it looks like the last episode of Fun with Flags is at an end.
如果可以
If I could,
你们每个人都是我升上去后
I would run each and every one of you viewers up a flagpole
意思是试试水 看看反应的意思
愿意敬礼的旗帜
and salute you.
如果你掉到地面 我会烧掉你
And if you touched the ground, burn you.
如果国旗被弄脏或要退役 得庄重处理 通常烧毁
我想花一点时间
I'd like to take a moment
亲自谢谢艾米·费拉·福勒博士
to personally thank Dr. Amy Farrah Fowler,
你们或许知道 也或许不知道
who you may or may not know
她是第一位搭档主持关于旗帜
is the first woman to co-host a flag
或横幅相关的网络寓教于乐节目的女性
or banner-related Internet info-tainment show.
听见了吗 玻璃天花板
Take that, glass ceiling.
请容许我认真地说几句
And if I may get serious for a moment,
主持这档节目
hosting this show has been...
是一段疯狂的旅程
one crazy ride.
一路走来的高兴与失落
With all its ups and downs,
是我无论如何都不想放弃的
I wouldn't give it up for the world.
除了现在 我要放弃这节目了
Except for now, when I'm giving it up.
在节目正式停播前 我想...
Before I sign off, I'd, uh...
我想跟大家分享白旗的最后一个用处
I'd like to share with you all one last use for a white flag.
像这种时候 可以拿来擦眼泪
It's good for times like this.
晚安
Good night.
停
Cut.
谢尔顿
Sheldon...
刚才那段话太感人了
that was beautiful.
如果你没有按下录制...
If you didn't press record...
老娘按了
I pressed it!
结束了
Well, that's it.
罗杰·艾伯特的东西清理完毕
That's the end of Roger Abbott.
我们仍不知道是谁陷害了他
And we still don't know who framed him.
我一直在思考 一个人的一生
I still keep thinking about how an entire life
怎么能一无所成呢
can seemingly amount to nothing.
事实就是这么悲哀
I guess the sad truth is,
不是所有人都能功成名就
not everyone will accomplish something great.
我们中有些人注定要在
Some of us may just have to find meaning
日常生活的点滴中寻找生命的意义
in the little moments that make up life.
这个看待的方法很不错
That's a nice way of looking at it.
对你而言是 我可不是
Yeah for you, not for me.
哥上过太空呢 此生足矣
I went to space. I'm covered.
不如这样
You know what?
这瓶香槟本来就是要庆祝成就的
This bottle was meant to celebrate an achievement.
我们做个约定
Let's make a pact.
当我们中有人获得人生中第一次重大突破时
When one of us gets their first big breakthrough,
我们就打开这瓶香槟庆祝
we'll celebrate by opening this bottle of champagne
并向罗杰·艾伯特致敬
and toasting Professor Abbott.
我喜欢这主意
I love that.
我也是
Yeah, me, too.
当然还包括
Then, of course,
向谢尔顿炫耀我们的成果
rubbing our success in Sheldon's face.
-这是最精彩的部分 -没错
- Oh, well, that's the best part. - Oh, yeah.
丹 我能和你聊聊吗
Dan, could I talk to you for a minute?
好的 说吧
Sure, go ahead.
我只是想告诉你
Just want you to know I didn't mean
我不是故意侮辱你的孙子
to be rude about your grandson.
没关系
No, it's okay.
不 有关系
No, it's not.
佩妮告诉我 大家都怕我
Penny told me that everyone's scared of me.
怎么会 怎么会
What? What?
她为什么那么说
Why would she say that?
-你知道她是酒鬼 会乱说话吧 -少来
- You know she drinks, right? - What?
不 她说得对 我要让你知道
No, she's right, and I just want you to know
从现在起 我会多体会大家心情
that from now on, I'm gonna be much more sensitive.
我不想让大家在我面前如履薄冰
I don't want anyone walking on eggshells around me.
那好吧 有件事
Oh, well, okay, then, uh,
我一直想告诉你
one thing I've been meaning to tell you
公♥司♥不再给我们提供免费的咖啡了
is that the company is gonna stop paying for our coffee.
没问题 什么时候开始
No problem. When does that start?
五个月前
Five months ago.
-什么 -没错
- What?! - Yeah.
那我的咖啡一直都是谁买♥♥的
Who's been paying for my coffee?
我们大伙儿
All of us.
买♥♥咖啡的钱来自你一骂人
Yeah. It comes from the swear jar
我们就投钱进去的那个脏话罐
we put money in when you curse.
还有什么事是我不知道的
What else don't I know about?
-你的私人卫生间 -怎么了
- Uh, well, you know your private bathroom? - Yeah?
那应该是给整层楼的人使用的
That was supposed to be for the whole floor.
-你开什么玩笑 -那个无所谓
- You're kidding. - No, no. It's okay.
其实只对轮椅妹凯西有影响
It only really affected wheelchair Kathy,
现在她已经回医院了
and she's back in the hospital now,
所以没什么问题了
so it all worked out.
我感觉好难过哦
I feel so bad.
那你就不应该给人家取名"轮椅妹凯西"啊
Well, then, maybe you shouldn't have named her "Wheelchair Kathy."
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
我以为大家都喜欢我 其实我只是个怪兽
I thought everybody liked me, but I'm just a monster.
但很可爱呀 就像《怪兽公♥司♥》里的独眼怪
But a cute one, like that, uh, eyeball guy in Monsters, Inc.
不 我最坏了
No, I'm the worst.
我是个坏人
I'm a terrible person.
乖 别哭 没关系啦
Come on, don't cry. It's okay.
有关系
It's not okay.
我哪还有脸留在这工作呀
How can I even work here anymore? Oh.
-这家公♥司♥需要你 -真没事
- Because this company needs you. - It's fine.
我们不介意给你买♥♥咖啡
We don't mind paying for the coffee.
我不能让你们这么做
I can't let you do that.
或许我们可以给你
Maybe we could get you
买♥♥一台咖啡机放在你办公室里
an espresso machine for your office.
-这样也行吧 -好的
- I guess that would be all right. - All right.
瞧 你不刻薄也能得到你想要的东西
See? You don't have to be mean to get what you want.
此话有理
You're right.
那我的私人卫生间现在怎么处理呢
Now where did we land on my bathroom?
好啊
Hi.
回来啦
Hello.
这么晚还不睡吗
How come you're up so late?
我上传《有趣的旗帜》最终集好几个小时了
I posted the last episode of Fun with Flags hours ago,
没有任何人在乎到愿意留个言
and not a single person cared enough to comment.
一切努力都是徒然
All that effort for nothing.
我明白你的感受
I know how you feel.
我今天一天把一个男人一生事业扔进垃圾桶
I spent the day throwing out a man's entire career,
唯一留下的是一瓶陈年香槟
and all that's left is an old bottle of champagne
和拉杰自以为没人发现
and a naked lady pen that Raj took
就私吞了的一根裸女笔
when he thought no one was looking.
这根本是两码事
It's not the same thing.
你完全不明白我的感受
I don't think you know how I feel at all.
是难过吗
Sad?
看来你真的懂我
You do get me.
有人留言了
Someone left a comment.
他们说什么
Yeah. What did they say?
"你的节目结束了真可惜
"Too bad your show is done.
我还挺喜欢的"
I kind of liked it."
莱纳德 你听到了吗
Leonard, did you hear that?
网友们难过得要死
Oh, the people are heartbroken!
这世界上不能没有这节目
I can't take this away from the world!
《有趣的旗帜》满血复活了
Fun with Flags is back!
恭喜
Congratulations.
我们来庆祝吧
Let's celebrate!
谢尔顿 那不是给你的
Sheldon, that wasn't for you!
我也没打算喝啊
Oh, no, I'm not going to drink it.
我只想听开瓶那砰的一声
I just wanted to hear the pop.
我知道会砰的一声 还是吓死人家了
Yeah, I knew it was coming. Still scary.
莱瓦尔·伯顿
LeVar Burton?
莱瓦尔·伯顿
LeVar Burton!
莱瓦尔·伯顿
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表