各位 不好意思
Excuse me, everybody.
请大家听我说几句
Can I have your attention, please?
今晚我们齐聚一堂是因为
We're all here tonight because...
我们没有另一半相陪
we have no one to be with.
但这样并不代表我们是异种
But... that doesn't make us mutants.
这里真正的异种全在漫画书里
The only mutants here are in these comic books.
我们不能再以是否有恋爱对象
We've got to stop defining our self-worth
来定义我们的自我价值
by whether or not we're in a relationship.
知道我放眼过去看到什么吗
You know what I see when I look around?
我看到一屋子了不起的人
I see a room full of great people.
我们别再跟自己过不去了
So let's give ourselves a break.
我们是一个联盟
We are a community,
只要我们团结在一起
and as long as we have each other,
我们就不是寂寞的
we're never truly alone.
真是不错
That was cool.
你说的那些话
What you said.
你真这样想吗
You really think so?
是的
Yeah, I do.
谢谢
Thank you.
你想不想
Would you like to, uh...
去喝杯咖啡
get a cup... A cup of coffee or...?
好的
Okay.
哥先走一步了 废柴联盟
Later, losers!
喂
Hello?
又是急诊
Another medical emergency?
这次他又怎么了
What's wrong with him now?
我严重怀疑他是不是真被虎纹捕鸟蛛咬了
I seriously doubt he was bitten by a Chinese bird spider.
一个肿块怎么可能有亚洲感
How exactly does a bump feel Asian?
让他接电♥话♥
Just put him on the phone.
谢尔顿 我不会再开车过去了
Sheldon, I am not driving over there again.
因为我昨天开车去了
Because I drove over there yesterday
你说得了脑瘤 结果却是
for a brain tumor that turned out to be
冰淇淋吃快了导致头痛
an ice cream headache.
是的 我依然想做你的紧急联♥系♥人
Yes, I still want to be your emergency contact.
是的 你可以吃冰淇淋吃得过快
Yes, you can eat your ice cream too fast
同时又有脑瘤
and also have a brain tumor.
我马上来
I'm on my way.
真是脑瘤很多事情就说得通了
Brain tumor would explain a lot.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表