Chess clock.
我们每人有5分钟说自己的麻烦
We each get five minutes to talk about our problems.
轮流说
We'll take turns.
每一轮包括自我陈述
Each turn will consist of a statement
以及朋友提出的有益建议
and a helpful response from the friend.
计时开始
Begin.
我在《填字游戏》中虐了史蒂芬·霍金
I humiliated Stephen Hawking in a game of Words with Friends.
结果他不玩了
He stopped playing.
现在我们已不再是朋友了
And now we're not friends anymore.
他可能很忙呢
He's probably busy.
你没必要担心
You're worried about nothing.
再给他几天时间
Give it a couple more days.
他会玩的 你就会发现一切都没事
I'm sure he'll play, and you'll see that everything's fine.
到我了
My turn.
我不能让佩妮交这么一篇烂论文
I can't let Penny hand in a bad paper,
但我如何告诉她这件事
but how do I tell her it's bad
又不让她知道我已经看了呢
without letting her know that I read it?
这难倒我了 现在...
Beats me. Now...
我知道霍金根本没在忙
I know Hawking's not busy
因为我能看到他在跟其他人玩呢
because I can see he's playing other people right now.
也许你太强了
Maybe since you're so good,
他得花时间去思考该怎么下
he's taking his time to meet the challenge.
我希望佩妮能享受在学校...
I want Penny to enjoy school...
沃罗威茨告诉我他是个大孩子
Wolowitz told me he's a big baby!
但我又不知道这事
But I didn't know that,
我连成了"Extract"这个词 得了82分
and I played "Extract" for 82 points.
都是艾米的错 她让我拼这词的
It's all Amy's fault. She told me to play it.
我得跟她割席断交
I have got to cut her loose.
谢尔顿 我还没说完呢
Sheldon, I wasn't done talking.
她明天就要交论文了
She hands in the paper tomorrow.
我知道我帮得了她
I know I could help her.
她是我女朋友...
And she's my girlfriend...
她 她应该准我帮她
I-I should be allowed to help her.
为什么就不准我帮她呢
Why aren't I allowed to help her?
我懂你的烦恼 兄弟
Yeah, I hear you, brother.
不行
No.
你需要给我点建议
You need to give me some advice.
行啊 女人嘛 是吧
Fine. Women, huh?
不行...
No...
要针对我的情况给建议
Specific to my situation.
金发女人嘛 是吧
Blonde women, huh?
设身处地的建议
Empathetic!
-算你倒霉呗 -我不玩了
- It sucks to be you. - I quit.
莱纳德 等下 不要嘛
Leonard, wait. No.
我都听完了你的蠢事
I listened to your dumb thing.
莱纳德 快回来
Leonard, come back.
莱纳德 快回来
Leonard, come back.
莱纳德 快回来
Leonard, come back.
-干啥 -难怪呢
- What? - Oh, of course,
只有意志薄弱的人才会被♥操♥控
it only works on the weak-minded.
早安 阳光小美女
Good morning, sunshine.
莱纳德
Leonard.
才早上8点
It's 8:00 a.M.
相当于三更半夜啊
It's like the middle of the night.
我知道 但我得去上班了
I know, but I have to go to work,
我给你做了早餐
and I made you breakfast.
哇哦 这太贴心了
Oh, wow, that's so sweet.
-这是什么 -在你打开之前
- Hey, what's this? - Uh, before you open that,
我想问你 听过一个童话叫
um, are you familiar with the story of
"精灵和鞋匠"吗
"The Shoemaker and the Elves"?
精灵吗 拜托 莱纳德
Elves? Come on, Leonard.
-现在看《指环王》也太早了吧 -不 不
- It's too early for Lord of the Rings. - No, no.
听我说
Listen, um...
很久很久以前 有一个鞋匠
Once upon a time, there was this shoemaker
他晚上上♥床♥睡觉后
and when he went to bed at night,
精灵们会偷偷地
elves would sneak in
趁他入睡时 做漂亮的鞋子给他卖♥♥
and they would make all these amazing shoes for him.
当鞋匠第二天一早醒来时
And when the shoemaker woke up in the morning,
他...他会非常开心
he-he would be super happy,
一点也不责怪小精灵们
not mad at the elves at all.
打开吧
Open it.
好吧
Okay.
1619至1865年 南北战争前
"An examination of the economic, cultural,
从经济 文化 政♥治♥分♥析♥
and political roots of slavery
旧南方地区奴隶制度的根源
in the Old South: 1619 to 1865."
这是什么鬼东西
What the hell is this?
别问我 是一个小精灵做的
Don't ask me. A little elf did it.
让我理理清楚
So let me get this straight.
你没看就猜我的文章会很糟
You just assumed my paper would be bad
所以你写了份新的给我吗
so you wrote one for me?
不 我猜你的文章会很棒 所以我看了
No, I assumed it would be good. Then I read it.
-什么 -不是 我...
- What?! - No, I...
我是说 的确不错
I mean, it was good.
只是还有点地方需要稍加润色
There were just a few things that needed a little polishing.
-什么啊 你把每个词都改了 -那不是事实
- W... You changed every word. - That's not true.
"奴隶制"
"Slavery."
"1619年"
"1619,"
还有上面你的名字 都是你写的呀
your name at the top-- that's all you.
你真是个混♥蛋♥
You are such an ass.
这就是为何我报读时
This is exactly why I didn't want to tell you
没第一时间告诉你的原因
I was taking a class in the first place.
请别生气 我只是...
Please don't be upset. I-I just...
我只是不希望你得分太低
I didn't want you ending up with a bad grade
然后灰心丧气 就不再想
and get discouraged and give up on the idea
继续学业了
of going back to school.
是哦 因为我上学
Right, because me being in school
对你来说太重要了
is so important to you.
这样的话 你约会的对象就不仅仅
That way, you wouldn't have to be dating someone
是个服务员
who's only a waitress.
拜托 你知道我不是这个意思
Oh, come on, you know that's not true.
是吗 听好了
Do I? Listen to me.
读书这事得靠我自己
I need to do this on my own.
挂科就挂科 及格就及格
If I fail, I fail. If I pass, I pass.
你明白了吗
Do you get it?
抱歉 我只是想帮忙
I'm sorry. I was just trying to help.
下次别帮了
Yeah, well, next time don't.
还有 既然你这么喜欢讲故事
Oh, and since you like stories so much,
这不是《鞋匠与精灵》 明白吗
this is not "The Shoemaker and the Elves," okay?
这是 "给人一条鱼 他就吃了
This is, "Give a man a fish, he eats it.
教会他捕鱼 他...
Teach a man to fish, he...
会卖♥♥鱼什么的" 随便啦 我不知道
sells it or something." Whatever, I don't know!
那也比你强多了 你个大混♥蛋♥
It's just a lot better than what you did, you big jerk!
霍金那边有消息吗
You ever hear back from Hawking?
没有
No.
看来我失去他这朋友了
It would appear as if I've lost him.
笨大脑
Stupid brain.
没事的
It'll be okay.
怎么会没事
How can it be okay?
史蒂芬·霍金是天才
Stephen Hawking's a genius
说话又跟机器人一样
and he talks like a robot.
这可是我理想中的完美朋友
It's everything I've ever wanted in a friend.
但如果他这人输不起
Yeah, but if he's a sore loser,
没这个朋友也罢
maybe you're better off without him.
有道理
You're right.
我想我只有尽力把你俩变成柠檬水了
I guess I just have to make lemonade out of the two of you.
生活给了你柠檬[苦难] 你就把它变成柠檬水[幸福]
他拼字了 他拼字了
He played! He played!
鸡笼弟和雷霆之轮哥又和好了
Coop and Rolling Thunder are together again.
他对这个绰号♥没意见
He was okay with that nickname.
你现在只要放水让他赢就行了
So, now all you have to do is let him win.
早想到了
Way ahead of you.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表