我很想告诉帮我剪头发的女士
I'd love to be able to tell the lady who cuts my hair
我不喜欢留刘海
that I don't like bangs.
我喜欢你的刘海
I like your bangs.
谢谢 我也很喜欢
Oh, thanks, I like 'em, too.
还有什么
What else?
似乎这俩难度一样
It's kind of a tie between
在餐馆把菜退回去
sending food back in a restaurant
和拒绝挨家按户兜售杂♥志♥的小孩
and saying no to those kids who sell magazines door-to-door.
是啊 这俩都难以启齿
Mm, yeah. Those are both toughies.
就是啊
I know.
我订阅了两年的《枪♥支♥与弹♥药♥》杂♥志♥
I have a two-year subscription to Guns & Ammo.
我用肩膀用力去顶那扇密门
I push my shoulder against the secret door
看看能不能推开它
to see if it gives way.
能
It does.
他还会配音效呢
He does sound effects, too!
我也一直有配音效呀
Hey, I always did sound effects.
一大群嗜血蝙蝠飞过地下城
A-A swarm of bloodthirsty bats fly through the dungeon.
它们袭击附近的独角兽
Uh, uh, they attack a nearby unicorn.
好吧 我也来给你的音效配个音效吧
Okay, well, I have a sound effect for those sound effects.
猜猜谁回来了
Guess who!
你们怎么回来了
What are you doing back?
问得真好 艾米你说吧
That's an excellent question. Amy?
这个嘛
Uh, well...
在我们过安检的时候
when we were going through security,
我从队伍里被拉出来搜身
I got pulled out of line for a pat-down.
那个
The, uh,
运输安♥全♥局♥的人有点毛手毛脚
TSA agent got a little handsy...
我貌似就用手肘撞断了她的鼻骨
I may have broken her nose with my elbow.
长话短说 她上了禁飞名单
Long story short, she's on the No Fly List
回来时 还可能有一架无人飞机跟着我们
and we might have been followed here by a drone.
对不起嘛
I'm sorry.
我感觉自己就像个白♥痴♥
I feel like such an idiot.
没那么糟啦
Oh, it's not so bad.
损失金钱 内心充满耻辱
You lost money, you're filled with shame
还被陌生人摸来摸去
and you got groped by a stranger.
赌城就像这样 你成功了
I mean, that's Vegas, you nailed it.
祝你们今晚过得愉快
You guys enjoy your evening.
我先走了 省得又搞砸其他人的周末
I'm gonna go before I ruin anybody else's weekend.
这样才乖嘛
That's my girl.
不 艾米 别走
No, no. Amy, wait.
我知道今晚没能如你们所愿
Uh, uh, I know it's not the night you had in mind,
但你们何不留下来 跟我们一起玩呢
but why don't you guys stay and play with us?
-会很好玩哦 -会好玩吗
- It'll be fun. - It would-- fun?
好吧 三周前
Yeah, okay, three weeks ago,
你买♥♥了一罐颗粒型花生酱
you bought crunchy peanut butter,
而现在你又让这帮女人跟我们一起玩
but now you want the girls to play D & D--
你是不是吸毒吸傻了
do you have a drug problem?
这有什么关系
What's the big deal?
拉杰开溜了 我们可以找人替他呀
Raj bailed, so we could use some extra players.
我只是从来没跟女人一起玩过龙与地下城
Well, I've just never played Dungeons & Dragons with girls before.
别害怕 小宝贝
Oh, don't worry, sweetie.
没人跟女人玩过这个
No one has.
你觉得怎么样
So, what do you say?
我把决定权留给地下城主
I'll leave it up to the dungeon master.
好的 一朵长得
Yeah, a... satanic fungus
特别像阿尔·帕西诺[演员]的恶魔菌类
that looks suspiciously like Al Pacino
从森林植被冒出来说
rises from the forest floor and says,
"你来玩龙与地下城
"You're playing D & D.
你也来玩
You're playing D & D.
所有人都来一起玩
This whole apartment...
龙与地下城"
...is playing D & D."
谁想来一杯
Okay, who wants a drink?
佩妮 我们玩游戏的时候
Yeah, we-- now, Penny, we don't consume alcohol
不能喝酒
during Dungeons & Dragons.
那会影响我们的判断力
It impairs our judgment.
这不是酒
Oh, this isn't alcohol.
这是能让我喜欢你的魔力药水
It's a magic potion that makes me like you.
麻烦给我来双份
Double potion, please.
游戏开始
Okay, here we go.
你们发现
You find yourselves
迎面走来两个笨重的食人魔
face-to-face with two hulking ogres.
"你们来地下城干什么
"What are you doing in our dungeon?
纳命来"
You shall die!"
我真起鸡皮疙瘩了 看
Okay, literal goose bumps. Look.
你们会怎么做
What do you do?
我会拔出我的剑
I draw my broadsword.
我举好我的魔棒
I ready my quarter-staff.
我会喝我的药水
I drink my potion.
-我说"冲上去揍大的" -算了
- I say we attack the big one. - You know what?
把骰子给我 我想掷骰子
Give me the dice, I want to roll.
这事应该由地下城主来做
Well, the dungeon master's supposed to roll.
我们还应该在维加斯
Yeah, well I'm supposed to be in Vegas
吃海鲜自助餐吃到吐的 快给我
throwing up on a shrimp buffet. Now give it.
我得掷多少点
All right, what do I need?
15或大于15
Uh, 15 or higher.
目标15点 就要15点以上
15's the point, the point is 15.
给老娘让点儿地方 准备上啦
Give the little lady some room, here it is, coming out.
Sixteen!
真棒
Yes!
快告诉我咱们是玩钱的
Oh, please tell me we're playing for money.
这可比赢钱还好
Oh, even better than money.
你赢得了经验值
You gained experience points.
-麻烦再来点药水 -好
- More potion, please. - Yeah.
你的蟹饼怎么样
How are your crab cakes?
有点臭
Kind of funky.
-很不错啊 -是吗
- That's great. - It is?
"臭"在印度是另一个意思吗
Does "funky" mean something different in India?
不不
No, no.
你不是一直想在餐馆里把菜退回去吗
Uh, you've always wanted to send your food back in a restaurant;
这下机会来了
here's your chance.
没关系 我不吃就是了
It's okay. I just won't eat 'em.
别傻了 服务员
Don't be ridiculous. Waiter?
菜还行吗
Everything all right?
是的
Uh... yeah.
你过得还行吗
Everything all right with you?
是的
Yes.
好的 谢谢 再见
'Kay, thanks, bye.
等一下
Hold on.
你不是有别的事要告诉他吗
Isn't there something else you wanted to tell him?
不 没关系的
N-No, it-it's fine. Uh...
他不是美国人 不理解咱们
He's from a different country; he doesn't understand our ways.
别犯傻了 快告诉他吧
Don't be silly. Just tell him.
我得去趟卫生间
I have to go to the bathroom.
绝对不是因为蟹饼有点臭
And it's not because the crab cakes are funky.
那您没问题吧
So you're okay here?
是的 抱歉
Uh, yeah, sorry.
她只是太害羞了
She's just a little shy.
我们第一次见面的时候 她因为太过紧张
The-the first time we met, she was so nervous,
为了躲我 甚至从卫生间爬窗逃跑呢
she climbed out a bathroom window to get away from me.
糟糕
Uh-oh.
拉杰
Hey, Raj.
说来也好笑
Funny story.
加油 老娘要整死几个食人魔
Come on, mama wants a pair of dead ogres!
17 大个儿的食人魔死了
17! The larger ogre is dead!
另一个食人魔说
The-the other ogre says,
"你杀了我哥哥
"You killed my brother.
食人魔感恩节被毁了"
Now ogre Thanksgiving is ruined."
真是太生动了
That is amazing.
他甚至让我关心起食人魔来了
He made me care about the ogre!
艾米 还剩一个食人魔
All right, Amy, there's one ogre left.
-灭了他 -好的
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表