Dr. Boots Hofstadter's degree was honorary.
能一起坐吗 莱纳德
May I join you, Leonard?
-当然 -谢谢
- Sure. - Thanks.
艾利克斯 我问件事
Hey, Alex, let me ask you something.
我女朋友在学校认识个男的
My girlfriend knows this guy at school.
他有英国腔
He's got an English accent.
我爱死英国腔了
Ooh, I love English accents.
是啊 你们女人都爱
Yeah, you all do.
总之我觉得他在追她
Anyway, I feel like he's hitting on her.
她说他只是待人友善而已 让我相信她
She says he's just being nice and that I should trust her.
应该没事的
It's probably harmless.
你也懂的嘛
You know how it is.
我相信您肯定常有人追
I'm sure you get hit on all the time.
是啊
Right.
因为女孩子都会这样
Because girls are always like,
"那家伙有两套《星际迷航》的制♥服♥
"Ooh, that guy owns two Star Trek uniforms
而且耳部还经常受感染
"and gets a lot of ear infections.
我得把他搞到手啊"
I got to get me some of that."
我不知道
I don't know,
我敢说肯定常有人暗恋你
I bet it happens more than you realize.
相信我 真的没有
Trust me, it doesn't.
你确定吗
You sure?
你可爱又风趣
You're cute, you're funny.
说不定正有人追你 你却浑然不知
Maybe you're getting hit on, and you don't even know it.
真的吗
Really?
我挺确定呢
I'm pretty sure
好了 我得回去干活了
Okay, I got to get back to work.
谢谢你听我说
Thanks for listening.
没关系
No problem.
希望不会有妹子在半路冲上来把我扒光啊
Hope-hope no girls rip my clothes off on the way.
快想 我们都是聪明人
Come on, we're smart guys.
-我们一定能想出来 -43
- We can figure this out. - Forty-three.
什么是43
What is 43?
除了我妈妈脖子的尺寸
Besides my mom's neck size.
是锝的原子序数
It's the atomic number for technetium.
那玩意有放射性
That stuff's radioactive.
你觉得他是在造炸♥弹♥吗
Do you think he's building a bomb?
他花了两年时间才拼好
It took him two years to put together
乐高的积木死星 我不担心这个问题
that Lego Death Star; I'm not worried.
会不会是这个呢
Ooh, this could be something.
43是半杯
43 is the number of calories
无脂肪酸奶的卡路里数
in half a cup of fat-free yogurt.
你为什么会知道这个
Why would you know that?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不是每个人胡吃海喝 都能像你那样不长肉
We can't all eat whatever we want and still stay thin.
等等 在《银河系漫游指南》中
Wait, in the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy,
英国作家道格拉斯·亚当斯的著名科幻小说
生命 宇宙和一切问题的答案
isn't 43 the answer to the question
不正好是43吗
of life, the universe, and everything?
那是42 蠢货
That's 42, dumb-ass.
好伤人哦
Feelings.
我们别再猜了
We should stop.
-我已经精疲力竭了 -我也是
- I'm exhausted. - Yeah, me, too.
我们还有更重要的事要做
We've got more important things to do.
谁在乎这个傻♥逼♥43是什么意思
Who cares what stupid 43 means?
-我不在乎 -我们回家吧
- Not me. - Let's go home.
想去吃点东西吗
You want to get something to eat?
好主意
Sounds good.
43到底是个啥玩意
What the balls is 43?!
老子一定要猜到
I have to know!
你不是应该和你的帮派混在一起
Hey, shouldn't you be out with your gang,
在大楼的墙上涂鸦方程式吗
spray painting equations on the side of buildings?
别这样 对不起
Come on, I'm sorry.
我只是不敢相信你居然不信任我
I just can't believe you don't trust me.
我当然信任你
I do, of course I do.
那为什么让我在朋友面前丢人
Then why did you embarrass me in front of my friend,
对了 他完全知道你是谁
who, by the way, knew exactly who you were?
-真的吗 -你的照片就贴在我家冰箱上
- Really? - Your picture's on my refrigerator.
我真的开始讨厌这家伙了
You know, I'm really starting to not like this guy.
你什么毛病啊
What is your problem?
上班时把脑子用没了
Do you use up all your thinking at work
回家后就只剩空脑壳了吗
and then have none left over for when you get home?
我不知道
I don't know.
有时候真的挺难受的
It's hard sometimes.
你去哪里
Everywhere you go,
都有男人想追你 哪怕我就站在旁边
guys hit on you, even if I'm standing right there.
而且他们都比我高
And they're all taller than me.
为什么每个人都比我高
Why is everyone taller than me?
这种事在我脑子里挥之不去
You know what, this is all in my head.
这是我的问题 不是你的
It's my problem, not yours.
莱纳德 你怎么总是这样
Leonard, why do you always do this?
听我说 我是和你在一起
Listen to me, you're the one I'm with.
你知道我爱你 别胡思乱想
You know I love you, so will you please relax
我快被你逼疯了
because you're driving me crazy.
这是你第一次说你爱我
You know that's the first time you ever said that you love me.
是的
Yeah.
我们要装作没什么大不了的吗
We're just supposed to pretend it's not a big deal?
这
That's...
正是我们要做的 因为
exactly what we're gonna do because...
你害我要哭鼻子了
you're about to make me cry,
我们都知道 如果我开始哭
and we both know if I start crying,
你也会开始哭
you're gonna start crying.
-没错 你该走了 -好的
- You're right, you should go. - All right.
她爱我
She loves me.
"你好 我是艾利克斯
"Hey, it's Alex.
很高兴和你一起喝咖啡
Nice having coffee with you.
如果你想继续聊天 我随时有空
If you want to talk more, I'm always available.
笑脸 笑脸"
Smiley face, smiley face."
这女生真友善啊
What a friendly girl.
有画面了
Okay, picture's up.
摄像头运作正常
Looks like the camera's working.
视频的清晰度真高啊
That's good quality video.
那当然 这是"火星漫游者"的备用摄像头
It better be. It's the spare camera for the Mars rover.
你是怎么弄到手的
How did you get your hands on that?
百万元的摄像头
Million dollar camera--
十块钱的锁
ten dollar lock.
我的天 他来了
Oh, my God, here he comes.
答案即将揭晓
This is it.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that thing?
不知道
I don't know.
我是谢尔顿·库珀博士
This is Dr. Sheldon Cooper.
实验日志
Experimental log.
虫洞制♥造♥器第44次测试
Wormhole generator test 44.
虫洞制♥造♥器测试
Wormhole generator test?
之前的43个平行宇宙
The first 43 parallel universes
经我查证空空如也
I've checked proved to be empty.
我看没原因怀疑
I see no reason to suspect
第44号♥宇宙会有任何的不同
universe number 44 will be any different.
上帝啊
Oh, my God!
我的老天爷
Holy crap!
它在吃我的脸
It's eating my face!
那个东西在吃他的脸
It's eating his face!
我发现了摄像头 调包了视频讯号♥
I found your Webcam and replaced the video feed.
你们俩应该为自己的行为感到羞耻
You two should be ashamed of yourselves.
谢尔顿 真的对不起
Sheldon, we're really sorry.
真的对不起
Yeah, really sorry.
对不起
Sorry?
你们可能没意识到
You may not realize it,
但我每天的生活 都有不易驾驭的方面
but I have difficulty navigating certain aspects of daily life.
得理解讽刺的言语
You know, understanding sarcasm,
假装对他人的事感兴趣
feigning interest in others,
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表