我就是那种别人想要抛弃的人
I guess I'm just the kind of person people like to leave.
这不...还没定呢
It's not... definite.
我会和伯纳黛特商量的
I'll talk to Bernadette.
不用你废心了
Don't bother.
我还是地上挖个坑住着
I'll just go sit in a hole in the ground
死了也省事儿
so I'm no trouble when I die.
别说了 妈
Stop it, Ma.
我肯定能带着小妮妮常回家看看的
I'm sure I can get Bernie to come around.
我就知道
I knew it!
她是幕后黑手
I knew she was behind this!
你听着 要当纯爷们儿
You listen to me, if you want to be a man,
你就不能让女人对你指手划脚
you can't let a woman tell you what to do!
好了好了
Okay, okay.
难以置信 这些人居然赢了冷战
I can't believe these people won the Cold War.
现在你能换个话题吗
Now, can we please change the subject?
好吧
Fine.
那你给我解释解释为啥走了这么久
Explain why you've been gone so long
我没收到过一封信
and I haven't gotten a single letter.
连张便宜明信片都没有
Not even a lousy postcard!
我开始越来越喜欢橄榄球了
You know, I'm growing to like American football.
挺有意思的对吧么
Yeah, it's fun, isn't it?
虽然没羽毛球或板球这么热血[印度热门运动]
Well...it's not the balls-to-the-wall action of badminton or cricket,
不过嘛
but hey...
也不必那么苛求
what is?
好吧 谁还要再来一瓶啤酒
All right, who's ready for another beer?
-我还有 -不用了 谢谢
- I'm good. - No, thank you.
娘炮
Girls.
这是我最美好的时光
I am having the nicest time.
你们就像我的家人
You guys are like family to me.
你懂的 对吧
You know that, right?
很好 滚吧
That's great. Get out.
为什么
What? Why?
佩妮和我有些事儿需要谈谈
Penny and I have some issues we need to talk about.
屁大的事儿啊
Pish on your issues!
你们没问题的
You guys are fine.
没错 你一路上是遇到了点障碍
Yes, you hit some bumps along the way.
还有 佩妮
I mean, Penny,
你也知道这个男人对你的感情
you've always known how this man has felt about you,
但你却总让他祈求你的关爱
but you made him grovel for affection.
等等
Okay, hold on...
别内疚
Now, don't blame yourself.
他从来都是祈求者
He was a groveler from way back.
但我的意思是 你们俩总要跨过去的
But the point is, the two of you got past it.
莱纳德 你滚床单滚一半
And, Leonard, you go and propose
对这可怜的女娃求婚
to this poor girl in the middle of sex?
实在是弱爆了 老兄
That was some weak tea, dude.
有些人也许会觉得浪漫呢
Some people might say it was romantic.
不可能
Yeah, no.
但你看你俩现在还在一起
But yet, here you two are, still together.
甚至还是在我俩激♥情♥一裸的那晚之后
And that's even after you and I had our crazy naked night.
够了够了
Okay... That's enough.
我是说
I'm just saying
在你俩同甘共苦这么久之后
that after everything you've been through,
总能互相凝望
you get to look into each other's eyes
说声"我爱你"
and say "I love you."
这是多么的美好
And that's beautiful.
事实上到现在为止她还没说过
Actually, to this day, she's never really said it.
佩妮 这太荒谬了
Oh, Penny! That's ridiculous!
你心里知道你爱她的
You know you love him!
你看着他的眼睛然后说出来
You look him in the eyes and you say it.
-拉杰 -别这样
- Raj... - Oh, come on,
你知道你想说的 说出来吧
you know you want to say it. Say it.
说你爱他
Say you love him.
快说啊
Say it!
我真以为她一定会说呢
I really thought she would say it.
我有没有跟你说过你像性感的螳螂
Have I ever told you you're like a sexy praying mantis?
每次喝了酒你都会说
Every time you drink alcohol.
你知道螳螂的妙处在哪里吗
You know what's wonderful about the praying mantis?
它们会吃掉自己的配偶
They devour their mate.
你意思是...
Your point being?
"甜点"上桌
Dessert is served.
我刚吃完果馅饼呢
I just had cobbler.
知道吗
You know what?
我受够了
I'm done with this.
你去哪里啊
W-Where are you going?
我走人
I'm leaving.
你不能走
You can't leave.
我需要你
I need you.
你需要我吗
You do?
是的
Yes.
你是我的司机
You're my ride.
谢尔顿 你最好真心地说些甜言蜜语
Sheldon, you either say something meaningful
不然咱俩就此结束
and from the heart, or you and I are done.
好吧
All right.
请坐
Please.
艾米
Amy...
当我看着你的双眼
when I look in your eyes
而你也深情看着我时
and you're looking back in mine,
一切都好像变得特别了
everything feels not quite normal,
因为我
because I feel
感觉自己变得更强大 同时也更软弱
stronger and weaker at the same time.
我感到激♥情♥澎湃的同时 也胆战心惊
I feel excited and, at the same time, terrified.
事实是
The truth is,
我不知道自己的真实感觉 但是
I don't know what I feel, except...
我知道自己想做一个怎样的男人
I know what kind of man I want to be.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
我好感动
that was beautiful.
我也希望有这效果
I should hope so.
这是《蜘蛛侠I》里的经典台词
That's from the first Spider-Man movie.
我受领了
I'll take it.
很好
Good.
现在 咱俩该分摊饭钱了吧
Now, I assume we're splitting the check?
斯图尔特
Hey, Stuart.
来啦 我正准备打烊
Oh, hey. I was actually just about to close up.
不好意思 我这就走
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll leave.
不用 没事 随便看
No, no. It's okay. Hang out.
这样好吗
You sure?
没关系 你是今天我这里的头位顾客
Yeah, you're my first customer today.
好的 太好了
All right. Great.
我正准备来点睡前小酒
I'm, uh, having a nightcap.
要一起来一杯吗
You want to join me?
你喝的是什么
What are you drinking?
用楚巴卡马克杯喝咖啡利口酒
Coffee liqueur in a Chewbacca mug.
我管这个叫"悲催马天尼"
I call it a sad-tini.
我今晚喝这个正应景 多谢
Perfect for the night I'm having. Thank you.
有人陪着喝酒感觉真好
Hmm. Nice not to drink alone.
那还用说
Amen to that.
有时候我会往
Sometimes I pour
我家小狗的水碗里倒点霞多丽葡萄酒
a little chardonnay into my dog's water bowl.
真的假的
You're kidding.
它喝醉了有点难缠 但总比独醉得好
She's kind of a mean drunk, but what are you gonna do?
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
-来点音乐助兴 -好啊
- A little music? - Sure.
芭沙风情[新派爵士乐]
Bossa nova.
听这个要用耳朵和屁♥股♥一起感受
You listen to that with your hips as well as your ears.
正是
Mmm.
拉丁风情的音乐里
Something about...
那种调调能让我陶醉到
Latin music just makes me feel like
犹如置身里约热内卢的白沙滩
I'm on a white sand beach in Rio.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表