因为你喜欢拉杰 所以我想你可能喜欢印度口味
Since you like Raj, I thought you might be into that.
谢谢 我们开始吧 我有点忙
Thanks. If we could get started. I'm a little busy.
当然可以 让我先把材料拿出来
Oh, yeah, sure. Let me just get out my materials.
这手提包是莱纳德给我的
Leonard gave me this briefcase.
他高中时随身带着它
He used to carry it around in high school.
所以老被人拿来打他 现在还能看见凹痕呢
You can still see the dent where they whacked him with it.
进入正题 我想介绍一下
Okay, I would like to talk to you
我们新出的避孕药 弗米拉
about our new birth control pill, Femevra.
好的
Great.
弗米拉三相口服避孕药
So, Femevra's triphasic design
含有三种不同比例的雌激素与黄体素
能平衡荷尔蒙
provides balanced hormonal exposure.
好的
All right.
同时还有实验表明
It has also been shown to cause
它相比其他口服避孕药 副作用少了很多
significantly fewer side effects than other oral contraceptives.
尽管它会导致长青春痘 但是我个人意见
Although it can cause acne, which, if you ask me, kind of
这也能增加"避孕"的有效性 不是吗
increases its effectiveness as a contraceptive.
呵呵
Funny.
抱歉 我一开始就给了你不好的印象吗
Okay, I'm sorry. Did we get off on the wrong foot?
因为从那晚开始 我就隐约感觉到
Because since the other night, I kind of feel like
你可能对我有意见
you might have a problem with me.
不 没有啊
No, it's fine.
你确定吗 因为看起来不像没有
Are you sure, because it doesn't seem fine?
好吧
Okay.
如果你真的想谈论此事
If you really want to talk about this,
我的确对你有意见
I do have a problem.
天啊 告诉我 我做错了什么
Oh, my God. Tell me-- what did I do?
其实没什么 只是...
Look, it's nothing. It's just...
拉杰告诉我 不久之前你们有过一段
Raj told me that a while ago, you two hooked up.
什么 他为什么要这么说
What?! Oh, why would he say that?
那没有吗
Did it not happen?
确切来说 那不能称为"有过一段"
Well, I wouldn't exactly call it a hook-up.
你们接吻了吗
Did you kiss?
接了
Yeah.
你们俩脱♥光♥光了吗
Were you naked?
脱了
Yeah.
那就是啊
So, it was a hook-up.
不是
No.
算是吧
Yeah.
有什么办法能让我们的漫画书店
So, what are some ways we could set our comic book store
在同行中脱颖而出
apart from the competition?
买♥♥漫画的都是小孩 如果能有办法
Oh, kids buy comic books. It would be great
让更多的小孩来我们店 那就最好了
to figure out a way to get more kids in the store.
在我小的时候 我喜欢去漫画书店
You know, when I was a kid, I loved going there,
但没人载我去
but I could never get a ride.
如果我们搞个面包车
Ooh, what if we got a van
专门在大街上接小孩呢
and drove around and picked kids up?
好主意
Nice.
你是说去公园和学校守着吗
You mean, like at parks and schools?
还有玩具店 木偶剧院
Toy stores, puppet shows.
等等 你们的主意是搞个面包车
Hold on. So, your idea is to get a van
在大街上兜来兜去 专门接小孩吗
and cruise the streets looking for kids to pick up?
是的
Yes.
你们要用糖果引诱他们上车吗
And are you gonna use candy to lure them in?
这个主意好
We are now!
你告诉艾米丽我们有过一段吗
You told Emily we hooked up?!
我要辩一句 我告诉了所有人
Um, well, in my defense, I tell everybody.
你为什么要那样说
Why would you say that?!
我们当时在聊过去的爱人
We were having a conversation about past lovers.
我们不是爱人 拜托
We weren't lovers! Come on.
大家都知道我们没有上♥床♥
Everyone knows we didn't sleep together.
我们只是喝醉了鬼混而已
We got drunk and fooled around.
你们聊的时候就不能不说到我吗
Why couldn't you just leave me out of it?
我们说了要对彼此坦诚
Well, we were being honest.
那如果你甩了莱纳德后
You would leave me out of the conversation
你和下一个男人聊这话题时 不会说到我吗
with the next guy if you dump Leonard?
-干嘛扯到我 -不会
- Why say it? - Yes!
我决不会把你从我的名单除名
Well, I would never leave you off my list,
而且不是因为不提你
and not just because, without you,
"名单"可能就不太够数了哦
we're playing fast and loose with the word "list."
干得好 现在她讨厌我了
Well, good job. Now she hates me.
棒极了
Great.
往好的方面看 牛津大学的研究是对的
On the bright side, that Oxford study was right.
朋友减一了
One friend down.
我好奇下一个会是谁呢
I wonder who you're going to lose next.
你 就是你 下一个就是你
You, okay? It's you. You're-you're next!
才怪 你这么喜欢我
No. You're crazy about me.
我不懂艾米丽干嘛这么生气
I don't know what Emily's so upset about anyway.
就算我俩睡过了 那又怎样
Even if I had slept with him, so what?
每个人都有过去
Everyone has a past.
几乎每个人都有过去
Almost everyone has a past.
拜托 你这么漂亮
Come on, look how pretty you are.
她肯定不是第一个讨厌你的女生
I'm sure this isn't the first girl to hate you.
的确不是
It's not.
你肯定能改变她的想法
And I'm sure you can turn it around.
怎么改 总不能逼着别人喜欢你吧
How? You can't force someone to like you.
不如你多和她相处 装出闺蜜的样子
What if you just hang around and act like her friend
逐渐让她喜欢上你
until you wear her down?
接下来 你就登堂入室
I mean, next thing you know, you're in her home,
吃着她家的零食 喝着她家的美酒
you're eating her food, drinking her wine.
这招不管用
No, that won't work.
说得对 干杯
You're right. Cheers.
我知道了
Oh, I know.
干嘛不利用你的销♥售♥技巧
Why don't you use your sales training
好好向她推销一番你自己呢
to go back down there and sell yourself?
-什么 -真的
- What? - Yeah.
不是去推销药物
But instead of selling a drug,
而是去推销佩妮 多可爱啊
you'd be selling Penny-- it's cute.
多傻♥逼♥啊
It's stupid.
要是你不这么鄙视的否定别人的建议
Well, maybe people would like you more
大家也许会更喜欢你
if you didn't crap all over their ideas.
这一点我同意佩妮的看法
I'm gonna go with Penny on this one.
这也是理所当然的 我们可是老朋友了
Then again, why wouldn't I? I mean, we go way back.
对哦 我以前不喜欢你呢
Oh, my God. I didn't used to like you.
别说 艾米在这会听到
Shh. Amy's here now.
我越考虑开店这事
You know, the more I think about it,
就越觉得有兴趣
the more intrigued I am about having our own store.
新书还没上架
We'll get to see all the new stuff
我们早就看过了
before it hits the shelves.
我们还能和顾客们友好互动
And we'll get to have fun interactions with our customers.
"这里不是图书馆 不买♥♥就滚"
"This isn't a library-- buy it or get out."
你不是整天对人这么说吗
You say things like that all the time.
是啊 可我要是店主
Yes, but as a store owner,
别人说"店又不是你开的 闭嘴"时
I'll finally have a good comeback to,
我就能理直气壮顶回去了
"You don't work here-- shut up."
你记得佩妮对拉杰说
Uh, do you know how Penny told Raj he should have
-把她从名单上划掉吗 -记得
- left her off his list? - Yeah.
那你觉得我跟她聊这事时
Well, do you think when she and I had that conversation,
她是不是也划掉了某些人呢
she left people off her list?
肯定啊
I'm sure she did.
为什么
Why?
如果她一个都没省略
Because if she hadn't,
那名单现在还没念完呢
she'd still be wading through the list.
你能不能别凑进来
Will you stay out of this?
这句话应该是佩妮的台词吧
If only Penny had said that once in a while.
那又有什么关系呢
Hey, what difference does it make?
你才是她想嫁的那个人
You're the one she wants to marry.
说得对
That's true.
而且我觉得恋人之间的绝对坦诚
Yeah, and I'm not sure that complete honesty
不一定是件好事
is always the best thing for a relationship.
他说得对
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表