potatoes in-in his suitcase.
其他科学家把我视为笑柄
Other scientists think-think I'm a joke.
还有
And the...
负责操控基诺的木偶师
the puppeteer who did, who did Gino...
他也...
well, he also...
"操"控了我老婆
did my wife.
杰弗里斯先生
Mr. Jeffries,
我得给你看点东西
I need to show you something.
对于你的痛苦 我很遗憾
I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.
谢谢
Uh, thanks.
如果你不介意的话
But if you don't mind me asking,
我想问问土豆钟是怎么运作的
the potato clock, how does it work?
是钟有猫腻 还是土豆有猫腻
Is it a trick clock or a trick potato?
你们俩平时都交流些啥
Wh-What do you two talk about?
我小时候在德克萨斯给你写过一封信
I wrote a fan letter to you when I was a child in Texas,
你送了我这个有你亲笔签名的照片
and you sent this autographed picture back to me.
还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我给你个提示吧
I'll-I'll give you a hint:
我平时戴着写着自己的地址的手链[老人痴呆]
I have a bracelet with my own address on it.
总之
Well, anyway, um,
你可能觉得难以置信
you may find this hard to believe,
但其实我从小到大没什么朋友
but I didn't have any friends growing up.
这我完全理解
No, I-I get that.
但是 我有你
But, um, I did have you.
每天下午四点钟
And every day at 4:00,
我在家看你在68频道的节目
you'd come to my house on Channel 68,
我们都一起玩科学游戏
and we'd do science together.
要不是你的话
If it hadn't been for you,
谁知道我现在会变成什么样
well, who knows what would've become of me?
我可能当不成世界一流的物理学家
You know? Instead of a world-class physicist,
而成为流浪汉
I could've wound up as a-a hobo.
或者外科医生
Or a surgeon.
我相信世上每天都有许多重要的科学发现
I bet there are important discoveries being made every day
这都归功于你启发了无数的孩子去追求科学
because you inspired millions of kids to pursue science.
从某种角度来说 他们的发现就是你的发现
In a way, their discoveries are your discoveries.
是真的
Yeah, it's true.
整整一代年轻的科学家
A generation of young scientists
都是靠你启发才有了今天
are standing on your shoulders.
谢谢你们
Well, thank-thank you, guys.
这番话对我意义非凡
That... that-that means a lot.
你要知道你在我们心目中的份量 这很重要
Well, it's important you know how much you mean to us.
亚瑟 你还好吗
Arthur, are you okay?
我的
I'm having a...
心脏起搏器出了点问题
problem with my pacemaker.
我去叫救护车
I'll-I'll call for help.
用土豆来充电可以吗
Any chance we could plug it into the potato?
不行
No.
你好
Hello?
什么叫你找到我的狗了
What do you mean, you found my dog?
她在我朋友那儿呢
She's with my friends.
她还好吗
Is she okay?
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
把你的地址发给我 我这就来
Uh, just text me your address; I'm on my way.
如果她饿了的话 就给她喂点吃的
Oh, and if she's hungry, go ahead and feed her.
但别给她带淀粉的食物
But do not give her anything starchy.
它晚餐要吃意式调味饭
She's having risotto for dinner.
你的生命指数很稳定
Your vitals are stable,
但还是去医院做些检查 以防万一
but let's take you in for some tests just to be safe.
需要我们中的谁陪你坐救护车吗
You want one of us to go with you in the ambulance?
我去
I'll do it!
他不是亲属 不能让他陪同 对吧
He's not a relative, he's not allowed, right?
没这样的规矩 他可以去
No, that's not a rule. He can go.
太好了
Oh, yeah!
今天我连喘口气的机会都没有
I can't catch a break today.
我们收拾好你的东西 就去医院看你
We'll pack up your stuff and meet you at the hospital.
很抱歉事情发展成这样
I'm sorry things turned out this way.
到了这个地步 我只能
Well, at-at this point, I'm just...
庆幸下楼时有人来抬我走
glad someone's carrying me down the stairs.
不仅见到我儿时的英雄
Met my childhood hero,
还能和他一起坐救护车
now I get to ride in an ambulance.
如果能再让他拍挂历照片
Boy, if we can get him to do that calendar,
这将是我人生中最美好的一天
this'll be the best day ever.
真不敢相信把她弄丢了
Can't believe we lost her.
我想什么呢
What was I thinking?
我会是个糟糕的母亲
I'd be a terrible mom.
或许第一个孩子时 你做得不够好
Well, maybe with the first one.
但孩子就跟煎薄饼一样
But kids are like pancakes.
第一个总是要扔掉的废品
The first one's always a throwaway.
-怎么样 -挺好的
- How's this look? - It's fine.
你哪弄来的她的照片
Where'd you get that picture of her?
这不是她
It's not her.
我只是谷歌♥了一下"被当亲生娃的狗"
I just Googled "Foo-foo little dogs."
是拉杰 别出声
It's Raj. Stay quiet.
真不凑巧
Bad timing.
伯纳黛特刚刚带小肉桂出门溜达了
Bernadette just took Cinnamon out for a walk.
有意思
Interesting.
他们溜到谎言巷了吗
Did they take a walk down Liars' Lane?
什么
What?
说谎者出入的小巷
A lane frequented by liars.
比如说你 你这个大骗子
Like you, you big liar!
她居然在你那里
You have her?
谢天谢地她没事
Oh, thank God she's okay.
我相信你 你却让我失望了
Well, I trusted you, and you let me down.
可怜的小家伙抖了几小时了
The poor thing's been shaking for hours.
真是对不起
I'm really sorry.
等等 你已经找到它几小时了吗
Hang on, you've had her for hours?
对 我去接了它
Yes. I picked her up,
两人一起去做了个按♥摩♥ 放松下来
and then we both went for massages to try and calm down.
然后去粉红桨果店吃了酸奶
And then we got Pinkberry.
你知道她没事
So you knew she was okay,
就不会接我们电♥话♥告诉我们吗
and you couldn't pick up the phone to tell us?
那个 我想...
Well, I-I thought about...
少跟我说废话 先生
Don't "well" me, mister!
我们快担心死了
We've been worried sick!
我们都觉得她已经不在人世了
She could have been dead for all we knew!
你应该觉得羞愧
You should be ashamed of yourself!
对不起 我只是
Sorry. I-I just...
道歉有什么用
Sorry's not good enough!
也许你应该花些时间
Maybe you need to take some time
好好反省下你的所作所为
and think about what you've done!
这招"良心不安"真高
Nice guilt trip.
你会是一个非常出色的妈妈
You are gonna be an amazing mom.
软软猫 暖暖猫 *
* Soft kitty, warm kitty,
小小毛绒球 *
* little ball of fur.
快乐猫 瞌睡猫 *
* Happy kitty, sleepy kitty,
呼噜呼噜呼噜 *
* purr, purr, purr.
谢谢你 谢尔顿
Thank you, Sheldon.
唱得真好听
That-that was very nice.
-要我再唱一遍吗 -不用了
- Want me to sing it again? - No.
唱了四遍 四角俱全 很吉利了
The fourth, the fourth time was-was the charm.
需要我帮你拿点什么吗
There anything I can get for you?
苹果汁
Some apple juice?
果冻
Uh, some Jell-O?
不用了 多谢
No. No, thank you.
但我的确
But I-I do...
需要你帮个忙
I do have a favor to-to ask.
尽管说
Name it.
我明天有场表演
Well, I'm-I'm booked to do
要去参加一个儿童聚会
a children's party tomorrow,
说实话 我觉得我去不了
and, um, frankly I, you know, I-I don't feel up to it.
你肯定去不了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表