我喜欢你的西装
I like your suit.
谢谢 买♥♥了几身上班穿的新衣服
Oh, thanks. Got a couple new outfits for work.
你未婚妻的工作
How does it feel knowing your fiancée's job
是穿成那样去和医生调情
is to go out and flirt with doctors,
美艳动人
looking like that,
而你却是坐在这里
while you sit here, you know...
黯淡无光
looking like this?
她没有和医生调情
She doesn't flirt with doctors.
是啊 我的工作可是相当专业
Yeah. It's all very professional.
你弯腰的时候 我可以看见你的胸部
You know when you bend over, I can see down your shirt?
很好
Okay, good.
说到新事业
Speaking of new careers,
你的暗物质研究进行得怎么样了 谢尔顿
how are things going with dark matter, Sheldon?
我得说此刻是这领域历史上
Oh, yeah, I'd have to say it's the most exiting time
最激动人心的时刻
in the history of the field.
发生了什么
What's going on?
我加入了这领域
I started doing it.
政♥府♥资助要进行
You know, the government funded
目前为止最大的研究来探测暗物质
the biggest experiment yet to detect dark matter.
是的 我读过相关报道
Oh, yeah, I've read about that--
他们把研究小队送到废弃的盐矿里
they're sending research teams down into abandoned salt mines.
谢尔顿 如果我们能申请加入这些小队
就能亲身参与到这些大事...
we could be on the ground floor of something big--
不仅是理论物理的大事 也是天体物理学的大事
not just for theoretical physics but for astrophysics as well.
等等 你们要去矿井里工作
Wait, hang on-- you guys are gonna work in a mine?
有何不可
Why not?
车子一开进自助洗车器 你恐慌症都发作了
You had a panic attack when we went through the car wash.
你指的这种情绪应该是震惊之情
Perhaps the emotion you're referring to was shock
你居然也会清洁东西
at you having something cleaned.
我想佩妮的意思是
I think what Penny meant is,
想到你俩下矿井的画面挺有趣的
the thought of you two in a mine is kind of funny--
就像一只猫骑着自动吸尘机
it's like a cat riding a Roomba.
如果他们害怕了 就会戴上
If they get scared, they'll have those hats
顶上有灯的帽子 因为矿井下面
with the lights on them, 'cause down there
一直都是黑黑的哟
it's night-night all the time!
他们也可以
Maybe they could ride around
坐在矿车里四处溜达
in one of those mine carts that go,
嘎吱嘎吱嘎吱
ee-oo-ee-oo-ee-oo.
对 看见鬼的时候也跑得更快
Yeah, it'll help them get away when they see a gh-gh-ghost...!
-他们在取笑我俩吗 -对
- Are they making fun of us? - Yup.
好怀念我听不出言外之意的那些日子
I miss the old days when I couldn't tell.
我最爱的电子游戏之一
So, one of my favorite video games of all time
叫做《汪达与巨像》
is called Shadow of the Colossus,
是PS2独占游戏
and it was only for PlayStation 2,
但是后来他们为PS3提供了
but then they came out with a new version
画质更好的新版本
for PS3 with better graphics.
我终于有机会玩这个游戏了
I finally got the chance to play it,
由于某些原因 PS3的版本并没有PS2的好
and for some reason, it just wasn't as good as the first one.
或者我们来聊瑜伽吧
Or something about yoga.
对不起 我在想工作的事情
I'm sorry-- I was thinking about work.
我刚在说 有个电子游戏...
Well, I was just saying that there was this video game...
我就是从那个时候开始想工作的事情
Yeah, that's when I started thinking about work.
听着 我有个好消息
Uh, listen, I've got some good news.
这是给你的
This is for you.
这是什么
What is this?
你知道公♥司♥给我配了一辆车吧
Well, you know how they gave me the company car?
我没必要要两辆车 所以我卖♥♥了另外一辆
Didn't make sense to have two, so I sold the other one.
你卖♥♥了我送你的那辆吗
The one I gave you?
对 这是还你的钱
Yeah. And there's your money back--
现在我们两清了
and now we're even.
很棒吧
How great is that?
是
Uh, yeah.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
莱纳德别这样
Oh, come on, Leonard,
我知道那辆车是你的好意
I know the car was a thoughtful gesture
我也很感激
and I really appreciate it,
但是我没必要坐拥两辆车
but it doesn't make sense to have both.
-你说得对 -那我应该怎么做
- You're right. - What should I have done?
拍一张咱俩在车里的照片
Taken a picture of us in the car
放进粉色相框里
and put it in a pink frame
周围用发泡彩笔写上"世上最好的未婚夫"吗
with puffy paint around it that says "Best fiance Ever"?
听起来不错啊
Doesn't sound that bad.
很好 因为...我就是这么做了
Well, good, because... that's why I did!
谢谢 你真是太好了
Thank you. That-that is so sweet.
不 我其实没那么好
No, it's not that sweet--
我用你的钱买♥♥了相框
I paid for the frame with your money
还做了个按♥摩♥
and then got a massage.
其实你不必给我钱
You know what, you don't have to give me this.
你留着吧
You keep it.
-为什么 -那辆车是我送你的礼物
- Why? - The car was a gift--
是你需要的东西
it was something you needed.
我很高兴能帮得上忙
I was happy to help you out.
我真的很感激 不过我现在不需要了
And I really appreciate it, but now I don't need it,
你拿着吧
so... here you go.
这样太蠢了 虽然你不需要车
Well, this is silly-- so you don't need the car,
不过你可以用这笔钱来买♥♥别的东西
but you could use it to buy yourself something else,
比如 买♥♥个钱包来放这些钱
like a... new purse to put all this money in.
亲爱的 我自己有钱买♥♥东西
Sweetie, I can buy my own stuff.
我现在有份好工作
I have a good job now.
我知道 我也以你为傲
I know, and I'm proud of you,
但我也可以为你做点事啊
but that doesn't mean I can't do something nice.
比如这样
Like this.
我不想为了这事跟你吵架
Okay, I don't want this to turn into a fight.
-我也不想 -很好
- I don't, either. - Great.
谢谢
Thank you.
-能把盐给我吗 谢谢 -好的
- Can you pass the salt, please? - Sure.
在我看来 这么做不仅用幽默打破了僵局
In my mind, that broke the tension with comedy
还会勾起性♥欲♥
and led to sex.
谢尔顿 你忙吗
Hey, Sheldon, you busy?
我一直都很忙
I'm always busy.
我的大脑能够处理复杂的多重任务
This mind is capable of advanced multitasking.
最近我一直在致力于证实
You know, currently, I'm attempting to solve
彭罗斯猜想
the Penrose conjecture,
我还在构思我证实彭罗斯猜想后
I'm composing my Nobel acceptance speech
被授予诺贝尔奖时的获奖感言
for when I've solved the Penrose conjecture,
我还在想美人鱼怎么生孩子
and I'm wondering how mermaids have babies.
她们不是把蛋产在石头上的吗
Don't they lay eggs on a rock?
现在我的大脑有空位想新事情了
Now I've got room for another thing.
你有什么事
What do you want?
我对矿井里的情况
So, I did a little research on what
做了一些调查
the conditions are like in the mines,
他们可能说得对
and the guys might be right--
井下情况艰苦啊
sounds pretty rough down there.
首先 井下很潮湿
For starters, it's very humid,
气温在37度左右
and about a hundred degrees.
我来自德克萨斯州 你来自印度
Well, I'm from Texas and you're from India--
我们对腋下汗味一点都不陌生 下一个
we're no strangers to the fragrant armpit. Next.
第二 那是个活矿井
It's also a live mine,
所以远处可能会发生爆♥炸♥声
so there'll be dynamite explosions going off in the distance.
我一个患有乳糖不耐症
Yeah, I have a lactose-intolerant roommate
却还爱吃冰激凌的室友[放屁] 下一个
with a taste for ice cream. Next.
你每次得在地下待12个小时
Oh, you have to be down there for 12 hours at a time.
那又怎样 反正都得找地方待
Yeah? We have to be somewhere.
对了 那里没厕所
Well, there's no toilets--
我们都得排泄在一个桶里
we'll have to do our business in a bucket.
答案揭晓 我们不去了
So it's settled-- we're not doing it.
我明白 但是...
Look, I get it, but...
在拒绝这个难得的机会之前
before we pass up on an incredible opportunity,
我想到在霍华德上太空之前
I was thinking about when Howard was training to go to space,
曾在一个模拟环境里受训
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表