Why?
为什么感觉不同了
Why did it feel different?
"也许是因为空气中响过冬天的第一声低语
"Maybe it was the first whisper of winter in the air,
也许是因为她即将发现的
Or maybe it was the unconscious handsome man
躺在草地上 有着瓷器一样精致的皮肤
With porcelain skin and curious clothing
以及穿着古怪衣衫的英俊男子
She was about to discover lying in the field.
这个男人将开拓她的思想至无限可能
A man who would open her mind to new possibilities
也会让她的身体领略未知的感受"
and her body to new feelings."
曾经我很孤独 没有朋友
You know, there was a time when I was alone and had no friends.
我开始想念那种时光了
I'm starting to miss that.
他还是没回复
He still hasn't responded.
他怎么这么慢
What's taking him so long?
你真的想要他回复吗
Do you really want him to write back?
是的 无论他回复什么
Yeah, I do. No matter how he responds,
我都打算用一只说"哦 真的喵"的
I am going to destroy him with a picture of a bored cat
烦人猫的照片来摧毁他
saying, "Oh, really?"
干得喵
Me-wow.
你做什么
What are you doing?
我注册了一些小号♥
I've, uh, created some other user accounts
这样可以赞美他们的论文
so I can post positive comments about their paper.
这小孩家家的理论
"This wee li'l bairn of a theory
差点惊到我苏格兰短裙掉了
nearly blew my kilt off"?
不 你应该像爱丁堡大学的
No. You have to read it how Dr. Angus McDoogal
安格斯·麦克多戈尔博士那样读
of the University of Edinburgh would.
这小孩家家的理论
"This wee li'l bairn of a theory
差点惊到我苏格兰短裙掉了
nearly blew me kilt off."
他回复了
He wrote back!
库霍氏求助于幼稚的玩笑话
"Cooper and Hofstadter resorting to juvenile attempts at humor
证明了他们没有任何可支持他们可笑论文的东西
Is proof they have nothing to back up their ridiculous paper.
这一点也不奇怪
It should come as no surprise
考虑到他们所在的加州理工 本质上是技术学院
Given they work at Cal Tech, essentially a technical school,
在那里物理学家从根本上来说是工程师
where even the physicists are basically engineers."
工程师
"Engineers"!
知道这有多侮辱人吗
Do you know how insulting that is?
知道
Yes.
各位 这家伙只是想尽办法
Guys, this person's just going out of their way
来激怒你们
to get a rise out of you.
没错 但还是气死人
Yeah, but it's still so aggravating.
其它的评论都是正面的溢美之词
Yeah, well, all the other comments said really nice things.
-看那些就行了 -没错
- Focus on those. - Yeah.
莫斯科大学的迪米崔·普兰克维克博士说
Dr. Dmitri Plancovik of Moscow University said,
"论文赞赞哒
"Dis paper great.
入口柔 一线喉 劲过伏特加
I love it more than 'wodka.".
懂吗 配上口音才有感觉
See? Better with the accent.
然后...发送
And... send.
你写的什么
What did you write?
我受够了躲避恶霸的日子
I'm done hiding from bullies.
我要在现实生活中勇敢面对
I'm taking this into the real world.
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
我告诉他 我愿意在任何时间
I told him we'll meet him face-to-face
任何地点 跟他见面
anytime, anywhere.
你疯了吗 你都不认识这个人
Are you crazy? You don't know who this person is.
-快删掉 -快点 谢尔顿
- Delete that! - Come on, Sheldon!
好啦 好啦 冷静
Oh, okay, okay, calm down.
是他
It's him!
他想视频聊天
He's trying to video chat.
也许我不应该把事惹到现实生活中来
Perhaps I shouldn't have taken this into the real world.
哦 真的喵
Oh, really?
'"时间旅行"我不理解' 艾米莉亚说
"'Time travel? I don't understand,' "Said Amelia.
库伯盯着她说
Cooper stared at her.
'哪部分你不理解 "时间"还是"旅行"'
'Which rd don't you understand, time or travel?'"
连你幻想里的谢尔顿都这么让人心塞
Wow, even in your fantasies Sheldon's kind of exhausting.
他是在开头才这样
He's like that in the beginning,
方便她来改变他
so she can change him.
这叫高低起伏
It's called good writing.
也叫美好的愿望
And wishful thinking.
"艾米莉亚非常受伤"
"It stung Amelia "
当他对她用这种口吻说话时
When he spoke to her this way.
"在她那间小小的学校中
"In her little one-room schoolhouse,
她一直是最聪明的学生
"She was always the smartest student,
常常傲视班里被她击败的男生们
"Regularly besting the boys in her class,
但眼前的人 并不是男生
"But this was no boy in front of her--
而是一个男人"
"This was a man.
好戏来了
Here we go.
"库伯给艾米莉亚
"Cooper told Amelia
讲了许多未来可以拥有的
"About all the strange and incredible things
陌生而又神奇的东西 比如电脑
"The future would hold, like computers
还有可以活过30岁
"And living past 30.
他问她有没有什么问题要问
"He asked her if she had any questions.
她只渴望听到一个问题的答案
"All she longed to ask was
就是他的心是否和自己一样跳得飞快
"If his heart was beating as fast as hers,
但她又害怕听到答案
"But she was too afraid to hear the answer."
艾米莉亚
Oh, Amelia.
取而代之 她问的是
"So instead she asked if, in the future,
在未来 蒙大拿有没有成为一个州"
Montana ever became a state."
在十九世纪这就算调情了
In the 1800s that was considered flirting.
我受够了人们在网上总是那么毒舌
I'm so sick of people being mean on the Internet.
我觉得匿名使得人们以为
Well, I think the anonymity makes everyone feel like
可以乱说那些当面说不出口的话了
they can say things they'd never say to your face.
有意思
Interesting.
我想不出有什么话
I can't think of a single thing
是我不能当面说出口的
I wouldn't say to someone's face.
这点我们还真没注意到呢
Never noticed that about you.
知道吗 至少你们做出了成果
You know what? A-At least you guys did something.
你们想到了这个理论
You know, you-you had a theory,
写出了论文
you wrote a paper,
切切实实地作出了贡献
you made an actual contribution.
做那种的事的人只会对别人的作品指指点点
All guys like this do is just stand on other people's work.
他说得对
He's right.
要不我们给他打回去
I say we call this person back.
我们又用不着躲躲藏藏的
We've got no reason to hide.
没错 去吧 打给他
All right, do it. Call him.
看看这个衰人有过什么成就
Let's find out what this loser's ever accomplished.
和我一起点击
Click it with me.
一 二 三...
One, two, three...
-点 -击
- Click. - Click.
哎呦 你们好啊
Well, hello there.
霍金教授
Professor Hawking?
哥们儿 照镜子瞅瞅你那什么表情啊
Oh, brother, you should see the look on your faces.
你真不喜欢我们的论文吗
You really didn't like our paper?
我非常喜欢你们的论文
I like your paper very much.
这个假设很有趣
The premise is intriguing.
那你为什么还要攻击我们
Then why are you attacking us?
如果你在椅子里被困了四十年
If you were sitting in a chair for 40 years,
你也会觉得无聊的
you'd get bored, too.
总之
Anyway,
我得走了
got to go.
答应给邻居家小孩补数学课
I promised to help the neighbor kid with his math homework.
回见
Ciao.
史蒂芬·霍金喜欢我们的论文
Stephen Hawking liked our paper.
说这个假设很有趣
Said the premise is intriguing.
再见到你很高兴
Good to see you again,
史蒂芬·霍金喜欢我的论文先生
Mr. Stephen-Hawking- Liked-Our-Paper.
彼此彼此 我们的假设很有趣先生
And you as well, Mr. Our-Premise-Is-Intriguing.
你好啊 我承认这事儿挺酷先生
How do you do, Mr. I'll- Admit-That's-Pretty-Cool?
好 你一直让我感觉自己很失败
Yeah, you keep setting me up for failure.
"带着沉重的心情
"With a heavy heart,
艾米莉亚站在刚修好的时间机器前
"Amelia stood before the newly repaired time machine.
她后悔把库伯需要的部分给他了
She regretted giving Cooper the part he needed."
因为她想的是他能交出她需要的玩意儿
Because she wanted him to give her the part she needed.
-行了 够了 -怎么了
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表