Was it maybe in Howard's spot?
别给我装傻 小妞
Don't play dumb with me, sister.
给我转告你老公 他欠我200块钱
You tell your husband he owes me $200.
哦这事也不可能的
Well, that doesn't make sense, either.
为毛?
Why not?
因为我才是那个拖走你车的人
Because I'm the one who had it towed.
你?!
You?
没想到吧?
Didn't see that one coming, did ya?
哦 是吗?
Oh, yeah?
那你也不会想到这个
Well, you're not gonna see this coming.
嗷! 嗷!
Ow! Ow!
天哪 你还好吗?!
Oh, my god, are you okay?!
你包里面都是些什么东西呀?!
What the hell do you have in there?!
只是我的钱包、钥匙和一咖啡罐的零钱
Just my wallet, keys and a coffee can full of change
我本来准备拿到银行去换的
I've been meaning to take to the bank.
别动 我去拿点冰来
Don't move. I'll get some ice.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
离我远点 不然我向天发誓
Get away from me or I swear to god
我会把你剩下的阴毛都扯下来!
I will rip out what's left of your pubes!
-给你 -谢谢 嗷!
Here. Thanks. Ah!
Amy 你不认为这有点太过火了吗?
Amy, you think maybe this has gotten a little out of hand?
天哪 你认为?!
Gee, you think?!
我确实这么觉得
I do.
Penny 我和Bernadette都很抱歉
Penny, Bernadette and I are sorry.
你打的她! 关我什么事?
You hit her! what did I do?
你把我的车拖走了
You had my car towed.
因为你停在了Howard的车位上!
You were parked in Howard's spot!
我停的是Sheldon的车位!
I was parked in Sheldon's spot!
Sheldon没有车位!
Sheldon,doesn't have a spot!
同志们 我觉得我得去急救室了
Guys, I think I need to go to the emergency room.
-好吧 我们走 -我来开车
Okay, let's go. I'll drive.
这样你就能看到我的车被拖车划到的地方了
You can see where the tow truck scratched my car.
拖车没有划到你的车
The tow truck didn't scratch your car.
-你怎么会知道? -因为是我♥干♥的!
How do you know? 'cause I did it!
早上好 Stevens教授
Morning, professor Stevens.
别看这块白板
Don't look at that whiteboard.
这是我的演算 不是你的
That's my math, not your math.
走你的就是了 别管闲事的
Keep walking, nosey.
你在干什么呢?
What the hell are you doing?
哦...
Oh...
你说我没有在用我的车位 所以...我正在使用它
You said I'm not using my space, so... I'm using it.
好吧 你现在得挪地方了
Okay, you need to move now.
不 我不用
No, I don't.
你不可能永远呆在这里
You can't stay there forever.
事实上 我完全可以的
Actually, I have a plastic baggy
我在我腿上绑了个塑料尿袋
Strapped to my leg that says I can.
放弃吧 Wolowitz
Give up, Wolowitz.
你选择的抗衡对象
You've chosen to tangle
是一个你无法打败的先进天才
With a superior intellect you can't defeat.
这里没有什么你能做的事去...
There is nothing you could possibly do to...
耳机帮不了你的 Sheldon
Those aren't gonna help you, Sheldon!
哦 它们能的!
Oh, yes, they are!
我是说 你说什么 我听不见
I mean, what?!
我警告你 Sheldon!
I'm warning you, Sheldon!
你的威胁是很空洞无力的
Your threats are empty!
没有什么能够挪动我!
Nothing can move me!
停下来!
Stop that!
滚出我的车位!
Get out of my spot!
够了
That's it.
我要叫校园警卫了!
I am calling campus security!
你准备好接受人生中最严厉的斥责把!
You prepare for the scolding of your life!
你们两个白♥痴♥干什么呢?!
What are you idiots doing?!
Leonard 他想杀了我!
He's trying to kill me, Leonard!
电玩和摇滚乐
Video games and rock music
让他对暴♥力♥麻木了!
Have desensitized him to violence!
你能不能灌输一点正常的三观
Would you please talk some sense
到你那神经病的室友脑子里?
Into your lunatic roommate?
你们俩都看着很神经病
You're both acting like lunatics.
-只是个停车位嘛 -这绝不只是个停车位
It's just a parking spot. it's not just a parking spot!
他就是不能接受
He can't handle the fact that
在学校眼中我比他更重要这一事实
I'm a bigger deal than he is now.
哦 胡扯
Oh, preposterous!
我一直独♥立♥负责
I have been solely responsible
大学的六圈环量子重力计算
For this university's six-loop quantum gravity calculations;
我改变了我们对
I have changed the way we think
玻色爱因斯坦聚合物的思考认知 也是我
About bose-einstein condensates, and I am also the one
把花生黄油放进了食堂的自动售货机
Who got nutter butters in the cafeteria vending machine.
你不知道这个消息可能是因为
Maybe you missed that news while you were
你那时像个傻子一样飘在宇宙里
Floating around like a goof in outer space.
现在 如果你不介意的话 我要工作了
Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to do.
你能相信这家伙吗?
Can you believe this guy?
我不相信的是你想要开车压过他去
What I don't believe is that you tried to run him over.
哦 就像是你从来没那么想过似的
Oh, like you've never thought of doing that.
不要因为我实现了这个梦想就恨我
Don't hate me just because I lived the dream.
嗨
Hey.
好棒的车呀!
Sweet ride!
你在里面做什么呢?!
What are you doing in there?!
只是破坏一下你的新车
Just breaking in your new car.
停下! 你给我停下!
Stop that! you stop that!
你知道老话怎么说嘛?
You know what they say?
君子报仇 裸裸的不晚
Revenge is a dish best served nude.
嗨 有时间吗?
Hey, got a minute?
哦 当然 请进
Oh, of course, come in.
这是一个货真价实的中国飞镖
This is an authentic chinese throwing star,
而且我要警告你
And I must warn you,
我看过很多人在电影里扔它们
I have seen many people throw them in movies.
冷静
Calm down.
Howard有话想和你说
Howard has something he wants to say to you.
好吧
All right.
Sheldon 当这个停车位
Sheldon, when this whole thing
争夺事件开始的时候
with the parking space started
我不知道...你是一个这么疯狂的混♥蛋♥...
I had no idea just how much of a crazy bastard...
Howard...
Howard...
我们排练好的可不是这样
That's not how we practiced it.
我不知道那个停车位对你来说这么重要
I had no idea how much that spot meant to you.
总之 我打电♥话♥给了Siebert校长
Anyway, I called
告诉他争这个停车位
President Siebert and told him
没什么意义
It's not worth fighting over the spot,
所以你可以留着它
So you keep it, and I'll park
我的车停在街对面的建筑物里就好
In the structure across the street.
好吧 Howard 谢谢
Well, Howard, thank you.
你表现的还是很有风度的
It's quite a gesture on your part.
说明你的心胸比我宽广
You've shown yourself to be the bigger man.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这点我觉得超不能接受的
Which I find totally unacceptable.
明显是我的心胸更宽广才对呀
I must be the bigger man.
好吧 你可以用我的停车位 直到
Therefore, you may use my spot until such time
我学会开车或者搞到一台蝙蝠车的时候
As I learn to drive or get a batmobile.
太棒了 好呀
Wow, okay.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
我不知道说什么好啦
I don't know what to say.
没啥好说的 你就承认...
There is nothing to say.
我的心胸更宽广
Except I'm the bigger man.
我不是开玩笑哦 快点说
I'm not kidding. say it.
你就说吧
Just say it.
Sheldon 你的心胸更宽广
You're the bigger man, Sheldon.
表夸人家啦
Oh, stop.
我想这是你的吧
And I believe this is yours.
友情提示一下 如果你戴着这个去银行
Fyi, if you wear that into a bank,
他们会把你撂倒在地的
They will tackle you to the ground.
请大家举起酒杯...
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表