真不敢相信我哥哥居然是个宇航员
I can't believe my brother's an astronaut.
太厉害了 感觉棒不棒
That's amazing. What was it like?
听我说 老弟
Listen, dude,
你还是走吧
it's time for you to hit the road.
喂喂 这位小兄弟刚刚提出了一个很棒的问题
Hey, hey, the young man asked a good question.
各位刚刚开始收听的听众
So, for those of you just tuning in,
我们正在直播一场生动有趣的情侣吵架
we are listening to a really fun fight
-由我的合演者 -不对不对
- between my costar... - No, no, no.
我们没有吵架 我们只是
We're not fighting; we're just...
在谈话而已
having a conversation.
好吧
All right.
我们正在直播一场生动有趣的情侣谈话
We're listening to a really fun conversation
由我在《杀人恶猿2》中的合演者
between my costar from Serial Ape-ist 2
和她不相信女性也能有梦想的未婚夫出演
and her fiance, who doesn't believe women should have dreams.
把果汁还给我
Give me back that juice.
就算我去试镜了又会怎样
What is the harm if I audition?
要是你得到那个角色了呢
Well, what if you get it?
我大概会拍部电影
I don't know, I make a movie,
变得多金又出名
become rich and famous,
将奥斯卡和金球奖纳入囊中
win an Oscar, a Golden Globe
从此过上幸福又快乐的生活吧
and live an incredibly wonderful life.
就凭一部凯文·史密斯的电影吗
From a Kevin Smith movie?
人家要挂电♥话♥了
Oh, I'm hanging up now.
别理他 老兄
Don't you listen to him, buddy.
你是最棒的
You're awesome.
你是本世纪最伟大的导演之一
You're one of the greatest directors of our time.
我没有角色给你 威顿
I don't have a part for you, Wheaton.
拜拜吧 凯文·史密斯
And that was Kevin Smith.
真是多谢你
Thanks a lot.
我只是想保护你
I'm just trying to protect you.
我见无数次你为了追求
How many times did I see you get your heart broken
女演员的梦想而伤心欲绝
trying to make it as an actress?
除了保护我 你为什么不能
Okay, instead of protecting me, why don't you try
为我的好事而开心一点呢
being excited when something good happens?
我一直都很为你高兴啊
I'm always excited for you!
你找到了这份新工作
I'm excited that you found this new job
挣到了不错的工资 我就很开心
where you're making decent money.
什么不错 我挣的钱比你多两倍呢
Decent? I make twice what you make.
什么 两倍
Wait, twice?!
是的
Yeah.
你是指 乘以2那么多吗
Like, "times two" twice?
各位听众 莱纳德刚刚发现
For those of you at home, Leonard just found out
他的未婚妻收入比他高很多
his fiance makes way more money than he does.
让我们继续听下去
Let's listen.
我读了半辈子的书
I went to school for half my life.
得到了博士学位
I have a doctorate.
现在我还在忙着还学贷
I'm still paying off college loans.
你还欠多少钱啊
Well, how much do you owe?
也许我可以帮帮你
Maybe I can help you out.
威尔 你可以把播客停一下吗
Wil, can we just turn off the podcast for a little bit?
各位听众
For those of you at home,
我现在正在摇头
I am shaking my head "no".
进行得如何啊 谢尔顿
How's it going, Sheldon?
棒极了
Wonderful!
我刚刚把灯都挂上了
I just finished hanging the lights.
我可以进来吗
Can I come in?
好呀 不过要从旁边进来
Yes, oh, but enter through the side.
蝙蝠侠毯子是用来承重的
Batman is a load-bearing blanket.
好漂亮啊
Amazing.
对吧
I know.
这可不是打印出来的哦
This isn't the printout.
这是我发自内心的笑脸
This is my real face.
我们干嘛呢
What are we doing?
这里是堡垒
This is a fort.
我们应该坐在地上
Let's sit on the floor.
来野的吗 好呀
Roughing it? Okay.
从这个角度看一切都变得好大
Everything looks so big from down here.
莱纳德平时一定就这感觉
This must be how Leonard feels.
你居然还能听见我说话
I'm surprised you could hear me
因为你的耳朵已经被薄荷糖塞住了
with this Thin Mint in your ear!
很厉害对不对
Yeah, pretty cool, huh?
对呀
Yeah.
总之 我应该告辞了
Anyway, I should probably get going.
华仔 你注意到每次你玩魔术时
Howie, have you noticed how often people say that
大家都会说同样的话吗
when you start to do magic?
抱歉 我要开很长的路回家
Sorry, I have a long drive.
希望能再次见到你
Well, I hope I get to see you again.
我也希望
I hope so, too.
我一直梦想有哥哥能陪我一起玩抛接球
I've always dreamed of having a brother to play catch with.
继续梦 别停
Keep dreaming.
我为天使队开过球
Hey, I threw out the first pitch at an Angels game.
他拿机器人干的
He did it with a robot.
你干过机器人吗
You had sex with a robot?
她不是那个意思
That's not what she meant.
但你说得也没错
But technically, yes.
等等 你赚了那么多钱
Hang on, if you're making all this money,
那钱哪去了
where is it?
在安全的地方
In a safe place.
什么意思 藏你床底下了吗
What does that mean, under your bed?
不是 是股票及债券的多元化投资组合
No, it means a diversified portfolio of stocks and bonds.
我没有太保守
I'm not overly conservative.
毕竟还年轻 理财的说我冒得了这些风险
I'm young, so my guy said I can afford to take some risks.
等等 你还有个理财的
Wait a minute, you have "a guy"?
你没有吗
Don't you have a guy?
我都没钱要什么理财的
Why would I have a guy? I don't have any money!
宝贝
Oh, sweetie,
你真应该去赚点钱了
you should really get some money.
各位听众
For those of you listening at home,
这戏老好看了
how great is this?
威尔 拜托你把那个关了吧
Wil, I'm begging you, just please turn that off.
好的
Sure.
欢迎回来
And we're back.
莱纳德 你为什么要这么在乎这些事
Leonard, why are you making such a big deal out of this?
这几年我们的角色确实有些变化
So our roles have changed a bit over the last couple years.
人生就是这样啊
This is the way life is.
风水轮流转 很快就又转回你这里了
And I'm sure in time they'll change again.
太好了 你现在不仅事业比我成功
Great, you're not only more successful than me,
人还比我成熟了
now you're more mature.
那这样 如果我做点蠢事
Okay, look, would it make you feel better
你会开心一点吗 比如我翘一天班
if I did something dumb like sneak out of work one day
去参加一下凯文·史密斯的试镜
to go audition for a Kevin Smith movie?
那就太好了 谢谢
That would be great, thank you!
我就插一下话 很快
I'm just gonna jump in here real quick.
莱纳德 就在不久前
Leonard, a moment ago,
你还极力反对佩妮重回她的演艺事业
you were dead set against Penny resuming her acting career,
现在你又全力支持了
but now you're all for it.
是不是说明她将你玩弄于股掌之中
Is it fair to say that she played you like a violin?
是的没错 威尔
Yes, it is, Wil.
我忍♥不住想问
So, I have to ask,
那个机器人很性感吗
was the robot sexy?
它其实就是只机械手[第4季第1集]
It was actually just a mechanical hand.
因为有只手就够了 对吧
'Cause that's all you need, right?
你真是我亲弟
You are my brother.
好 第一届年度最佳堡垒大赛
Okay, so the final four forts
最后四强为
in the first annual best fort ever contest,
或简称堡垒大对决
or "Fort off," are...
诺克斯堡
...Fort Knox,
提康德罗加堡
Fort Ticonderoga,
萨姆特堡
Fort Sumter and...
舒适毯堡
Fort Cozy McBlanket.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表