对 没错 我喜欢
Yeah, well, of course I do.
听听
Listen to it.
就像听到了融化的焦糖
It's like an earful of melted caramel.
最重要的是
Look, most importantly,
这样你才能继续研究暗物质
this will let you move on and study dark matter.
我有很多偶像倒是都曾给予过
It is true that many of my heroes have taken students
学生帮助[放在翅膀下]
under their wings:
费因曼 爱因斯坦 X教授
Feynman, Einstein, Professor X.
X教授 即查尔斯·塞维尔 X战警学校的校长及创办人
有趣的是
Humorously,
对于X教授来说
in the case of Professor X,
他的一些学生还真的有翅膀
some of his students actually had wings.
真有意思
That's rich.
等全班学生在期中考试挂科之后
I'll use that one to lighten the mood
我会用这个笑话来逗笑他们
after my entire class fails the midterm.
通过使用1.2摩尔的快♥感♥细胞刺♥激♥
Measuring starfish serotonin levels in response to
测量海星的血清素等级
one point two molar stimulation of pleasure cells.
你喜欢这样对吧
You like that, don't you?
没错 说我的名字
That's right, say my name.
-还好吗 -还行
- Hey, what's going on? - Not much.
等会儿要去喝一杯吗
You want to get a drink later?
就我俩
Just the two of us?
不叫佩妮吗
No Penny?
今晚不叫她 我对她有点失望
Not tonight. I'm a little frustrated with her.
因为你帮她找到工作
Because you got her the job and you think
你觉得她应该好好准备
she should be working harder to prepare for it?
原来不光是我 你也看到了
So it's not just me. You see it, too!
对 我也看到了
I do, I see it.
快把我逼疯了
It's driving me crazy.
今天下午 我在她的相册里看见
Just this afternoon, I saw on Instagram
她没有好好学习 还跑出去吃午餐
that instead of studying, she went out to lunch
还去做了美甲
and got a manicure.
太过分了
That's outrageous!
对啊
I know!
如果她做不好
If she doesn't do well,
也会坏了你的名声
th-this could reflect poorly on you.
是啊 她是不知道 还是不在乎
Exactly. Does she not realize it or does she not care?
我不知道
I don't know.
重要的是 我支持你
The important thing is I am here for you
所以我们可以一起鄙视这个讨厌的第三方
so we can mutually disparage this unpleasing third party.
我们来看看你的课上得怎么样了
Hey. We just wanted to see how your class was going.
学生呢
Where is everybody?
没有学生
There is no class.
你这么快就把所有人都送去校长办公室了吗
Did you send everyone to the principal's office already?
没人报名
No one signed up.
这不是你的错
Well, that's not your fault.
我打电♥话♥问学院秘书是怎么回事
I called the department secretary to see what happened.
显然 全校的人都认为我很讨厌
Apparently, I have a reputation for being obnoxious.
不会吧
What?
谢尔顿 真是抱歉
Hey, Sheldon, I'm sorry.
别 没事的
No, it's fine.
现在我可以全身心投入到暗物质的研究中了
Now I can devote all my time to dark matter.
你还给大家带了饼干
Aw, you brought cookies for everyone?
对 "无花果牛顿"饼干
Oh, yes. Fig Newtons.
我本来打算问他们 哪个科学家
I was going to ask them: which scientist both helped
既对微积分有贡献
to develop calculus
又有一款饼干以他命名
and had a famous cookie named after him?
等有人回答"牛顿"
And then after someone said "Newton,"
我就告诉他们错了
I was going to tell them they're wrong.
这个饼干是用马萨诸塞州的一个镇命名的
The cookies are named after a town in Massachusetts.
然后我再把饼干扔了
And then I'd throw the cookies away.
我来听你的课怎么样
Hey, what if I took your class?
你为什么这么做
Why would you do that?
-你为什么这么做 -你脑子出什么问题
- Yeah, why would you do that? - What's wrong with you?
我想拿到博士学位
I'm thinking about getting my doctorate,
他想要教课 正好啊
and he wants to teach-- why not?
霍华德
Oh, Howard.
感谢你的提议
I appreciate the gesture,
但这是研究生阶段的物理课程
but this is a graduate-level physics class.
我觉得你根本无法理解
I don't think you'd understand
我所讲的任何内容
a single thing I was talking about.
再问一遍为什么不能来 我有答案了
Ask why not again; I've got an answer.
谢尔顿 我的智商来听你的课绰绰有余了
Sheldon, I'm more than smart enough to take your class.
不可能
No.
真的
Yes.
在没有精确解的情况下
How would you determine the ground state
你如何确定量子系统的基态
of a quantum system with no exact solution?
我会任意猜测一个基态波函数 通过更改其参数
I would guess a wave-function and then vary its parameters
找出能量最低的量子态
until I found the lowest energy solution.
你知道怎么不查书也能求出
Do you know how to integrate X squared times E
x平方乘e到负x的积分
to the minus X, without looking it up?
我会用费曼的秘诀
I'd use Feynman's trick--
积分符号♥内取微分
differentiate under the integral sign.
不错嘛
Okay.
量子力学的正确诠释是什么
What is the correct interpretation of quantum mechanics?
每一种诠释对于每一次测量
Since every interpretation gives exactly the same answer
给出的答案都一样 所以它们同等正确
to every measurement, they are all equally correct.
但是我知道你支持的是多宇宙诠释
However, I know you believe in the Many Worlds Interpretation,
所以我会顺着你说 现在你觉得我够聪明了吗
so I'll say that. Now do you think I'm smart enough?
不
No.
拜托 你也许就比我
Oh, come on. You might've gone to school
多上了几年学 但是
for a couple more years than me, but guess what--
工程师和物理学家一样聪明
engineers are just as smart as physicists.
你把这话收回去
You take that back!
不
No.
和伯纳黛特喝了几杯后
So, after drinks with Bernadette,
我刚到家 佩妮就打来电♥话♥抱怨伯纳黛特
I get home, and Penny calls to complain about her.
我正和佩妮说着呢
And then while I'm talking to Penny,
伯纳黛特又发来短♥信♥
I get a text from Bernadette.
我正为霍华德准备教学计划呢
Wh... I'm trying to prepare my lesson plan for Howard.
你干嘛告诉我这些废话
Why are you telling me this?
因为虽然晚了15年
Because it's taken 15 years,
但高中生活终于开始精彩了
but high school is finally awesome!
虽然我爱她们俩
I love them both,
但现在我成了团体中心 我更爱这种感觉
but I'm in the center now, and I love that even more.
艾米 拜托 我正努力寻找
Amy, please. I am trying to figure out a way
一种用智力阉♥割♥我好友的方法
to intellectually emasculate a dear friend of mine.
-可人家... -别烦我了
- But I'm just... - Not now.
注意你的态度 老弟
You better watch that attitude, buddy.
你女朋友现在可是校园红人呢
You're dating the popular girl now.
你还没睡啊
You're up late.
我在为沃罗威茨量身定制教学计划
Oh, I'm working on my lesson plan for Wolowitz.
保证他跟听天书一样
He is going to be so lost.
快看这部分内容
Look at this section over here.
连我都不懂是什么
Even I don't really understand it.
谢尔顿 你为什么要这么做
Sheldon, why are you doing this?
我是一名教师 莱纳德
I'm a teacher, Leonard.
这是我的工作
It's my job.
不 我是说
No, I-I mean,
你为什么要费尽周折
why are you going to so much trouble
来证明你比沃罗威茨聪明呢
to prove that you're smarter than Wolowitz?
完全不费劲 我高兴着呢
Oh, it's no trouble; it's actually a pleasure.
你知道我怎么想吗
You want to know what I think?
我觉得一想到某人可能和你一样聪明
I think the idea that someone could be as smart as you,
甚至比你聪明 你就怕得要死
or even smarter, scares the pants off you,
你接受不了这个事实
and you can't deal with it.
想法很有趣
Interesting point.
你是在暗示
Wh... You're suggesting
潜意识里我的情绪
that I have emotional issues below my consciousness
影响了我的行动
which drive my behavior,
导致我大肆打击任何
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表