Buying a little toy every now and then
能帮助我填满心中的空虚
helps me fill that void.
所以尽管我不能天天拥抱你
So while I can't hug you every day,
飞那台直升机...
flying that helicopter...
我要断了你
I'm cutting you off.
我确认一下 是断钱 还是挂断电♥话♥
Just to be clear, financially or mid-sentence?
别跳红黄灯啊
No red and yellow,
别跳黄红灯啊
no red and yellow.
-变绿了 -我们成功了
- It's green! - Yay! We did it!
天啊 光捧着转就这么有意思
God, if it's this much fun to rotate,
等飞起来还得了
imagine when we fly it.
好了 现在我只需垂直旋转机体
Okay, now all I have to do is rotate it vertically
直到绿灯熄灭
until the lights turn off.
不
Oh, no!
好了 娱乐时间结束
All right, playtime's over.
咱们把这宝贝拆开吧
Let's open this baby up.
拆开就不能保修了
Won't that void the warranty?
谢尔顿 我有一个工程学硕士学位
Sheldon, I have a master's degree in engineering.
保修卡只配给我擦屁♥股♥
I wipe my bottom with warranties.
苹果的保修除外
Except for AppleCare.
从长远来看 维修费很快会回本
That pays for itself in the long run.
你去哪儿了
Hey, where'd you go?
我给你买♥♥了点东西 让你开心开心
I got you a little something to cheer you up.
真的吗
Really?
昨晚的爱爱 今早的饼饼
Sex last night, pancakes this morning--
我这是要死的节奏吗
Am I dying?
快打开看看
Just open it.
四方帽和长袍
A cap and gown?
我为什么会需要这俩玩意
Why do I need a cap and gown?
因为你要在毕业典礼上致辞
Because you are giving your commencement speech.
你在说什么呀
What are you talking about?
我打给你以前的高中
I called your old high school
说服他们让你通过视频聊天在典礼上致辞
and convinced them to let you give your speech over Skype.
真的吗
Really?
太棒了
That's amazing!
你还特意买♥♥了长袍让我致辞时穿
And you gave me the robes to give it in.
谢谢
Thank you.
对哦 关于长袍我有话说
Yeah, now about those--
这是我在一家道具店买♥♥的
uh, they came from a costume shop,
店里只剩下性感毕业生装束了
and all they had left was sexy graduate,
所以长袍...
so they...
可能会有点短
might be a little short.
-又短[矮]又性感 我的强项嘛 -没错
- Short and sexy, that's my wheelhouse. - Yeah!
哎呀呀 零件还真多呀
Boy, oh, boy, that's a lot of pieces.
你都知道是干嘛的 对吧
You know what they all do, right?
当然 那还用说
Yes, of course.
那这个是干嘛的
What about this one?
这个嘛...你熟不熟
Well, I... how familiar are you
小型集成逻辑电路呢
with miniaturized integrated logic circuits?
不太熟
Not very.
那你手里拿着的正是这玩意
That right there is a miniaturized integrated logic circuit.
那你能修好它吗
So, can you get it working?
我可是麻省理工毕业的工程师
I'm an MIT-trained engineer.
我还为太空站出过一份力呢
I've built components for the space station.
我还以为那个零重力厕所不能用呢
I thought the zero-gravity toilet didn't work.
能用好吗
It worked fine,
只不过设计不适合俄♥罗♥斯♥宇航员
it just wasn't designed for Russian cosmonauts
以及他们的全是马铃薯的饮食
and their potato-based diet.
你好啊
Hey, guys.
你来啦
Hello.
我得把直升飞机退了 我爸...
I have to return the helicopter. My father...
你俩干了什么好事
What did you do?!
别担心
Well, don't worry.
他是麻省理工毕业的
He went to MIT.
他可以解决任何问题
He can solve any problem,
只要不是来自俄♥罗♥斯♥人的结肠就行
as long as it doesn't originate in a Russian man's colon.
真♥他♥妈♥不敢相信
I don't freaking believe this!
别紧张 能装回去
Relax, it'll be fine.
不是 你现在必须装回去
No, you have to put this back together right now,
我才能拿去退
so I can return it!
你退不了了
You can't return it.
霍华德用保修卡擦屁♥股♥了
Howard wiped his bottom with the warranty.
什么
What?!
我猜他可能只是打个比方
I think metaphorically.
但他刚真进了厕所好一会呢
But he was in the bathroom for a while.
霍华德 我爸不给我零用钱花了
Howard, my father cut me off.
我得把这玩意退了 把钱拿回来
I have to get my money back for this!
冷静
Calm down.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 你是对的
Okay, you're right.
我是时候站出来
It's time for me to step up
为自己的人生负责了
and take responsibility for my life.
当个爷们
Be a man.
妈咪是我啊
Hello, Mummy.
拉杰什呀
Hello, Rajesh.
这通电♥话♥真让我惊喜
What a nice surprise.
我一直很想你
Well, I've been thinking about you.
你好吗 你快乐吗 妈咪
How are you doing? Are you happy, Mummy?
乖儿子 真关心我
Such a sweet boy for asking.
真不敢相信你是来自你父亲的毒种
Can't believe you come from the poison seed of your father.
我觉得我比较随你
Well, I like to think I take mostly after you.
对了 说起爸爸
Anyway, speaking of Daddy,
我们刚进行了一次非常奇怪的通话
I had a very strange conversation with him.
他说以后没钱打生活费给我了
He said he couldn't afford to send me money anymore
因为他有活跃的社交生活
because of his active social life.
这话什么意思 "活跃的社交生活"
What does that mean, "active social life"?
好啦 咱们别聊他了
Well, let's not talk about him
谁在乎他有没有在密谋什么诡计啊
or whatever shenanigans he may or may not be up to.
咱们来聊聊你吧
Let's talk about you.
拉杰什 你♥爸♥是不是跟人约会了
Rajesh, is your father seeing someone?
妈咪 我只知道他是一个单身多金的医生
All I know, Mummy, is that he's a single wealthy doctor,
而现在出于某种原因
and now, for some reason,
突然没钱给你的宝贝儿子了
there's no money for your little boy.
好 不管你老爸之前给你多少钱
Well, however much money your father was giving you,
我给你更多
I'll give you more.
谢谢妈咪 我爱你
Thank you, Mummy, I love you!
一人一台直升机
Helicopters for everybody!
怎么这么久啊
What's taking so long?
我觉得这么穿不行
I don't think this is gonna work.
出来给我看看
Just let me see.
亲爱的 毕业长袍里
Sweetie, you know you're supposed to wear clothes
应该穿上衣服
underneath a graduation gown.
首先 我很惊讶你知道这点
A: surprised you know that.
其次 我想让你觉得我是一个性感毕业生
B: I wanted to look like a sexy graduate for you.
你成功了
Well, you do.
-谢谢 -好啦
- Thank you. - Yeah.
反正你是视频语聊 他们也看不到你的腿
You're gonna be on Skype; they're not gonna see your legs.
以防万一 我还是穿上裤子吧
Well, I'm gonna go put on some pants just in case.
但我要说一句 这样穿真的好"解放"
But I have to say, this is very freeing.
系条腰带 我就带你去个好地方
Add a belt and I'll take you someplace nice.
没问题
Done and done.
好了 我已经把故障缩小到
Okay, I think I've narrowed it down
飞机通讯芯片上一个错误的针脚
to a faulty pin on the onboard communication chip.
真厉害
Very impressive.
等你修完那台
You know, when you're done with that,
可以看下这台吗
can you look at this?
它不会冒烟了
It doesn't make smoke anymore.
一个个来
One toy at a time.
抱歉
Mm. Sorry.
或许这样最好
Ah, maybe it's for the best.
我听说火车头的烟
剧集 | 生活大爆炸 | 导航列表