时间我们都住这里
but half the time we stay here.
才没有呢
That's not true.
霍华德 我要洗衣服了
Howard, I'm doing laundry!
有什么需要我帮你洗的吗
You want me to put anything in for you?!
篮子里有我的内♥裤♥ 拿去洗吧
There's some underwear in the hamper!
非常好 我刚好要试试新去渍棒
Oh, good! I got that new stain stick to try out!
谢谢你做我"两周前"要求的事啊
Thank you! I only put it on the list two weeks ago!
好吧 我懂你意思了
Okay, I see what you're getting at.
要不这周末吧
How about this weekend
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表