Two one six four two zero
one nine eight nine.
妹子 这就是π小数点后一千位数
And that, little lady, is pi to a thousand places.
如果我问了你 那我愿意道歉
I'd say I'm sorry I asked,
可我连问都没问
except I didn't.
这是刊登了我跟莱纳德
Oh, look, it's the Scientific American
合写论文的科普杂♥志♥《科学美国人》
that covered the paper Leonard and I wrote.
给我看看
Oh, let me see.
其实当时面谈我情绪挺复杂
I have mixed feelings about doing interviews.
我享受我滔滔不绝的时刻
I like the part where I talk.
但我讨厌对方说话 我得听的时刻
I do not like the part where the other man talks.
谢尔顿 这篇文章完全没提到莱纳德
Sheldon, this article doesn't mention Leonard at all.
怎么可能
Well, that can't be right.
里面只写了"库珀博士与其团队"
It only refers to "Dr. Cooper and his team."
你中间有提过他吗
Did you even talk about him?
我就回答了几个跟我们理论有关的问题
All I did was answer a few questions about the theory.
然后表达了我对《科学美国人》杂♥志♥中
And then expressed my gratitude that Scientific American
并不会附上难闻香水卡片的感激之意
doesn't include any of those smelly perfume cards.
莱纳德真可怜
Poor Leonard.
哪里可怜了 他想出来的理论
Why? The theory he came up with
被《科学美国人》刊登了呢
just got mentioned in Scientific American.
他应该会爽到飞起来
He ought to be thrilled.
他很可能不会太爽
He might not be.
可能你说的对
Oh, maybe you're right.
他这人挺傻的
He is kind of a lump.
你想想嘛
Think about it.
如果哪天你被人一笔带过 仅被称为
How would you feel if you were referred to
"莱纳德博士团队中的一员"
as part of Leonard's team?
我会怒火烧尽九重天
Oh, I'd be incensed.
那你现在懂我想表达的意思了吗
So you see what I'm getting at?
"会哭的孩子有糖吃"吗
Squeaky wheel gets the grease?
不是
No.
"这山望着那山高"吗
Grass is always greener?
再想想
Try again.
我不知道啦 我们全都是格鲁特吗
Well, I don't know-- we're all Groot?
你就直说吧
Just tell me.
你们俩对这篇论文♥做♥出了同等的贡献
Leonard is as much a part of this paper as you are,
而他却被人忽略了
and he was overlooked.
他会不开心的
He's going to feel bad.
但这又不是我的错
But it wasn't my fault.
我又没故意不提他
I didn't exclude him.
而且这篇报导也不是我写的
And I didn't write the article.
还记得你在迪士尼乐园时
Remember that time you didn't get picked to
他们没选你而是选了另一个孩子
pull the sword out of the stone at Disneyland
去拔出石中剑吗
and they let that other kid do it?
那个死孩子
Oh, that kid!
可怜的莱纳德
Poor Leonard.
就是啊
Exactly.
不得不说 选那孩子真是个烂决定
For the record, that kid was a terrible choice.
如果你糖油条掉地上就会哭
If you cry when you drop your churro,
你绝对没那个本事去统治英国[亚瑟王]
you do not have what it takes to rule England.
谢谢你帮忙整理我妈的遗物
Thanks for helping us sort through all my mom's stuff.
应该的
Of course.
我明白那种
I know what it's like
整理亲爱的人的遗物的感觉
having to go through a loved one's possessions.
我叔叔曾是黑天神的崇拜者
My uncle was a worshipper of Krishna.
但在他死后 你猜我们发现了什么
But after he died, you know what we found?
一尊湿婆的雕像
A statue of Shiva.
虽然比不上咸党大战甜党
It may not be Crips and Bloods, okay?
但在印度 这也不是小事好吗
But in India, it's a thing.
你在场也挺好的
Well, it'll be good that you're there.
霍华德对于判断
Howard's been having trouble deciding
物件的取舍还挺费劲的
what to keep and what to let go.
是很难啊
Well, it's hard.
很多妈的东西都回忆起许多美好回忆
A lot of Ma's stuff brings back fond memories.
这就是为什么你一直
Is that why you couldn't get rid of
舍不得清掉她塞满番茄酱的抽屉吗
her drawer full of ketchup packets?
是啊
Yes.
那让我回忆起跟她一起出去吃饭
It reminds me of us eating out and her saying,
她说"快 没人在看 能拿多少包是多少"
"Quick, nobody's looking, fill your pockets with ketchup."
莱纳德
Leonard?
你可曾注意到过
Have you ever noticed
有线台账单上只有我的名字吗
that only my name is on the cable bill?
有啊
Yeah.
很好 那就好
Good, good.
而电费单上只有你的名字
And your name is on the electric bill
而我的不在上面
and mine isn't.
而我也不介意这事
And I'm okay with that.
其实电费单上是你的名字
Actually, your name is on the electric bill.
对哦
Oh, right.
真要命
This is a disaster.
我同意 虽然我都不知道你在说什么
I don't even know what you're talking about and I agree.
好吧 我要跟你说件事
Okay, I have to tell you something,
但你听了一定会不高兴
but you're not going to like it.
怎么了
What's going on?
《科学美国人》上
An article was just published
刊登了一篇关于我们理论的文章
in Scientific American about our theory.
是恶评吗
Did they hate it?
不 是好评
No. No, they loved it.
简直要把我们的理论夸上天了
They, uh, couldn't say enough nice things about it.
那问题到底在哪
So what's the problem?
那你知道购物杂♥志♥上只有我的名...
You know how the PennySaver only has my name...
谢尔顿
Sheldon!
文章里没提到你的名字
They didn't mention you in the article.
只提了我
Only me.
真的吗
Really?
我明白
I know.
这样对你很不公平
It's not fair.
让怒火随风而去吧 兄弟
Let the anger go, buddy.
你就...
You just...
你就放松你全身肌肉
you relax all your muscles.
除了你的耻尾肌与肛♥门♥括约肌
Except for your pubococcygeus and anal sphincter.
这两条肌你好好绷紧
Let's keep those tight.
不需要这样
Uh, that-that's not necessary.
当然需要 它们帮你止住尿液与粪便呢
It is-- they're what hold back the urine and the feces.
我想你还是不要看比较好
Look, maybe-maybe you shouldn't read it.
看了只会更加不开心
It'll only make you feel worse.
"库珀博士与其团队"
"Cooper and his team"?
我完全不知道他们会这么写
You should know I had nothing to do with that.
至少这文章是关于那理论本身
At least they're talking about the theory.
那才是最重要的
I mean, that's what's important.
没错 你说得对
You know, you're right.
就像当时斯坦·李和史蒂夫·迪特科
Yeah. You know, it's like when Stan Lee and Steve Ditko
创作了蜘蛛侠
created Spider-Man.
或许荣誉全归斯坦·李
Stan Lee may get all the credit,
但史蒂夫·迪特科深知他也同样重要
but Steve Ditko knows he was just as important.
即使斯坦·李客串了所有漫威的超级英雄电影
Even though Stan Lee gets to be in all the Marvel movies.
比史蒂夫有钱得多
And-and he's far richer.
而且他的名字家喻户晓
And he's a household name, you know?
相反 "迪特科"这个名字
Whereas, you know, you say Ditko,
更像是一个做"迪特"的公♥司♥
and that sounds like a company that makes Dits.
这话一点帮助都没有
That's not helping.
我本来想多举两个例子
Well, I'd give more examples,
但跟你一样处境的人 名字实在太难记住
but, well, everyone in your position's so forgettable.
斯图尔特 我们到了
Stuart, we're here.
你真好 还让他继续住在你妈妈的房♥子里
It's nice of you to let him keep staying at your mom's house.
是啊 我试过把他扔在前院马路边送人
Yeah, well, I tried putting him out on the curb,
但没人带走他
but nobody took him.
告诉你们一下 断电了
Just so you know, the power's out.
怎么回事
What happened?
我打电♥话♥问了 据说是变压器烧了
I called, they said a transformer blew.
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表