我会拼"At"[在]
I will play the word "At"
获得微不足道的两分 输掉比赛
for two measly points, throwing the game
以巩固我和
and thus securing my friendship
世上最聪明的人的友谊
with the smartest man in the world.
你等什么呢 提交答案啊
What are you waiting for? Hit "Send."
下不了手
I can't.
故意放水是智慧上的欺诈
Losing on purpose is intellectually dishonest.
那就别这样
So don't do it.
可我想做霍金的朋友
Oh, but I want to be Hawking's friend.
那就快发啊
So do it.
但如果这样做 我就是个伪君子
No, but if I do, I'll be a phony,
没节操
a sellout,
像好莱坞明星一样假
a Hollywood poser.
那就别这样做
Then don't do it.
我不会
I won't.
这样感觉才对
This feels right.
我妈总是说 对自己要诚实
My mother always said, "to thine own self be true."
好样的
Good for you.
她也告诉我全世界的动物
'Course she also told me that every animal in the world
上了一条船 她懂什么呀 发送
got on one boat, so what does she know? And send.
诺亚方舟
几天没见到你了
Haven't heard from you in a couple days.
你还在生我的气吗
You still mad at me?
没
Nope.
我没有理由
I have no reason to...
生你的气[谐音be mad at you]
"B" mad at you.
B-
Minus.
没错 我的论文
That's right. On my paper.
不是你的 是我的得了B- 你这个混♥蛋♥精灵
Not yours, mine, you punk-ass elf.
我不知道说什么好
I don't know what to say.
这样说
Hmm, how about,
"老天 佩妮 你比我想象中要聪明
"Gee, Penny, you're smarter than I thought.
虽说上学的是你
You may be the one in school,
但学到一课的是我
but I'm the one who learned a lesson.
我好蠢 佩妮 真滴"
I'm so stupid, Penny. Duh..."
她学你学得惟妙惟肖啊
She sounds exactly like you!
莱纳德有啥反应
How'd it go with Leonard?
我想他不会再犯这种错误了
I don't think he'll be making that mistake again.
太好了
Good.
我知道我这是多此一举
So, I know this goes without saying,
但如果你们告诉莱纳德
but if either of you tell Leonard
你们帮我重写了论文
you helped me rewrite this paper,
我会用一袋橙子打爆你们俩
I will beat you both with a bag of oranges.
-知道 -明白
- Got it. - Understood.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 这次论文得了B-
Now, ladies, we got a B-minus on this paper.
我认为如果我们一起努力
I think if we put our heads together,
下次就会得个A
on the next one we could get an "A."
可我们是故意让你得B-的 这样才可信
Uh, but we got you a B-minus on purpose to make it believable.
可信
Believable?
你是说我不聪明吗
You saying I'm not smart?
-不是 -你很聪明
- No, no! - You're smart.
这还差不多
That's better.
感觉我又回到了高中
I feel like I'm in high school again.
对 帮舞会皇后做功课 这样她才喜欢我们
Yeah, doing the prom queen's homework so she'll like us.
是啊
I know.
这招终于管用了
It's finally working.
是史蒂芬·霍金
It's Stephen Hawking.
快接 我想听
Answer it. I want to hear.
霍金教授
Professor Hawking,
很高兴你打电♥话♥过来
how nice of you to call.
你好
Hello.
我玩游戏玩得很开心 库珀博士
I really enjoyed our game, Dr. Cooper.
我也是
Oh, me, too.
还是该叫你窝囊废博士呢
Or should I say Dr. Loser?
哈哈哈
Ha, ha, ha.
是的 恭喜你
Yes, congratulations.
你是实至名归的赢家
You won fair and square.
非常厉害 先生
Uh, very impressive, sir.
你喜欢"脑筋急转弯"吗
Do you like brain teasers?
我爱玩"脑筋急转弯"
Oh, I love brain teasers.
谢尔顿·库珀
What does Sheldon Cooper
与黑洞有什么共同点
and a black hole have in common?
都很烂[吸力]
They both suck.
气死你 气死你
Neener neener.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表