意思是
It means...
不敢相信我们居然在聊这个
I can't believe we're having this conversation.
多拍几遍吧
Well, do it some more.
说不定能把你自己拍灵光点
Maybe you can knock some sense into yourself.
我们还是不要伤害自己了
I hope we all stops hitting ourselves
聊点安全的话题吧
and talk about something safe, you know,
比如鞋子啊 中国婴儿有多萌之类的
like shoes or how cute little Chinese babies are.
或许你妈妈喜欢我比喜欢你多
Maybe it is not my fault that your mother likes me
不是我的错
better than she likes you!
少往自己脸上贴金了
Oh, don't flatter yourself!
她喜欢任何人都比喜欢我多
She likes everybody better than she likes me!
这团果冻放了多久了
How old is this Jell-O?
那是胡萝卜 所以应该很久了
Well, it's carrots, so gonna say very.
抱歉我们得清理厨房♥
Sorry we have to do this.
伯纳黛特没有错
Bernadette's not wrong.
她一直都很辛苦
She does work hard around here.
她不再把你当娃娃一样照顾
Yeah, maybe it's a good thing
也许是一件好事
if she stops babying you so much.
她没有把我当娃娃
She doesn't baby me.
我看见她用小推车拉你回家
I saw her pull you home in a wagon.
解释一下
For your information,
我去追冰淇淋车的时候把脚扭了
I twisted my ankle chasing the ice cream truck.
面对现实吧
Face it, dude,
伯纳黛特对你就跟你妈对你一样
Bernadette treats you the same way your mother used to,
这种关系很不健康
and that was not a healthy relationship.
你说得对
You're right.
我是时候
It's time for me
在婚姻里表现得成熟点了
to act like an adult in this marriage.
履行我做丈夫的职责 从倒垃圾开始
Starting with my husbandly duty of taking out the trash.
妮妮 我闯祸了
Bernie, I made a mess!
非常抱歉惹你母亲不高兴了
I'm terribly sorry that I upset your mother.
没事 她会原谅你的
Oh, it's all right. She'll forgive you.
她必须原谅 否则就得下地狱了
She has to or she goes to hell.
我注意到
I can't help but notice
她对你无条件的爱
how her unconditional love for you
与我为人母的教子之方恰恰相反
is diametrically opposed to my own parenting strategies.
你将少量关爱
Well, you doled out affection
作为奖励发放在他们取得成就时
as a reward for achievement--
这种教子之方已被证实有效
a proven way to raise a child.
训练老鼠也有效
Or train a rat.
看你出落得多么优秀
But look how well you turned out.
此刻我本应表现出谦逊 可谁信啊
I'd feign modesty at this point, but who would believe me?
可你也要考虑到
Still, you need to consider
莱纳德的兄弟姐妹多成功啊
how successful Leonard's brother and sister are.
也是
I suppose.
而我的兄弟姐妹都是只会用嘴呼吸的笨蛋
While my brother and sister are mouth-breathing idiots.
你认为如果你成长在一个
Do you suppose you would've flourished more
奖励机制的环境下 会更成功吗
in a reward-based environment?
大概吧
Perhaps.
可只要我想吃
But my mom made me spaghetti
我妈随时都会给我做热狗肠碎意面
with chopped-up hot dogs whenever I wanted,
所以随便啦
so who cares?
我妈从来没有在我做自己的情况下
Not once did my mother ever give me any love
给我爱或者关怀
or affection for just being myself;
我总是得赢得她的爱
I always had to earn it.
莱纳德 我肯定她非常爱你
Oh, Leonard, I'm sure she loves you very much.
用她冷酷又无神论的方式
In her own cold godless way.
我对你的爱你是不用赢得的[挣得]
Yeah, and you certainly don't have to earn my love.
谢谢
Thank you.
当然了 这点早在你给我买♥♥
Of course, you already knew that
这枚公主型钻头戒时 就悟透了
when you bought me this princess-cut drill bit.
不是那样的
That's not what it is.
我懂 我懂
I know, I know.
等你母亲回来
When your mom gets back, I'm gonna need
我得为我说话的方式跟她道歉
to apologize for the way I spoke to her.
不用啊 反正也是她先挑的事
Well, come on now, she did kind of start it.
不重要 好信徒被打脸会把另一边脸送上
Doesn't matter; a good Christian would've turned the other cheek.
另一方面
On the other hand,
好德州人会开枪打死她
a good Texan would've shot her, so...
我选了个折衷的方式
I just kind of split the difference.
有人想吃热狗肠碎意面吗
Hey, who's in the mood for spaghetti and hot dogs?
我想
Oh, me!
我也想吃
Yeah, me, too!
马上开饭
Coming up.
我感觉自己不配吃
I don't really feel I deserve it.
看来这坨黏糊糊的垃圾
That was a big sticky mess,
已经被我搞定了
but... I think I got it.
看着挺干净
Looks good.
瞧瞧
Look at that.
你自己把垃圾打扫干净了
You cleaned it up all by yourself.
是的 你自己把垃圾打扫干净了
Yes, I cleaned it up all by myself.
真是 不懂你没事抱怨个什么...
Honestly, I don't know why you complain so...
可能就那地方没擦干净
Okay, maybe I missed one spot.
退下吧
Just leave.
很高兴我俩能冰释前嫌
I'm so glad that you and I were able to bury the hatchet.
我也是
Me, too.
我也尊重你信仰的权利
And I respect your right to your beliefs.
我会为你祈祷的
And I will pray for you.
妈 趁着大家都还没再说错话时
Okay, Mom, let's get you back to your hotel
我赶紧送你回酒店吧
before anyone says anything else.
等一下
One moment.
有些话我得跟你说
There's something I need to say to you.
真的吗 这样不好吧
Oh, really? That's too bad.
莱纳德 我总是逼你去争取我的关爱
Leonard, I always made you earn my affection,
但今天我意识到
but today I realize that
教育孩子不只有一种方法
there's more than one way to raise a child.
这可是我教她的呢
I taught her that!
于是我
Therefore, I would like
要实施新方案 就是...
to initiate a new protocol wherein I...
要让你沐浴在 我无条件的爱中
shower you with unconditional love.
什么时候开始啊
When does that start?
真缺爱
So needy.
妈咪抱抱
Come to Mommy.
没事 去吧
It's okay, go ahead.
我的儿啊
Oh, my son.
我的娘啊
Oh, my mother.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
* 这艰难的生活 *
* It's a hard-knock life *
* 这是我们艰难的生活 *
* It's the hard-knock life for us *
* 这是我们艰难的生活 *
* It's the hard-knock life for us *
* 善待不见 只剩哄骗 *
* 'Stead of treated, we get tricked *
* 亲吻不得 屁♥股♥挨踹 *
* 'Stead of kisses, we get kicked *
* 这艰难的生活 *
* It's the hard-knock life *
* 无人可诉 *
* Got no folks to speak of so *
* 我们在这艰难的生活中煎熬 *
* It's the hard-knock row we hoe *
* 毛毯没有 棉毯凑 *
* Cotton blankets... 'stead of wool *
* 没饭可吃 肚子空 *
* Empty bellies... 'stead of full *
* 这艰难的生活 *
* It's a hard-knock life. *
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表