好主意 我帮你
Good idea. I'll help you.
不是要一起再看一遍吗
Wait, I thought we were reading.
要的
We are.
你先开始吧 我们晚点不要紧
We're just, uh, giving you a head start.
真希望我妈妈在这儿
I wish my mom was here.
我们就都可以在她的影子下乘凉了
We could all hang out in her shadow.
漫漫沙漠行 毛裤贴我身
Wool pants in the desert.
熊熊烈日下 蛋蛋火上蒸
I feel like I've got poached testicles.
可怜的你啊
Oh, you poor thing;
瞧你那汗流的
you're sweating.
可真是比车被人偷了还可怜
That's so much worse than having your car stolen.
保险公♥司♥会赔你辆新车
Insurance is gonna buy you a new car.
请问谁能赔我大雕
It's not gonna de-funk my junk.
先生们
Gentlemen,
不要再满腹牢骚了
a little less bellyaching.
我们是星际舰队的军官
We're Starfleet officers
是博格集♥合♥体的一份子
and a member of the Borg Collective.
谢尔顿 拜托 我现在真没心情入戏
Please, Sheldon, I am so not in the mood.
莱纳德
Leonard,
我们一直都在梦想
all our lives we have dreamed
进入我们所挚爱的幻想世界
of finding ourselves inside one of the fantasy worlds we love.
看看现在的我们
And look at us.
现在我们真正成为了
At this moment, we are, in fact,
星际迷航的先遣登陆队
a Star Trek landing party
被困于荒芜凋敝的陌生环境
stranded in an alien and unforgiving environment,
只能依靠自己的智慧 坚毅
relying only on our wits, our fortitude
和勇气
and our moxie.
只要我们有这些品质
As long as we have those things,
-没有什么可以阻止 -书呆子
- nothing can stop... - Nerds!
我恨死这星球了
I hate this planet.
看 铁锤上写着呢
It says right here on the hammer,
"只要是配得上的人手持铁锤
"Whoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy,
均可获得雷神的神力"
shall possess the power of Thor."
等一下 谁能决定他是否配得上
Hold on, who decides who's worthy?
是铁锤决定吗
Does the hammer decide?
-是的 -不是
- Yes! - No!
它无法决定
It can't decide.
它只是个铁锤
It's a hammer.
是你说它有魔力的
You said it's a magic hammer.
对 但它不能做决定啊
Yeah, it can't make decisions.
哈利·波特的魔杖都能选主人
If Harry Potter's wand can make decisions,
雷神的铁锤凭什么不行
why can't Thor's hammer?
你要是非要拿魔杖和铁锤比
Okay, if you're going to start comparing wands and hammers,
那我没啥话好对你说了
I can't even take you seriously.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
请倒四杯水
Uh, four glasses of water, please.
你们要什么吗
Anything for you guys?
能借电♥话♥用一下吗 我们的车被偷了
Can I use your phone? Our car got stolen.
你们怎么不叫史考特传送你们上舰啊
Why don't you ask Scotty to beam you up?
《星际迷航》角色
史考特是第一代系列人物
Scotty was on the original series,
而我们是《下一代》的
and we're Next Generation.
所以...
So...
糗的是你们
joke's on you.
我们跟他不是一起的
We're not with him.
你不能在外太空拿起任何东西
You can't pick something up in outer space.
-在太空里根本就没有"起"的概念 -是吗
- In space, there is no up. - Oh, yeah?
那为什么每天太阳都会升"起"呢
Then how does the sun come "Up" every day?
很难反驳如此的街头"智慧"啊
Hard to argue with those kind of street smarts.
莱纳德和谢尔顿有成箱的漫画书在对面屋
Leonard and Sheldon have boxes of comics across the hall.
我们为何不过去找找答案
Why don't we go look at those?
很好 这样你们就会发现
Oh, great! Yes! And then you will see.
我没错 因为如果我们在外太空
I am not wrong, because if we were in outer space,
任何人都有可能举起锤子
then anyone could pick up the hammer
因为在失重环境下 它是漂浮在空中的
because it would be floating around in a weightless environment.
没错 看书慢的人也懂科学
Yeah, that's right, the slow reader used science.
去死吧
Suck on that.
车里有什么值钱的东西
Was there anything valuable in the car?
衣服 钱包 手♥机♥
Our clothes, our wallets, phones.
还有价值三百美元的化妆品
And about $300 worth of makeup,
所以现在偷车贼可以化妆成任何样子
so this thief could look like anyone right now.
化妆品
Makeup?
不奇怪
Sure.
我们本打算去贝克尔斯菲的动漫大会
Uh, we're going to the Comic-Con in Bakersfield.
那里有个大型的化装比赛
They have a big costume contest.
其实没听起来那么蠢啦
It's cooler than it sounds.
还好 听起来还挺酷啊
I don't know, sounds pretty cool.
本来就很酷
I-It is.
那里不仅只有漫画书
It's not just comic books.
还有人偶 玩具
They've got action figures, toys,
还有"电子世界争霸战"主题舞会
a Tron-themed dance party...
行了 他已经了解有多酷了
Okay, he gets how cool it is.
我要问的都问完了
I think I have all I need here.
需要我帮你们联络谁吗
You guys need me to call someone?
我猜应该是你们妈妈吧
I'm guessing your moms?
多谢 我们自己能搞定
Thanks, but we've got it covered.
好了 我刚跟我妈通完电♥话♥
Okay, I just talked to my mom.
她帮我们租了辆车
She arranged for us to get a rental car.
太好了
Great.
我们还可以去动漫大会
We can still make it to Comic-Con.
你开什么玩笑
Are you kidding me?
遭了这么多罪 我现在只想回家
After all we've been through, I just want to go home.
别这样嘛
Don't be like that.
拜托 霍华德 劝劝他
Come on, Howard, talk to him.
我支持莱纳德
I'm with Leonard.
我受够了
I'm done.
好吧 那看来是二对二了
Fine, then I guess it's two against two.
怎么决定
How do we decide?
事实上 是三对一
Actually, it's three against one.
什么
What?!
那任务怎么办
What about the mission?
是你说我们是现实中的先遣登陆队
You said we were a real-life landing party.
我们不是
Yeah, well, we're not.
我们是幻想的先遣登陆队
We're an imaginary landing party
在现实中被人丢垃圾
who had real-life garbage thrown at us
现实中陌生人认为我们是白♥痴♥
by real-life strangers who think we're idiots.
跟你说实话
And to tell you the truth,
我开始觉得自己像白♥痴♥了
I'm starting to feel like one.
我现在就想回家
I want to go home now.
好吧
Okay.
那我们好歹从进取公♥司♥租车吧
Did we at least rent the car from Enterprise?
《星际迷航》中有一艘叫进取号♥的星舰
懂吗 进取号♥哟
Get it? Enterprise?
去死吧 明明很好笑
Screw you. That's funny.
那绿巨人在雷神举着锤子时
Well, what if the Hulk picked up Thor
把他连人带锤举起来 那会怎么样
while Thor is holding the hammer?
会怎样
Yeah?
这样根据传递性质
Then by the transitive property of picking things up,
就是绿巨人举起了锤子
Hulk picked up the hammer.
不
No.
是绿巨人举起了雷神 雷神举起了锤子
Hulk picked up Thor, Thor picked up the hammer.
等等
Okay, hang on.
如果我去酒吧勾搭[举起]了一个男的
If I go to a bar and pick up a guy,
他又勾搭了一个女的 然后我们仨一起离开
and he picks up a girl, and then we all leave together,
那那个女的算是我勾搭上的吗
did I pick up the girl?
这是真事吗
Did that ever happen?
喂 是讨论我还是讨论雷神啊
Hey, are we talking about me or are we talking about Thor?
要我说 这是我们最后一次出门
Well, I say that's the last time we ever go outside.
看这里
Look, right here.
红巨人举起了雷神的锤子
Red Hulk is picking up Thor's hammer
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表