下一个结婚礼品是
And the next wedding gift is
调味肉汁壶
a gravy boat.
挺好 肉汁壶一个
Ooh, one gravy boat.
那是谢尔顿送的哦
That's from Sheldon.
他说他还在上面刻字了
He told me he had it engraved.
"如不幸离婚
"In the event of a divorce,
请物归原主"
please return to Sheldon Cooper."
"乱来
One "Inappropriate,
而我却当初没想到"的调味肉汁壶一个
yet I wish I thought of that" gravy boat.
等我结婚 我要去洛杉矶加州大学
When I get married I'm going to register
尸体实验室登记礼物
at the UCLA Cadaver Lab.
恶心 为什么呀
Ew, why?
我一直想要一副人体骨架
'Cause I've always wanted a whole human skeleton
但那个真的好贵
and they are really spendy.
所以 你真的觉得你和谢尔顿会有天结婚吗
So, you actually see you and Sheldon getting married someday?
不是有天
Not just someday.
确切说来是四年后
In exactly four years.
但先别给谢尔顿漏口风
But don't tell Sheldon.
他还是只会飞的鸭子呢
He's still a flight risk.
那你呢 佩妮
What about you, Penny?
我怎么了
What about me what?
你觉得你会跟莱纳德结婚吗
Do you think you and Leonard might ever get married?
这个嘛
Oh, well, you know,
莱纳德是个好男人
Leonard is great.
你觉得你们会结婚吗
But do you think you'll ever get married?
他很贴心哦
He's a sweetie.
你在顾左右而言他
You're not answering the question.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
当然 我当然爱他啊
Yeah, sure, of course I love him.
听起来不太像啊
It doesn't sound like it.
但我的确爱他啊
Well, I do.
你有对他说吗
Do you tell him that?
没 他一定会理解错的
No, he'd just take it the wrong way.
你什么意思
What does that mean?
我的意思是他很特别 有才 人好
It means he is special and smart and nice and...
-你要跟他分手啦 -没有啊
- Are you gonna break up with him? - No!
可能吧 我也不知道
Maybe. I don't know.
我不知道原来你爱得不开心
I had no idea you were unhappy.
重点就在这 我没有不开心
That's the thing: I'm not.
我完全没有不开心 只是...
I'm not unhappy at all. It's just... I don't know...
我以前也爱过 但感觉跟现在不一样
I-I've been in love before, but it felt different.
这可能是一段全新更好 但无聊的爱情
But maybe this is a new, better, boring kind of love.
你对霍华德有过这种感觉吗
Do you ever feel that way about Howard?
拿我男人跟你男人比不太公平啊
Oh, that's not really a fair comparison.
我嫁的可是性感版的巴斯光年
I'm basically married to a sexy Buzz Lightyear.
艾米 你呢
Amy, you?
这我也回答不了
Can't help ya, kid.
待在谢尔顿身边的每分每秒
Whenever I'm around Sheldon,
胯下都如同火焰在烧
I feel like my loins are on fire.
是欲♥火♥
In the good way.
不是尿路感染的灼烧感
Not the urinary tract infection way.
兄弟 你在上面好吗
Hey, buddy, how's it going up there?
拉杰 你不用大声吼啦
You don't have to shout, Raj.
我又不是什么飘浮在外太空的宇航员
It's not like I'm an astronaut floating around in outer space.
不对 我还真是啊
Oh, wait, I am.
那里是否就像你梦想中那样
So, is it everything you hoped it would be?
棒多了
It's better.
每早醒来 我还是不敢相信
I wake up every morning and I just can't believe
我有幸来到这美妙的旅途上
I'm on this incredible adventure.
果麦圈客
Hey, Froot Loops,
你去刷马桶了吗
did you clean the space toilet?
拜托 我在跟我朋友说话呢
Excuse me. I'm talking to my friends.
规矩你懂 新人负责刷马桶
You know the rules: new guy scrubs the toilet.
你好好干 下次说不定赏你个马桶刷用用
If you do good job, next time we give you brush.
真会说笑
Funny.
我们大家都很喜欢闹闹对方
We're always giving each other a hard time up here.
就像在兄弟会一样
It's kind of like being in a frat.
打打闹闹 伤害一下对方心灵
You know, joking, kidding around, hurting feelings.
好了 轮到我跟他说话了
Okay, my turn. Let me talk to him.
说吧说吧
Go ahead.
2311 北罗伯斯大街
2311 North Los Robles Avenue,
帕萨迪纳市 加州 与国际太空站对话
Pasadena, California to International Space Station.
听到请回答 完毕
Can you read me? Over.
听到你了 谢尔顿
Yes, I read you, Sheldon.
收到 完毕
Copy that. Over.
你这是在干嘛
What are you doing?
我在跟一个身在太空的人说话
I am talking to a man in space.
不弄那个声音[昆德音調]
If you don't have the
昆德音調: 早期太空任务中对讲器开通与关闭时的声响]
他在太空或是附近的咖啡店又有何区别
then he might as well be at the Coffee Bean over on Lake Street.
你疯了吧 谢尔顿
You're out of your mind, Sheldon.
你说得不对 我妈早带我验过了 完毕
That's a negative. My mother had me tested. Over.
快啊 去刷干净 小圈儿
Come on, scrub it up, Loops.
好啦好啦
All right, all right.
我得走了
I gotta go.
要去看流星雨了
There's a meteor shower.
你想看流星雨吗
You want to see a meteor shower?
迪米特里在厕所里就给你留了"流星雨"
Take a look at what Dimitri just left you in the toilet.
再见啦
Bye.
通话完毕
Over and out.
再见啦 兄弟
Bye, buddy!
大家好啊
Hello.
斯图尔特 进来吧
Hey, Stuart, come on in.
你来这里干嘛
What are you doing here?
拉杰邀请我跟你们一起去看电影
Um, Raj invited me to go to the movies with you guys.
请问一下
Excuse me.
我没批准过哦
I didn't authorize this.
谢尔顿 你又不是老大
Sheldon, you are not in charge.
某人马上要接受
That's mighty sassy for a man
室友评测检验了 说这话真是不知死活
with a roommate performance review around the corner.
带他又怎么样
What's the big deal?
你们都带女朋友去
You guys are bringing your girlfriends.
问题是我以为今天会是
The big deal is I was expecting us
亲密无间的五人组
to be an intimate group of five.
现在我们就成了
Now, we're going to be a...
名都叫不出来的六人堆
faceless mass of six.
没事的 就把他当成沃罗威茨吧
It'll be fine. Just, uh, pretend he's Wolowitz.
你喜欢巧克力葡萄干吗
Do you like Raisinets?
不喜欢也不讨厌
I can take them or leave them.
看电影时 沃罗威茨总是吃巧克力葡萄干
At the movies, Wolowitz always eats Raisinets.
如果我吃 你会比较高兴吗
Would you feel more comfortable if I ate Raisinets?
你吃什么管我屁事
Well, it's hardly my business what you eat,
只要不发出噪音打扰电影
as long as it doesn't crunch during the film
并且是葡萄干就好
and it's Raisinets.
好吧
Okay.
我们能走了吗
Should we go?
等等 还有一个问题
Yeah, but, one more question.
如果你想取代沃罗威茨
If you're going to replace Wolowitz,
我还得再深入了解你一点
I need to know a little more about you.
随你
All right.
沃罗威茨念过麻省理工
Wolowitz went to MIT.
你的教育背景是什么
What's your educational background?
我上过美术学校
I went to art school.
都一样可笑 走吧
Equally ridiculous. Let's go.
这种对牵手的坚持实在太荒谬了
This insistence on hand-holding is preposterous.
我就喜欢
Well, I like it.
你当然喜欢了
Yeah, of course you do.
你是女生 弱智的事你都喜欢
You're a girl. You like all kinds of hippy-dippy things.
看你的电影就好
Just watch the movie.
真不公平
It's not fair.
佩妮就不逼莱纳德牵她手
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表